It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(14) heart warming tales and videos about human animal interactions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.buzzfeed.com...

6. The beluga whale who saved a free diver who had cramped up 20 feet below the surface.
9. The gorilla who remembered his old friend.
12. The abused circus elephants who were reunited at an elephant sanctuary after 25 years apart.
13. The amazing story of Christian the lion.
14. The chimps who grieved for their dead friend.

Just to name a select few...Some of these, no doubt, have been discussed...I never saw them all in one place...

Remember Alex the African gray parrot that was able to count and identify colors; reportedly his last words to Irene were “You be good. I love you.”

I always liked Alex and have a friend with an African Gray named Moby...Very smart birds IMO not just mimics

Videos probably have been posted before but for those who have not seen them maybe nice to have a look or see again. If you can not see the vids the above link breaks down the stories for you. Anyway, enjoy for those who are interested.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I friend of mine has an African Grey and one of many "tricks" is making the doorbell sound, this induces the owners dog to start barking. The African Grey then does a perfect Bugs Bunny laugh and says "what a maroon". If African Greys ever develop opposable thumbs we are screwed, it's the only thing stopping them from taking over the world.

new topics

join