It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Invisible alien probes “could already be” in our solar system

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I can think of no 'a priori' reasons why this might not already be true, but the debate hereabouts is, do the things people report have anything to do with this hypothesis? Worth debating, for sure!

Invisible alien probes “could already be” in our solar system
Fleets of robotic space probes from alien civilisations could already have arrived in our solar system, a mathematical study has found.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Original report here:
arxiv.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Wasn't there a story on ancient aliens or something talking about an unexplained satellite that showed up a couple times?

nice find snf

ets I think this is it

Small Near-Earth Object Probably a Rocket Part

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

2010 KQ was discovered by astronomer Richard Kowalski at the NASA-sponsored Catalina Sky Survey in the mountains just north of Tucson, Ariz., on May 16. Five days later, it made its closest approach to Earth at a distance just beyond the moon's orbit. The object is departing Earth's neighborhood but will be returning in 2036.

edit on 17-7-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Notice the wording.....COULD already be.....Which means they found something and are buttering us up....Maybe?

Good find!! I just wish if aliens are real, they show their ugly faces soon......So far it doesn't look good...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

I can think of no 'a priori' reasons why this might not already be true, but the debate hereabouts is, do the things people report have anything to do with this hypothesis? Worth debating, for sure!

Fleets of robotic space probes from alien civilisations could already have arrived in our solar system, a mathematical study has found.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Original report here:
arxiv.org...

Check out my post on the barrier I encountered while out of body. No, I was not sleeping, I had just told my wife to not disturb me, I was going back out and so bounced out, up and away. Something is there and my grandson also encountered it, the barrier but he was allowed past. What was there did not surprise me.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Meh, I am sure the invisible green hole that could float near the moon, will save us.

It has kept nibiru away all these years, so why not!

Oo
edit on 17-7-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this report is silly. God of the Gaps in Ancient Alien form. Why can't we detect these alien probes? Um... because they're made of magic!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That's what differs proper science from your so called 'scientists' that are nothing but people with some diplom and zero objectivity.

We do not see anything, therefore it must not be there - we have right to doubt without a single clue but that doesn't mean something may not be there just cause we don't know about it. Open mindness is the key, for you never know what can be.

I have reasons to be open minded for the possibility of another existing intelligent civilization BENEATH EARTH (i.e caves and underground, not inner earths), another dimensions or another planet and galaxy while still the same reality - at least the clues of other intelligence exist, enough to take this possibility.

However, not a single clue exists that some invisible probe ;could be' in our solar system.
edit on 17-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

That's what differs proper science from your so called 'scientists' that are nothing but people with some diplom and zero objectivity.

oh dear god, science is about as objective as it gets, you can either provide testable evidence, or you can't. nothings impossible in science, science is open to everything THAT CAN BE TESTED.

It's the basic scientific method.

But again, I know how to spell diploma so WTF do I know...

Magic invisible undetectable alien probes it is

:/

We do not see anything, therefore it must not be there - we have right to doubt without a single clue but that doesn't mean something may not be there just cause we don't know about it. Open mindness is the key, for you never know what can be.

Oh, you mean like gravity? Or how about nuclear reactions? How about quantum mechanics. Just because you can't be assed to get an education doesn't give you the right to trash basic testable science.

Believing in magic is fine for you. If it's considered to be true, science has to prove it, which is kinda the point of science, to prove things.

We couldn't see photons when they were proposed, we couldn't see atoms until recently, yet science was "open minded" and went about testing and proving it.

edit on 17-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You are one of those forum newbies that come without a clue of reading anything and just spit at something that differs from some scientific journal. There are those shallow and ignorant scientists I am talking about.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Newbie? I've been here for years.

Debate me, I know more about particle physics than you know about magic invisible aliens, trust me.

There are those shallow and ignorant skeptics I am talking about

When exactly did I say there were no ignorant people who are CYNICAL not SKEPTICAL. You clearly have no idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Or it could be that the Aliens tech is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than our own.
If we could go back in time just fifty years, our current tech would probably be considered magic.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What's your problem anyway? I've studied physics, unless you have a university degree in it, bug off! I do not question the whole achievements of science, I am talking about those 'I do not know something like that can exist, therefore no way it can exist!'

If something cannot be tested it doesn't exist? Lots of things one may not even imagine can exist and they may exist - if science doesn't accept this (correction: main stream science) - then it better change its approach, this is the science I disapprove.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Original report here:
arxiv.org...

Jeez Jim
--

How are we to debate the possible presence of these things if the rebuttal answer could always be "...but you can't detect them because they are invisible"?

This is reminiscent of Carl Sagan's essay The Dragon in My Garage:
The Dragon in My Garage, by Carl Sagan

Or, for the reading impaired (youtube video of the essay read by someone else [not Sagan]):

edit on 7/17/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/17/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Indeed, if we went back, well probably more than 50 years, with current technology we'd be considered gods. there very well could be magic invisible alien probes.

The laws of physics don't rule it out at all, the laws of probability on the other hand, do. And, if this alien tech is so advanced and invisible, there's simply no way to prove it unless they, the aliens, intend us to prove it.

Maybe it was Carl Sagan, or Richard Feynmen, or one of the various other geniuses out there, who stated if we did find a civilization able to travel the galaxy, they'd probably be so advanced, we wouldn't even consider it life, it would be so beyond our scope.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If something cannot be tested it doesn't exist? Lots of things one may not even imagine can exist and they may exist - if science doesn't accept this (correction: main stream science) - then this is pseudoscience! Or better change its approach.

Clearly you have reading comprehension issues. Science has gone about proving things that, when theorized, couldn't be proven.

Science, actual science, is as open minded as it gets. Care to continue? Cause I'm not going to bugger off to make you feel better about not knowing what the hell you are talking about. i do. I've spent years of my life studying it.

Clearly you haven't, as evidenced from your false statements.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Awesome! Man, will Sagan ever not be relevant?

something can't be proven until it can be tested. This doesn't mean science ignores it, quite to the contrary.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

'I do not know something like that can exist, therefore no way it can exist!'

that's not science. the scientific method, as clearly explained in that Sagan essay you've probably already read, having studies physics, is to say, if there's no means of testing it, we'll have to be open to it, but wait until there is a means to actually study it.

if science doesn't accept this (correction: main stream science) - then it better change its approach, this is the science I disapprove.

Again, science doesn't ignore things, but we can't "prove" it without being able to observe it. You stated that scientists are closed minded. I stated that scientists are actually more open minded than most people.

Lets use invisible alien probes for example. the science states that we are rather unlikely to ever meet any extraterrestrials, not that it's impossible, nothing is, but unlikely because of the age of our civilization, and the scope of the galaxy let alone the universe.

But these are probes. We send probes all the time, that's more likely than actually aliens being here. So they are invisible. Well, science is currently working on, you guessed it, invisibility.

So, if science were to approach this, and divert time and money into studying it, they'd first have to figure out what mechanism would achieve invisibility. Gravity is one.

But again, there's nothing there to study as of yet, so it's mostly a wasted venture UNTIL there is enough evidence to support actually testing it out. you know this, you studied physics.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I have to disagree, the laws of probability in an "Infinite" universe scream to me that EVERYTHING already exists/happened. Its just our limited perspective that BLOCKS peoples minds from believing. Though this is just one persons opinion.

edit on 17-7-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Why do you speak from the name of all scientific communities? Did they pay you to do that? I am criticizing that part that cannot accept something may exist if they do not have it in plain sight, even when there are clues suggesting that possibility. I am not even talking about the 'invisible alien probe' because there is no clue about such things, though they may exist - even though one has the right to doubt when nothing suggests they do.

Also I am not saying we need to turn unproven theories into facts, I find this whole argue meaningless. I am clearly talking about more-open mind by the main stream science, that's it!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Jim, you are well-grounded in reality.
Why do you post these super-fringe stories?
It is just for fun, right?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join