It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our Spelled Universe, Procession and Zodiac [ Luna and real Moon IV]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
reply to post by vethumanbeing

- thank you for the thoughtful reply
....but you understand i see it quite different.- i need, want, a Real Deity in front of my, that is the secret of Love : the Other..because i d be uncomfortable Lonely with my own ideas and own Self....as you propose- kind regards

Your needs and wants are selfish intent because you seek beyond yourself and what would those things be to satisfy you? You Need a deity? You are it. You stand in front of a mirror and recognise IT. You. Secret or sacred love? not sure what you are speaking of. Can you Not Love Yourself and feel that you embrace God Aspect?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
All we need to is to love God as the Absolute and the first/last cause who created in order to that there would be a relationship and the possibility of experience, including the very same one we are having, and, no less important our neighbor as ourselves, including our enemy whereby we forgive as we are forgiven and who show mercy receive mercy. These are principals both of oneness and of we-ness where for there to be love there are two, intermingled as between a lover and beloved other. This is a Spiritual Communion and Consummation.

Reality is a matter of perception. To declare the reality we inhabit an evil matrix, may be a projection and nothing more.

All we need to do is to see clearly and see the kingdom of heaven spread out upon the earth, which is not a prison unless we allow it to be by playing the role of victim.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
All we need to is to love God as the Absolute and the first/last cause who created in order to that there would be a relationship and the possibility of experience, including the very same one we are having, and, no less important our neighbor as ourselves, including our enemy whereby we forgive as we are forgiven and who show mercy receive mercy. These are principals both of oneness and of we-ness where for there to be love there are two, intermingled as between a lover and beloved other. This is a Spiritual Communion and Consummation.

Reality is a matter of perception. To declare the reality we inhabit an evil matrix, may be a projection and nothing more.

All we need to do is to see clearly and see the kingdom of heaven spread out upon the earth, which is not a prison unless we allow it to be by playing the role of victim.

I more see it as "a living library", everything that can be exists here upon one blue/green planet (and its the only one existing EVER). Something oversees it, whether it is a God aspect or 5th and 6th dimensional engineers, IT EXISTS dispite arguement. I would like to say its 'not real' but cannot also say in the same breath "ITS ALL A DREAM" because the dream came from SOMEONE and MANIFESTED AS MATTER AND CIRCUMSTANCE; and there are no explainations given as to our beingness or our purpose.
edit on 27-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join