It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Caught Smuggling Missiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

North Korean ship caught smuggling weapons and missile material through Panama Canal

Panama’s president said his country had launched a “major investigation” after anti-drugs agents raided a ship travelling from Cuba to North Korea and discovered “missile components” stashed beneath a cargo of sugar.

On Monday night, president Ricardo Martinelli gave details of the dramatic seizure, saying authorities had initially “suspected that drugs were being transported,” according to a report on Panamá América.

President Martinelli announced the unusual seizure on Monday night using his Twitter account. “Panama has captured a ship with a North Korean flag that was coming from Cuba with an undeclared weapons shipment

Important story in my opinion but only given minimal attention by the media. Looks like NK hasnt abandoned their plans. Just being a little more subtle about it than they were before.

Apparently the crew rioted and the captain tried to commit suicide. I wonder how important this shipment was.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Star Flag and Bump.

People like a mystery well here is a rather interesting story.

I'm going to follow this one. I'd love to hear what others here have to say about this other than the usual knee jerking "False Flagger" crowd.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join