It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt violence: Gang throws rivals to their deaths from top of a building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Muslim Brotherhood Gang throws rivals from top of building..

Clashes between opponents and supporters of deposed President Mohamed Morsi intensified yesterday, leaving 36 people dead. British tourists were feared to be at risk of terrorist attack last night after the head of al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, issued a call to arms after the military coup ousted Islamist Morsi.

In a chilling statement, he called for sharia law, claimed democracy had failed and vowed to target Christians, who he said were involved in “a war on Islam”.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

I have been following events in Egypt as they have been happening, and from the looks of it, the threat of civil war is still VERY real.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am getting a 404 with the YouTube link at the Mirror site.

I saw it earlier today on another site, but that video only showed one man thrown from a masonry water tank onto the roof below, where he was struck on the head with a club of some sort.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can't find any mirrors to the video, the youtube user deleted the video.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
I can't find any mirrors to the video, the youtube user deleted the video.

No mirrors, I meant the you tube link at Mirror newspaper website.

I was interested to see if the other guys that were on the water tank were thrown off also. The video that I saw showed one thrown off, but there were two or three others up there surrounded.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

There goes YouTube deleting videos again.

I'm not going to post the videos but if you do a search on YT for " Muslim Brotherhood throw opponents children from roof" you'll find other videos.

edit on 7-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I googled "Muslim Brotherhood throw supporters from roof", and got a few news items & several videos (the oldest dated two days ago, 07/04/13). Most had the title "teens thrown from roof"

The one video I saw showed two males being thrown from that roof. The older one seemed to be late 40's though.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I saw a partial report on the BBC today, they cut short just before the kids were thrown off the roof. They suggested that one had died of his injuries and the other was severely injured.

Welcome to extremist Islam, which is what the evil Muslim Brotherhood wanted. This is the kind of sickening barbarism you can expect from these animals.

They are scum, the lowest form of life, the bottom of the barrel and the scraps of Humanity. They are despicable wastes of skin and I sincerely hope those religiously insane men die of cancer, torturous and painful.

This is what Morsi was supporting, the kind of Islamic extremism he would have supported. This is the sickening mentality of the religiously deranged, like zombies incapable of feeling Human emotion and brainwashed to the point of psychopathy.

I really do hope that every member of the Muslim Brotherhood is gathered up and imprisoned. At the very least, the men guilty of attacking these teenagers should be given life sentences.

I would say more than that, but I am a pacifist Pagan by nature, and what I actually feel about this would go against my beliefs. All I can say is that if I were left alone in a room with any of these c**ts I very much doubt they would leave that room alive, or in one piece.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

"I am a pacifist Pagan by nature,"
" if I were left alone in a room with any of these c**ts I very much doubt they would leave that room alive, or in one piece. "

lol.

but yeah, its hardly news anymore.
are you suprised or shocked?
we should be, but i don't think we are.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join