It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel 6 Investigative Reporter On Michael Hastings. Police and Fire told NOT to comment

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I don’t like pointing a finger at anyone without evidence. With the information you have pointed to – said Official appears to have had (1) motive, (2) resources, and (3) a history of operating in the grey and dark areas of “requisite honesty”… But – I am in no position to make the leap to – “He’s the guy!”

Allow me to clarify - I am not pointing the finger yelling "Warlock...Warlock!!"...and trying to burn him at the stake. I am in no position to do such. Even if I had "evidence" ... I am still in no position to do so. Evidence?.....Don't want any, don't need any - It's above my "pay grade". Like all things, excessive doses of vitamin E can have adverse health risks.

The best we can do is only speculate on the many coincidences. Much like the "many worlds" theory, each twist and speculation creates a new world or theory - without evidence that the many worlds theory even exists.

The article "The Secret War" and Gen. Alexanders aspirations to create a "global cyber defense" actually remind me of another figure in history. After some reflective thought Gen. Curtis LeMay comes to mind. LeMay was instrumental in re-organizing SAC (Strategic Air Command) into the iconic picture during the cold war. Guys with fancy scarves and keys sitting underground and bombers in the air 24/7 ready to divert at a moments notice.

Ghost stories - I have one too

Back in late late 90's early 2K, I was living in and researching the dirty rain that fell on a town in Washington State. Gelatinous blobs that made the locals sick. During the course I came across the name of an Air Force Colonel (who's name I forget). Clicking on the link took me to the page and suddenly my PC shut down without warning. I was using windows 2000.. the most stable release IMHO. I rebooted and tried to find my page... nothing in the history and searching did not turn up the link either. That page, that link, that name was totally gone. I know for a fact it was not a virus, or updates that shut me down....it was at that point I had an "Ah ha moment"... and here we are today.

ETA:

I have been following Bigg's Twitter on a fairly regular basis. I don't think he has anything more to add at this time. If I remember correctly, ...I do recall He was in schooI...I am sure he is studying for finals coming in Aug. I will leave you with His last Tweet from his post on 22 Jul.
edit on 25-7-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
reply to post by WanDash

...I am not pointing the finger yelling "Warlock...Warlock!!"...and trying to burn him at the stake. I am in no position to do such. Even if I had "evidence" ... I am still in no position to do so. Evidence?.....Don't want any, don't need any - It's above my "pay grade". Like all things, excessive doses of vitamin E can have adverse health risks.

Just checking... Not really checking - more like, letting **E* know I'm a nice guy...

Ghost stories - I have one too

Back in late late 90's early 2K, I was living in and researching the dirty rain that fell on a town in Washington State. Gelatinous blobs that made the locals sick. During the course I came across the name of an Air Force Colonel (who's name I forget). Clicking on the link took me to the page and suddenly my PC shut down without warning. I was using windows 2000.. the most stable release IMHO. I rebooted and tried to find my page... nothing in the history and searching did not turn up the link either. That page, that link, that name was totally gone. I know for a fact it was not a virus, or updates that shut me down....it was at that point I had an "Ah ha moment"... and here we are today.

For me... My work took a turn on the "intense" side immediately following this...and, I have really not returned to it, since.
Were you present when the "gelatinous blobs" arrived?
That is/was an eerily repulsive tale. (what I have read)
Didn't a number of illnesses coincidentally arrive shortly following this "visitation"?

...I have been following Bigg's Twitter on a fairly regular basis. I don't think he has anything more to add at this time. If I remember correctly, ...I do recall He was in schooI...I am sure he is studying for finals coming in Aug. I will leave you with...His last Tweet...

Looks younger, spryer &...that's one of the biggest pods of okra I've ever seen... What a meal!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah, "One of the good guys" here too, maybe a little curious...but not too curious.

No, I wasn't here when it rained down, but I did have family there at that time and they experienced it first hand. There were a number of flu like symptoms that seemed to just last and last - as well as respiratory problems right afterwards. Not only was it peoples, but animals and stock as well.

I don't know where You and MindBody hang out, but it would be great to perhaps gear up again for another quasi-investigation sometime. If something comes up let me know. It's been great working with you two

As for the moment - I am trying to figure out why Chrome keeps signing me out, I've been signed out of ATS, G-earth won't load..just crashes, and my cursor moved a little bit on it's own last night. I am running good quality AV as well as malware protection - life's little difficulties I guess.
edit on 25-7-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
Yeah, "One of the good guys" here too, maybe a little curious...but not too curious.
...No, I wasn't here when it rained down, but I did have family there at that time and they experienced it first hand. There were a number of flu like symptoms that seemed to just last and last - as well as respiratory problems right afterwards. Not only was it peoples, but animals and stock as well.
...I don't know where You and MindBody hang out, but it would be great to perhaps gear up again for another quasi-investigation sometime. If something comes up let me know. It's been great working with you two

...As for the moment - I am trying to figure out why Chrome keeps signing me out, I've been signed out of ATS, G-earth won't load..just crashes, and my cursor moved a little bit on it's own last night. I am running good quality AV as well as malware protection - life's little difficulties I guess.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm a "good" guy...just..."not mean".
Nice to meet a "good guy", though!
Maybe something will pop up and bring you back 'round these parts shortly...
Otherwise - I don't really "hang out" in any particular forum. I only involve myself in "questioning" when an appropriate set of circumstances fall into place (continuous storyline changes, jumbled facts, and other signs of oddness that are obviously different in each tale).
From what I've read of your posts, I'm guessing you have a similar constitution...
I will/may continue posting on this thread, as thoughts run around ringing arbitrary bells in my cerebral maze. I may even do so in "Reply" to one (or more) of your posts...for reference. Don't feel like you need to respond, just because you're a "good guy". I already know that...

I do not work with Chrome... Lost interest in it shortly after first using it...
Good luck with your Internet-related issues.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is just a post of "correction" to a "fact" formerly placed in this thread...by Yours Truly...
I had stated, and even shown the "Google Maps - Street View" image for proof, that Rolling Stone had offices on North Highland Avenue...
Well - while stepping through the "street view" images from the "101" down North Highland...and coming up on this location - I noticed that something on the building changed from one photo to the next...and, after further digging...here's the scoop.
The photo that showed only "Rolling Stone" on the building, was dated March, 2011... The next photo, dated May, 2011, showed "Rolling Stone", and beneath was - "Restaurant".
The Restaurant & Lounge had some pretty good reviews...and was quoted to have been "doing well" as far as customer traffic and occupancy...but, in February of 2013, suddenly closed down.
So - the address that miner49r had given for the offices of Rolling Stone in L.A., was probably correct (and - there are probably not two locations, as we had tentatively surmised).
Over-and-Out.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by miner49r

I am not (yet?) ready to make that topic a new thread, though I will certainly throw this in here and there. Not sure if you and WanDash are still following the "ashes" thread but I think for a better understanding of how close or not Biggs and Hastings were these tweets are quite important:

From Dec 2011:

link

Michael Hastings ‏@mmhastings
Congrats, bro. Salute to multiple Purple heart winner and true hero Joe Biggs RT @Biggslicious Ready to be out of the Army Friday!!!!!

link

@Biggslicious Once saw Biggs run outside a compound after a suicide bomber blew up.He took control of the situation while higherups freaked.

Asher Wolf picked up on this in her tweet from Jun 22:

link

Asher Wolf ‏@Asher_Wolf
Multiple Purple Heart recipient and U.S. Army veteran @Rambobiggs believes his friend Michael Hastings was assassinated

And here is SSG Biggs latest tweet:

link

SSG Joe Biggs ‏@Rambobiggs
Yes. I'm alive. Been busy doing some research

edit on 28-7-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: adding Asher Wolf tweet

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
For anyone interested, I have started a new thread that is focused on getting people to contribute theories regarding "what happened"...which would lead to "how" and "why" (I guess).
If you choose to drop in and/or participate...you know that your contribution/s are welcome and sincerely regarded.
Michael Hastings – “Foul Play Or Not” – Do you have a plausible theory?
Thanks!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join