It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Self Serving Rants don't get enough Attention (Like you care)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Nothing makes me go more mentally ballistic than writing some childish, self serving diatribe on ATS rant forum... and getting no response.

Like...My self serving musings should illicit some sort of online movement. (IMO)
That makes me really, really....
feel stupid.

ARGH!!

edit on 14-7-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Hey, cool pic!

* Okay, I could hear your pic screaming from another forum.. I came back to give it a star and flag. lol...
edit on 14-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Your assuming people disagree with you, you shouldn't do that,
just assume everyone is speechless in how correct you are
for ranting, they are all giving you a slow clap in my book.
edit on 14-7-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It is good that you wrote this. It reminds us older posters, ATS is all about you and your beliefs, and lets the newer posters in on an ATS secret.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Try writing a rant first, while you are still riled up, and thinking later. Brings out the finger waggers in droves.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I've had it with my negative side as of late.
Why bother spewing out meaningless deficiencies in my life to the an online community? Or any community for that matter? A community that rightfully shouldn't (and doesn't) give two stinky kippers?
A negative thought is just that. Negative!
Negative Rant BAd!

Argh!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
At first all the cells in the embryo are identical. Then, the cells begin to clump together. And also, become different from each other. How does this happen? With no thought, no central coordination, how do cells that start off identical, know to become, say, skin, while others become part of an eye?

Self Organisation.

And the feedback loop creates us all in one way, form, shape or another.

Oh hey OP. Didn't notice you there. I was learning about things. She's my shepherds pie - mashed up potato such a sweet surprise. Tastes so good makes a grown wino cry, sweet shepherds pie...

Wait, none of this is right at all.. what is this?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Perhaps your initial rant was so awesome, none could dispute it, reason with it or even so much as try to deny it's brilliance.....

Ever think of it that way???

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Perhaps your initial rant was so awesome, none could dispute it, reason with it or even so much as try to deny it's brilliance.....

No it was a complete waste of anyone's time. (and I'm not being sarcastic) It was a sun baked chunk of half excreted giraffe dung.
But there I go again...
Thank you for your positive and bright output

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Well I gave you a flag and a star (even if it was for the awesome pic). Not every thread can be a gold star winner.

The point of a rant is sometimes is to make yourself feel better, not to draw a conversation or a crowd.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Wow Cannuks....shut the pict up! Maybe your ranting wasnt being ignored. Maybe we all were just nodding our heads in silent agreement with you!!??!!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Well if my rantings haven't been ignored then they very well should be.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Like...My self serving musings should illicit some sort of online movement. (IMO)

Why do you want to make an online movement illegal (illicit)?
Or do you mean "elicit".

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have a secretary write (type) as I speak. I am in no way responsible for grammar or grammar irregularities. Did you hear that Helga? ****
edit on 14-7-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Hey friend! I just ranted a thread myself becasue of your rant here...and I fully expect to be ignored as well! Thanks for the stimuli!
MS

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just the act of writing out your thoughts is the most important thing.
You externalize them and then you can reason with them.
If they stay inside they grab at the controls and you have a hard time dealing with them.
Doesn't matter if anyone responds or even read your rant.
It's out in the open, a mental turd of sorts which if left inside becomes slow poison.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Just do it twice a day for a few solid weeks and you'll have a huge entourage of back scratchers.

My last rant was derailed in minutes by people who posted without reading it and it got the 404
(Partially my fault for feeding the trolls when the mods couldn't assist me.)

edit on 14-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join