It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivy League Professor Claims God Is a Racist (Zimmerman Trial is Proof)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm fairly certain that God wasn't on the Zimmerman jury.
Just saying.

Edit to add:
I believe that the jury came to the right verdict. Justice was done.
But the jury was composed of humans.... not God.
edit on 17-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You can use that same logic and ask yourself if he was there when Zimmerman was having his head beat in to the ground. Argue all you want. You would've defended yourself too.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee

You can use that same logic and ask yourself if he was there when Zimmerman was having his head beat in to the ground. Argue all you want. You would've defended yourself too.

Uh, no argument with the verdict, I actually agree with what they found.
I am just saying that he was tried by a jury, not God.
So this professor blaming God for being a white racist.... well, she must be goofy.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Ahh the way you stated it didn't appear as so.
My apologies

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee

Ahh the way you stated it didn't appear as so.
My apologies
Thanks.
No problem.
I edited my post to make it clearer.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I seem to remember reading a theory somewhere that we are all descended from one woman, I think they call her "mitochondrial eve", and that they think she was black? I don't remember all of the details, and I don't know how plausible it is, but that kind of throws a wrench in her theory if God started out with a black person, eh?

Seriously, though, as long as she keeps her ignorant beliefs to herself, and does not voice them while teaching, I don't care what she believes.

I have to wonder how difficult it actually was for her to get her job. Some of the very progressive universities (and not so progressive) seem to work really hard at hiring minorities for teaching positions. For all you know, she may have been seen as a feather in their cap.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Ivy League Professor Claims God Is a Racist (Zimmerman Trial is Proof)

An Ivy League professor blogged after George Zimmerman was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin that the verdict shows God is a “white racist” who stalks “young black men.”

Anthea Butler, an associate professor at the University of Pennsylvania's Department of Religious Studies, made the unusual comments in a blog post released on Monday on ReligionDispatches.org, where she is a regular contributor.

“God ain’t good all of the time. In fact, sometimes, God is not for us,” she wrote in the post. “As a black woman in an [sic] nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man, and am not capable of taking care of my reproductive rights, or my voting rights, I know that this American god ain’t my god. “As a matter of fact, I think he’s a white racist god with a problem. More importantly, he is carrying a gun and stalking young black men,” she added

So ... is she right? Is God a white racist with a problem? Or is she the one with a problem?
Or is she only half right ... God has a problem but he's not anti-black, he's really anti-humanity?
Considering how many people, of all races, are suffering on the planet, that could be.
Seems this woman has turned a blind eye to the sufferings of people of all races, not just her own.
Or is it something else?

ATS ... is God racist .... does he have a problem ... or are we just not seeing his greater plan?

Haha is this for real? Obviously she's the racist and she has absolutely no concept of God.

None of that ignorant racist babble even makes any sense. She's black, and she's mad that a trial that she has no idea about what truly happened, didn't go her way just because the victim had the same color skin she had.

Who's the idiot here? God, or this woman.........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
God is a racist. He's anything we want him to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So the TV News was just talking about this woman. I haven't seen CNN talk about her. FOX did. I doubt the far left wingnuts at MSNBC would dare carry this womans B.S. She's really embarrasing herself and the university she works for. I'm glad my daughter didn't want to go to that school. Blah
Imagine the crap she teaches ...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think you guys are talking what she said too literally.

I'm sure she will explain herself a little more clearly...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Additional proof that the "Ivy League" is nothing more than a front for the elite sociopaths that are running this planet. They are really pushing this race issue hard, aren't they? They are so inept. I find it highly amusing.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EasyPleaseMe
I think you guys are talking what she said too literally.
I'm sure she will explain herself a little more clearly...

Dude .. she was pretty darn clear. She said it over and over. She' 'college educated' so she knows how to be clear. Her own racism came shining through. I can't believe a person like that is teaching in a college, let alone a high end school like she is. WOW.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
God is a racist? Then explain the OJ Simpson trial outcome.
There is only one reason someone so stupid would have a job in her position: affirmative action.
Yeah, I said it. And I won't apologize for it either.
Why does this idiot think guns are legal? They are for self defense.

It's funny to me she called Martin a young man and not a child. It's like subconsciously she knows shes choosing to fall for MSMs lies.
edit on 18-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

And why do the Hispanics get a free pass from her wrath?
Why doesn't she claim God favors them?

One last thought: she thinks God is a racist white man with a problem. Yet there was not one single white man on the jury. Black people, this is how you look to the rest of the world when you get a free pass to spew such racist ignorance. Just like when no one raised hell about the "creepy ass cracker" remark.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just when I thought I had heard or read every absurd thing that could possibly be said about this case I come across this nonsense.

The liberals have totally taken leave of their collective senses in this country. I've had enough of this crazy talk!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Depends, if were talking about the almighty creator of the universe, then no. If your talking about a god that treasured to a specific culture/ethnicity/civilization, then definitely yes.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

I gave you a star because I am a fellow prestige master. All diamond primaries, pistols, launchers, and the ballistic knife. Working on the riot shield and crossbow and combat knife now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join