It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montreal Mafia War May Be Hitting Toronto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Montreal Mafia War May Be Hitting Toronto

aboutthemafia.com

Salvatore Calautti a reputed hitman for the Calabrian Mafia or Ndrangheta was gunned down in Toronto. Calautti was shot to death in his car in a banquet hall parking lot after leaving a bachelor party he was attending. He was a suspect in at least five unsolved mafia murders which included the murder of former Montreal mafia boss Nicolo Rizzuto father of current boss Vito Rizzuto. The hit has many organized crime insiders wondering if the ongoing Montreal mafia war may have just moved into Toronto. Mob expert and insider Antonio Nicaso said this may very well signal a new front of struggle in
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I know this is not really breaking alternative news but to my Italian American family it is. It just seems that when things get a little slow in my hometown of the NJ, NY area something else brews up in Montreal. Ever since our little Philly boss supposedly went into witness protection or should I say living it up in Texas owning a gentalmens club and our other guy in Florida, the focus is Montreal.

aboutthemafia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Aye, fuggit about it. Da whole ting is fugazi. Whatya gonna do ya know?

MEh big deal. Mafia shmafia ....if not in NY/NJ then in Canada. If not there then in Vegas or LA or Miami.....these guys don't quit.

Let em all end themselves and we'll get closer to a garbage free US

join