It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So we all know the point of ATS. To demand facts, answers, challenge authority, and most of all DENY IGNORANCE. There have been magnificent discussions on this site on a number of topics where incredibly intelligent members have brainstormed (and sometimes just stormed) their opinions together in a thread in an attempt to deny ignorance, share information, and bring to light different answers or theories to the two most important questions... "Why" ... and "What if".

Of course we have our classic conspiracies that shaped the conspiracy world into what it is today.

What if we didn't land on the moon?

What if JFK's assasination was a conspiracy? (And possibly the real reason Leonardo Dicaprio has yet to win an Oscar?)

What if
?

What if the Bermuda Triangle is real and a black hole that really likes to eat airplanes and ships?

What if...subliminal advertising?

What if there is...Government manipulation of the masses via divisive tactics and topics such as oh I dunno first thing that comes to mind, race?

What if cats are alien camcorders?

What if... chemtrails?

What if David Wilcock is RIGHT!?!?!?

These are all important questions to ask, but WHAT IF you (yes just you, talking to you here, hi you) are forgetting the ultimate conspiracy theory. You ask "There is an ultimate conspiracy theory?" YES YOU THERE IS...What if that ultimate conspiracy is that YOU are being used by a government somewhere else to gauge the reaction of topics or ideas so that they can take that information and compile it into a database of what they can and cannot get away with? What if YOU are being used by THEM in this way then broadcasting it on THEIR televisions under the guise of entertainment but really SUBLIMINALLY preparing THEIR SHEEP for their own demise!!!! You, just you. What if the only way for this hypocrisy can stop is for YOU to

realize...

you...

ARE the Truman Show?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Mind=Blown

2nd

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2013 by Sellusnar because: double post

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

They live. The sci fi movie that was massively under rated plays on the subliminal messaging idea to great effect plus there are some really cool retro style sunglasses in it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Interesting thread, but one aspect in particular confuses me assuming this thread is somewhat serious..

What if JFK's assasination was a conspiracy? (And possibly the real reason Leonardo Dicaprio has yet to win an Oscar?)

I'm failing to see the connection between these 2 thing's. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but as someone who takes a very, very keen interest in the JFK case, I don't 'get it'..

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Interesting thread, but one aspect in particular confuses me assuming this thread is somewhat serious..

I'm failing to see the connection between these 2 thing's. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but as someone who takes a very, very keen interest in the JFK case, I don't 'get it'..

I just thought the picture was funny.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

NO conspiracies are forgotten.

Theyre just endlessly attacked and ridiculed by shills posing as "reasonable, neutral, unbiased" voices.

edit on 20-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
......... I can't ...........

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

They live. The sci fi movie that was massively under rated plays on the subliminal messaging idea to great effect plus there are some really cool retro style sunglasses in it.

You are great! Made me think of a movie I have not seen in years. It is on youtube in HD. Guess what I am watching after work?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay

You are great! Made me think of a movie I have not seen in years. It is on youtube in HD. Guess what I am watching after work?

I may join you!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
S & F
Nice one OP

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Commenting only for the Leo DiCaprio reference. Hilarious. Although, we know definitively why he's never won; he went full retard in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Never go full retard.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly
Commenting only for the Leo DiCaprio reference. Hilarious. Although, we know definitively why he's never won; he went full retard in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Never go full retard.

I have to agree... but nobody wants to talk about What's Eating Gilbert Grape... shhh

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Haha not to mention it also has the longest fight scene I've ever seen...."PUT ON THE GLASSES!"

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

No superlatives, Valentine-- just a flag and star for your efforts, because
the nail's in the board at least one hammer's head deep.
"The more we do to you, the less you seem to notice we're doing it."
Joseph Mengele
The defense rests.. evil never does, but we outnumber them greatly

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Great thread- made me think about it all I guess! I read the cat camcorder thing (awhile ago) looked at my kitty just then and thought 'you could be onto something!'.
S+F thanks x

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RadarOReilly

This is my favourite post today.

NEVER. GO. FULL. RETARD.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What if that ultimate conspiracy is that YOU are being used by a government to gauge the reaction of topics or ideas so that they can take that information and compile it into a database

What do you mean IF ? ? ?

Haven't you seen the news lately or do you live under a rock somewhere

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
reply to post by RadarOReilly

This is my favourite post today.

NEVER. GO. FULL. RETARD.

It's from Tropic Thunder. My husband quotes the movie constantly.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

knew my cats were watching me...

nice posts, great minds think alike or fools flock together? one of the two i like to keep an open mind

as for 'They live' film ref further up

with you on that, often think i could use a pair of those shades sometime, although someone talking into their watch would not really be cause for alarm anymore

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join