It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO Jars Of Urine Or Feces Found Or Confiscated At Texas Abortion Ban Protest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Read the link. They have to call something "suspected" until lab test could be done on it. But it's of my opinion that they wouldn't bother and just dispose of the jars of urine and feces. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. Everyone knows crap when they see it and smell it, if it looks like feces and smells like feces then I would likewise "suspect" it to be feces.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

unless it a duck,, ,,lol

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Pics or it didn't happen. Proof or it's just slander and more of the "war on women."

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Pics or it didn't happen. Proof or it's just slander and more of the "war on women."

That's totally irrational that the Department of Public Safety would fabricate a story and make a press release. And I think police officers could figure out if a substance was feces or not without lab coats and microscopes. Heck, a 3 year old child knows poo poo when they see it. Lol

And you demanded a link to the source and you got it. If you're going to move the goalposts now like this then if there were photos you'd excuse them away as a Photoshop.

edit on 20-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Its about time to petition the mods to move this thread to Skunk Works.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I am not trying to be disrespectful but don't you get they are just trying to pull your strings?? This is how they get down with their red meat issues. You are all sideways about what someone brought to the capitol to protest the abortion law that was just passed.

Do you get how you are played for a sucker?? Do you get how they use these red meat emotional issues to distract you from the bigger con??

If you don't, I feel sorry for you. Seriously, this country has been taken over by fascists and you piss and moan about abortion.

Do you get it yet??

It is simple minded people that have caused this mess.
edit on 20-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Dear GrantedBail,

"Once more into the breach, Mr. Confusion."

I am not trying to be disrespectful but don't you get they are just trying to pull your strings?? This is how they get down with their red meat issues. You are all sideways about what someone brought to the capitol to protest the abortion law that was just passed.
Who is the "they" you're discussing here? The Texas Republicans, the Pro-Choice movement, the Capitol Police, the Media, The Federal Government, the NWO bosses?

If I remember correctly, Texas was going to pass a bill during a special session. Protesters made it impossible for the state government to work. Without the protesters' "unusual" tactics, this would be much less of a story. It sounds as though by stopping normal governmental functions and threatening to throw things at the legislators, it was the protesters who were making this a red meat issue.

Do you get how you are played for a sucker?? Do you get how they use these red meat emotional issues to distract you from the bigger con??
What is Texas doing that is a bigger con? I truly don't understand. People who honestly believe that abortion is murder feel they have a right to "piss and moan" about it.

Or are you scolding the pro-choice movement for making a big deal out of this bill when it really wasn't?

I assume that by fascists, you mean the Obama administration who took over five years ago.

Do you get it yet??
Apparently not.

It is simple minded people that have caused this mess.
I think that may be a bit too harsh of a description of the pro-choice movement, Obama, and the media, but I can certainly understand where you got the idea.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I am not going to get into your state issues. My point is the same. They are getting all of "y'all" worked up about NOTHING. Yeah, I said it, NOTHING.

Look at what the heck is going on around you?????????

Spying, murdering of journalists, NDAA part 2 et al

I just think that the energies that are being spent can be used in a more productive fashion.

This is what they do, they did in California last week with the SC decisions to remand the gay marriage bill back the the lower court. Then all the freaks are spending all their time and efforts on that.....

I don't give a darn who marry's who, or your intra-state conflicts over abortion.

We have bigger fish to fry. But everyone keeps getting distracted.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Don't get upset with me for not adopting an irrational position contrary to the objective evidence.

We aren't in Candyland.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Look. I get that this is an issue that is near and dear to you. I am not trying to disrespect that. Those are your beliefs and values.

What I want you to just take a look at is how you "may" be manipulated at times because of the issues that you feel strongest about.

See, that's is how they divide and conquer us. This one wants to kill babies. Who wants to kill babies?? No one. Not even the staunchest pro-lifer would tell you that they are down with late term abortion. NO ONE IS!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice if you would just take a look at some issues that are brought before you and stand back; For a minute. Are you being manipulated because you are a good person and feel strongly about something?? Are they using you for some reason?? You are smart. I just ask that you take a look.

Because most of us are good people it is easy for them to manipulate us with issues that we feel strongly about. We are, for the most part. pure. We are not evil like those that would try to influence us by being disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Charles,

Do you deny that this was a lie, put forth in order to slander the pro-choice female protesters?

Also Monday, state Rep. Donna Howard, D-Austin, sent a letter to DPS Director Steven McCraw seeking more details regarding the discovery of the jars. "I am troubled that inaccurately distributed information may unfairly and unfavorably portray the thousands of citizens who legitimately and lawfully exercised their right of democratic participation — particularly since no evidence has been shown to substantiate the allegations related to these 'suspicious jars,'" the letter reads.

Throwing feces is biological terrorism, and it's illegal. And, it didn't happen. Yet, tweets and accusations went out, sweepingly accusing the protesters of attempted terrorism. A chilling effect to intimidate legal protests. But, there is NO EVIDENCE to back up their claims. Only some evidence of non violent civil disobedience.

Asked about Friday's temporary ban on feminine hygiene products for people entering the Senate, Eltife said the action was prompted by one woman attempting to bring in about 75 feminine hygiene products, which was "obviously more than you would carry in the gallery."

Eltife did not know why the prohibition on tampons and pads continued beyond that individual case. He added that when senators learned about the ban, they spoke to DPS and got it lifted.

So, only one women with loads of feminine hygiene products prompted the ban, not jars of fecal matter and urine. Maybe she intended to leave some douche for the douches? If these Republicans were so concerned about the tampons in lady's hand bags imagine how scared they are of the tampon that they can't find! But none of that was flung about either.

In my opinion, the protesters should have brought in hundreds of screaming babies with dirty diapers. The smell alone would get their message across.

This bill is a big deal, but I'm certain that the courts will shoot it down. It's unconstitutional on so many levels.

edit on 20-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It makes me laugh that a load of men are trying to decide what happens to a womans body.
They still want women to be slaves to their own bodies.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yep. Slavery is always these fascist's goal. Slavery to student loans, mortgages, taxes, low paying jobs........

And while they push their forced birth agendas, they're defunding Planned Parenthood and other women's independent health clinics, separating women from affordable cancer screening and birth control, cutting food stamps, Head Start programs, welfare and housing funding and education. Pro-life my arse!

They're going to have a lot more than tampons to worry about if they keep this nonsense up.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You speak the truth. Why is it that people don't get it?? Don't they know about ALEC and the conspiracy of bankrupting "Detroit" and the all big cities?? And to cut off all social programs while they privatize public education and sell off the last bastions of this once great land??

I really don't know what happened to our people. I was so asleep until about 14 years ago when I quit watching TV and started researching on my own. But, there is no excuse now. Now, I have to attribute it to fluoride in the water, or GMO, or food additives, or what the heck ever.

These people are so brainwashed that they are really beyond help. I thought at least the members of an internet site such as this would get it??

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Look. I get that this is an issue that is near and dear to you.

Actually it's not. I was just participating here to show that the article in the OP is factually incorrect.

And I've done so.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

It makes me laugh that a load of men are trying to decide what happens to a womans body.

That's quite incorrect. Millions of women are also pro-life.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hold on. I know this is quote off-topic but I need to address something you said. What bankrupted Detroit was massive corruption and pandering to the public and private unions. They crippled the once-vibrant auto industry into near-oblivion. And to make things worse, the tax base has been steadily decreasing for over a decade. With Detroit you see what is coming to America at large in the future is the federal government continues to operate as ithas with unfunded liabilities and entitlements and deficit spending. At some point the entitlements have to be slashed or cancelled to survive.

They served ttheir purpose, they garnered votes and maintained a permanent voting block of the dependent class of Americans, but it's time to address these errors before Detroit's problems hit the federal government. For Pete's sake we are currently at 90 trillion in unfunded liabilities. There doesn't exist enough money on Earth if all nations combined theirs to support 90 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by boymonkey74

That's quite incorrect. Millions of women are also pro-life.

No. You're wrong. You might say many Catholics or otherwise religous women are "pro-life", but they're still using what the pro-lifers call abortion causing birth control methods.

“In real-life America, contraceptive use and strong religious beliefs are highly compatible,” says Rachel K. Jones, the report’s lead author. “Most sexually active women who do not want to become pregnant practice contraception, and most use highly effective methods like sterilization, the pill, or the IUD. This is true for Evangelicals and Mainline Protestants, and it is true for Catholics, despite the Catholic hierarchy’s strenuous opposition to contraception.”

Among all women who have had sex, 99% have ever used a contraceptive method other than natural family planning. This figure is virtually the same among Catholic women (98%).
www.guttmacher.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What are those unfunded liabilities?? They are pension funds that were paid into by workers and matched at the time by the city. This was an employment benefit. It was supposed to provide for retirement. But, the city played the stock market with the funds, and bought a whole lot of mortgage back securities with those funds. They got screwed. Just wait until all the other municipalities that also "invested" their pension funds on MBSs that are worthless pieces of cow dung. You have no idea about the muni-fund collapse that is coning. Brought to you by your TBTF banks.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Did Detroit cripple the "once vibrant" auto industry?? Or was that globalization?? You are beating the wrong horse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join