It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible abduction.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A fen months ago for three nights in a row I had the feeling that someone/thing was watching me. This only happened at night in my apartment office. The feeling was coming from my closet.On the fourth night I had a "dream". I was lying on a platform. There was a window in front of me. There were a bunch of stars visible out of the window. I said, "I wonder where Orion is"?

I woke up and I could see the negative image of the window and stars. Just like when you look at a alight and see dark spots. How could something in a dream cause a physical effect?
edit on 6/7/13 by JAK because:

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by geist0108

Do you have any physical symptoms? Any marks, scratches, bruises? That might be a good place to start your investigation into this possibility.

Otherwise my only advice with these dreams is to be vigilant.

Or you can do the practical thing like most will tell you--set up a camera and catch them in the act. Or record yourself sleeping to confirm that you're only dreaming.

Good luck and take care

edit on 6-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I think you woke up to early. Stay open for another dream to follow. Someone is making contact.

Try sleeping in the closet? Or on the floor just outside it. That will be a kick.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
That's creepy and I got the chills. What if people did get abducted. Wouldn't that be a bit#h. That one movie about abduction made me honestly loose sleep. I forgot the name but it's fairly new. You should handcuff urself to ur bed. That would be interesting to wake up with the handcuffs off...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Before casting your net to the heavens in looking for an answer, I recommend starting at home and working outwards in your search for an explanation.

The closest to home you can get is inside your own head:
Neuroscience of Sleep

The current Psychological model indicates space alien contact phenomenon to be more associated with intercranial journeys, than extraterrestrial.

You're brain can do many amazing things.

If you hear/feel a buzzing noise, realize you can't move no matter how hard you try, feel an overwhelming sense of suffocating all consuming fear, potentially feel like you're somewhere else, as well as feeling or even seeing people or things around you ...
Those are classic symptoms of Sleep Paralysis.

If you can bring back an alien ash tray, or anything testable in a lab, that might validate any claims to travel, that would be good.
If you purchase a GPS device that logs hard data to the internet and wear it like a probation bracelet, then, if there's any data logged showing you travelling at 85,000mph to some location or another, that might even be better in consideration that you'd then have a target location to investigate.

Otherwise, anything that happens between lay down and get up is likely just naturally sleep related in all the fun and interesting ways fun and interesting things like sleep walking and other sorts of phenomenon occur.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

I think it was the Fourth Kind.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

That would be so bad ass to do the gps idea and wake up and go check it out and see you traveled 85000 mph...I would trip out lol. Good idea!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I agree, but the negative image that I saw whenI woke up has me baffled.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Vivid dream. Subconscious thoughts giving rise to fears of the dark/closet making you think you are being "watched". Typical amongst kids or people that are feeling some kind of fear/guilt.

Don't read too much into it and don't go off on planet f---nuts thinking you were abducted because your brain sent the visual cortex neurological signals based on the mental image of a window, causing you to momentarily see it after waking.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

No it was titled dark skies. I nearly pooped myself and I legitimately lost sleep....it's was pretty damn scary..

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I don't recall any symptoms or strange marks. Although one time I was traveling from New Jersey to Maryland. When I woke up in the morning my stomach and chest were covered with scratches. Some so deep they started to scab over.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by geist0108

I agree, but the negative image that I saw whenI woke up has me baffled.

Not everything you see, is actually something you saw. Your brain, tries to "see" missing information based on prior data and memory.

Case in point:

puzzles.about.com...

Really cool illusion. Your eyes are not actually seeing the green dots....your brain is putting them there. Kind of like momentarily seeing a negative image of a window when you wake, after having dreampt it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Everyone is abducted and have checkups, the negative ones can only access if there is permissions given by not waking up and having compassion, at least they are limited to what they can do without falling into their hands so to speak by harm or apathy or supporting criminal governments, there are many layers of what it takes to be clear and loving.

But every single person here has regular checkups.

Earth has missing time.

So, chances are if you're dreaming of a checkup it wasn't a a scientific dream neuroscience thing. In fact most of those scientists should be in prison for lying to people. As if they don't know!

Don't go to the closet, and avoid shadows, for if this is coming from the shadow then giving to others, raising love and happiness quotent, frequency, and extending happiness to everyone around you, is a good thing. Facing the man/woman in the mirror and also, able to give compassion and unconditional love to all entities as well including shadow or negative.

Any threats I've had have had shadow component in them, from the darkest dark spots as if they can portal in there. And that is the actual basis for all the movies and fables, under the bed, the closet, the bushes, the dark corners, i like night lights myself.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Marks or markings are really no kind of indication as people self-harm during sleep all the time.
Your muscles are usually turned off during some phases of sleep, but, it's not all the time, and just as people can kick, flail, fall out of their beds and sleep walk, all entirely oblivious to doing so, people can and will self-harm.

If you had a tattoo machine, under the right conditions you could give yourself all sorts of interesting designs, and wake up entirely puzzled about how you could have possibly given yourself such a complicated tattoo in your sleep and not even remember it.

Such things can even happen wide awake: Fugue State. It's a disassociative condition well documented in Psychology that can last minutes, hours, days, and even months where individuals will lose time, and where seen during their missing time are sometimes attributed to doing all sorts of amazing, strange, or just regular every day things.

edit on 6-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I respectfully ask, just where the hell is the proof anything like that is happening? I would (With all sincerity) take the time to analyze anything resembling actual proof.

And why would anyone believe that? I've never had ANY abduction experience nor have my home surveillance cameras captured anything remotely alien. Racoons, squirrels, bats, owls,...at one point or another, have been caught by my cameras. No aliens. You need to consider the more plausible explanations before jumping to those wild conclusions.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

I don't recall any symptoms or strange marks. Although one time I was traveling from New Jersey to Maryland. When I woke up in the morning my stomach and chest were covered with scratches. Some so deep they started to scab over.

Kind of scary. Like from running through the bushes? Or claw marks? One is random, the other looks like rakes from parallel claws. Sometimes in "threes".

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

interesting. have you ever taken a 'questionaire' thingie? you might want to, if only to put your mind at ease..
this is one some experiencers made up
youarenotalone.freeforums.org...

are these the only two incidents you have had?

your post is kinda brief..just saying..is there anything else you can remember about this recent occurrance?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Everyone is abducted and have checkups, the negative ones can only access if there is permissions given by not waking up and having compassion, at least they are limited to what they can do without falling into their hands so to speak by harm or apathy or supporting criminal governments, there are many layers of what it takes to be clear and loving.

But every single person here has regular checkups.

Earth has missing time.

So, chances are if you're dreaming of a checkup it wasn't a a scientific dream neuroscience thing. In fact most of those scientists should be in prison for lying to people. As if they don't know!

Don't go to the closet, and avoid shadows, for if this is coming from the shadow then giving to others, raising love and happiness quotent, frequency, and extending happiness to everyone around you, is a good thing. Facing the man/woman in the mirror and also, able to give compassion and unconditional love to all entities as well including shadow or negative.

Any threats I've had have had shadow component in them, from the darkest dark spots as if they can portal in there. And that is the actual basis for all the movies and fables, under the bed, the closet, the bushes, the dark corners, i like night lights myself.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

i have to reply, tho it pains me to do so..

you realize that there is a possibility you are misled? when you say that 'permissions' are given, exactly what do you base this statement on?

the thousands of experiencers who only wish for these occurrances to cease? are they all then, part of some evil criminal government?

this rhetoric only makes true experiencers feel ashamed and alone, and they have no reason to feel either..if, just if, people truly are being taken, do you not understand that it is against their will? and that it would be akin to a federal offense(in this country anyway)?

why would anyone 'give permission' to have something invade their home, take their children at will, hurt their animals..i do not believe most people are masochists, most wish for a happy life

i am glad you are happy with whatever dogma you have accepted..i do feel, tho, from reading your posts that you have given minimal time to true research in this field...you might want to spend a little more time on it to get the whole picture before you make such judgements on people you have never met

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
On the camera idea, I actually tried it in the past. I've had two abduction experiences in my life that I have some recollection of, along with a period of missing time that was documented by 60 people I was playing an online game with at the time. Before the most recent abduction experience which happened a couple of months ago I had a strong feeling for several nights prior that "they" were coming. I set up a camera in the form of my laptop and had it record me while I slept. The night it happened, when I looked in the morning both of my computers (a desktop across the room, and my laptop filming me) had been restarted in the middle of the night.

I have to wonder how many others that has happened to.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aazadan
On the camera idea, I actually tried it in the past. I've had two abduction experiences in my life that I have some recollection of, along with a period of missing time that was documented by 60 people I was playing an online game with at the time. Before the most recent abduction experience which happened a couple of months ago I had a strong feeling for several nights prior that "they" were coming. I set up a camera in the form of my laptop and had it record me while I slept. The night it happened, when I looked in the morning both of my computers (a desktop across the room, and my laptop filming me) had been restarted in the middle of the night.

I have to wonder how many others that has happened to.

I'm willing to bet if I checked those computers' logs, that the operating system crashed while processes were running that were using a lot of RAM. Sometimes the answers are not as exotic as one would wish.

edit on 7-7-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join