It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano steps down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me wonders why? Is it Snowden-related? Was she taking a lot of heat for that?

Thoughts?

WashingtonPost

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, who has served in President Obama’s Cabinet since Day One of his administration, announced Friday that she would step down to become president of the University of California system.

Oops. Already posted here. Dagnab this search function! here
edit on 12-7-2013 by PamelaBritton2U because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is terrible news. The mistress of US Stasi is leaving! that's so fecking sad. Oh well, if "You See Something, Say Something”.....I just did.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It's certainly terrible news for the students of the University of California system. Poor kids...they didn't see this coming, I'll bet. Oh...they thought crackdowns at Davis and Berkeley were bad during Occupy? lol..... Aunt Janet was merely suggesting then...now she'll be directing. I sure wouldn't protest too energetically in the future around there, anyway.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
this is what popped into my head when I heard the news.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I take no joy in this news. This announcement just means they've found someone worse to replace her with.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by smurfy

It's certainly terrible news for the students of the University of California system. Poor kids...they didn't see this coming, I'll bet. Oh...they thought crackdowns at Davis and Berkeley were bad during Occupy? lol..... Aunt Janet was merely suggesting then...now she'll be directing. I sure wouldn't protest too energetically in the future around there, anyway.

I dunno, is there a students union in the US as they have here. If there is, there is no doubt that motions for agenda will be flying like feck..no lawyer boss, no sensitive pat downs coming to campus, freedom of passage for printer ink. Heyyy, since Obama "Wished her luck" I guess he meant it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join