It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple videos of a UFO activity in the sky above Columbus 6-Jul-2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok this time...its not flares for sure.

What is it though?

For sure it happened as there are many witnesses..now the only question is: what could it be!

Reminds me of the phoenix lights..

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The difference between this and the Phoenix Lights is that some people reported seeing a craft behind the lights, I don't see or hear any such witnesses here

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Looks like Chinese lanterns to me. Of course, tiny dots of light in the night sky are virtually impossible to identify anyway.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here's another video

Brandon Little records a group of brightly lit UFO's pass over Ohio in an amazing show of light on july 6th 2013. The object are clearly under some sort of control with one group of white lights clustered together with a seperate group of fiery red UFO's underneath.

Lanterns come in several colours .

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yeah they do remind me of the Phoenix Lights. I don't think they are flares they look ..well kind of intelligent. One will blink out, another will light up..it did that a few time...nice find first i have seen them.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
another good one from another location..

it seems they are trusting us more now
get ready

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Very interesting. While I am not near Columbus, I am east of Cleveland, I will definitely be keeping a close watch on the skies tonight. May be for naught, but you never know.

I love the "expert opinions" in the first video you posted. One guy in the background says, "those are shooting stars...", and another guy refutes that claim with his even funnier expertise by saying, "no, those are comets."

Both must work for NASA.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I saw a couple of these on the 4th myself, but appear to be some type of lantern. Somebody was getting a real kick out of letting these things off. You could probably make one using an empty McDonald's sack and a candle.
edit on 7/7/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
These lights were brought up here yesterday and a member posted a link explaining what the lights were.

Link: Lights In Sky Confirmed As Sky Divers, Part Of Scioto Downs Show

Original Post Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The explanation seems pretty solid. But hey, who knows. After all we are spinning through space stuck to a giant rock so just about anything is possible in my books. Though, I do believe these lights to be skydivers.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

this seems very interesting it was hovering there since 4 in the morning he says. I would love more info on this it says source was mufon going to see if I can find anything.

On the ops vid well the one gortex posted it looks as if there everywhere,and some very close to the ground ? Stationary lanterns? Doubt it.

Edit... found the info for the video kauskau posted on mufon! Very interested now!

T..
My mother and I work every day at four in the morning in a bar in Encinitas. When we arrived, I did not notice the orb. Normally, the sky is dark and there are no signs of stars because it is either too misty or too cloudy. Nearby, there is a 7-11 where I get a cup of coffee. Before I leave to get coffee, I do a bit of cleaning and head back to the car to retrieve the cup. When I went to get it, I noticed a faint display of colors, rotating in the sky. From the distance, it appeared to be a helicopter or an airplane, but there are no airports in the area. I brushed it off and opened the door to the car and grabbed the cup. When I looked back up, the lights had changed from orange to blue to white and so on. Then I could make out a dark shape that seemed to be changing in shape. I didn't understand, so I went and told mom about it. She came out with me, thinking I was crazy. When she looked into the sky, all she said was "Wow! What is that?" I didn't know what to tell her, but she took out her phone to take pictures. As dawn approached twilight, the shape was beginning to show more and more. Shapeshifting, it was hard to make out what it was doing. Below it, maybe some 20ft away, we saw a green light, blinking as if following it. Through mom's phone, all we saw was the green light, but not the orb with the colors. We wondered for minutes what it meant. I took out my own phone, but the camera is old and it made out nothing. Several times, we went back and forth, going in then coming back out to check up on it. Not once did it move, even drift, so it couldn't be a balloon. An hour later, when twilight arrived, we made out a pure spherical object. It shone blue/black and there was a blinking white light under it, no longer in colors. It also appeared to be rotating, with little bumps on the sides. Finally, sunrise, and I was able to take video with my camera but all you can see is a dot in the sky. Today, July 6th, we went to work again but we saw no sign whatsoever of the orb...

[url=http:// www.ufostalker.com...

edit on 7-7-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
These lights were brought up here yesterday and a member posted a link explaining what the lights were.

Link: Lights In Sky Confirmed As Sky Divers, Part Of Scioto Downs Show

Original Post Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The explanation seems pretty solid. But hey, who knows. After all we are spinning through space stuck to a giant rock so just about anything is possible in my books. Though, I do believe these lights to be skydivers.

in these days i would only believe that if a youtube video exists of that jump. When there is a show there is always at least one person filming it and putting it on youtube...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Darn, I live in Columbus and I missed it. I have all the luck.

top topics

join