It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juror: 'No doubt' that Zimmerman feared for his life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
CNN just aired this exclusive interview with Juror B37 !!

This is highly suspicious.

"She" was very emotional and in tears.....to me obviously staged !!

B37 was of course behind a hidden screen

Oh the humanity. Oh the drama

(CNN) -- One of the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman said she had "no doubt" he feared for his life in the final moments of his struggle with Trayvon Martin, and that was the definitive factor in the verdict.

The woman, who was identified just as Juror B37, spoke exclusively to CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" on Monday night. She is the first juror to speak publicly about the case.

She said she believed Zimmerman's "heart was in the right place" the night he killed Martin, but that he didn't use "good judgment" in confronting the Florida teen.....

Juror: 'No doubt' that Zimmerman feared for his life

But Wait !!!

The juror is planning to write a book about her experience with the case, literary agent Sharlene Martin said before her interview aired.

"My hope is that people will read Juror B37's book, written with her attorney husband, and understand the commitment it takes to serve and be sequestered on a jury in a highly publicized murder trial and how important, despite one's personal viewpoints, it is to follow the letter of the law," the president of Martin Literary Agency wrote in a statement.

Already ? no time wasted eh?

watch the videos (several) in the story and decide if this is a hoopla staged act ?

edit on Jul-15-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So one juror has "no doubt" that Zimmerman feared for his life? How, exactly, does that mean the prosecution presented the case beyond a reasonable doubt? Now liberals are going after jury members!? Those are carefully chosen by both the prosecution and the defense.

This is ridiculous. What kind of trial do these "liberals" (whom I used to belong) want, exactly? A totalitarian one where they force their verdict down the defendant's throat without following any due process?
edit on 15-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I jumped the gun so to speak....

already a topic here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

edit on Jul-15-2013 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

As biased and one-sided as CNN has been on this story, I'm surprised that they actually told her story.

I myself had doubts about the case.
I watched the trial and just didn't see where there was conclusive evidence against Zimmerman.
Bad decisions, yes, but no proof of hatred or ill will. Only poor judgement.
I still don't know why TM just didn't go home and call 911 and say he was being followed....no one ever asked that.
I believe both were at fault.

As for the jurors making money, oh yeah, they'll be eager to cash in now.
$$ 'Keep my identity secret but give me the money.' $$

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I jumped the gun so to speak....

already a topic here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

edit on Jul-15-2013 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

Thread closed.

top topics

join