It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on the Victory BC pressure cooker false flag opp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I was thinking about those two that supposedly did this crime in Victory BC. My thought was the two were out on the street, they were street kids. Then all of a sudden they were able to rent a place and had money. The owner said they went out for coffee all the time.

So they had to be getting money already from somewhere? - that's kinda a red flag right there.

But who's to say they didn't get groomed by some undercover agent. Someone telling them some tall tail. It could be almost anything really. Like anything from: "we help people like you guys through our program which helps you learn a trade or go back to school or whatever, and we give you a living allowance as a perk until you get through the program". That's one example.

but who's to say that at the night before or the morning, the agent didn't say to them "we're helping out with some of the meals at the canada day feastival"..... then hands them a bag of cockpots or Pcookers and says "can you do me a big favor and deliver these to the grounds. We're gonna need them there for the kitchen we're setting up.

So since they've been helped already so much by this agent they don't think twice about it. They think "no big deal, doing a favor for a friend". They go and deliver them. Meanwhile the agent breaks into there place and puts a bunch of islamic memorabilia in there apartment.

So they get arrested at the scene, then they check there place and sure enough there's islamic stuff there.

Like it would be so easy to tell almost anyone "there's a feastival happening over there, please deliver these Pcookers to the kitchen, and here's 200 dollars for your trouble". And almost anyone who's hard up for money would likely do the delivery.

So anyway that's one theory of how it might have actually played out.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I've a hard time with your theory when you don't even know the name of the city you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Again, "intelligence services" supervised the entire operation from start to finish.

Seems like the standard create a threat, diffuse it, then claim a victory against "terror".

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I find it very odd they did something similar to the Boston Marathon, by they I mean the Black Ops serving the Bankers and Trilateral Commission or the 3 sisters.

And I look for codes, for everything they do is a message to all of them.

Can pressure cooker be any more obvious? They're applying international muscle and pressure to get what they want!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Victoria*

That is all.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I do not understand the whole pressure cooker thing.

what is the difference of any other closed off metal container?

I mean if you want to cause mass injuries why use stainless steel?

Would not cast iron of just plain steel be better?

Iam just saying what is the deal with the stainless steel pressure cookers?

its not about containment its about shrapnel am I right?

I could never do something like this... If I ever wanted to harn someone it would have to be just them.

No Inoccents.

No bystanders.

make it personal. if thats what you gotta do.

Id rather just let bygones be bygones.

So much easier and no wicked karma to deal with

Peace ya'all

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
first off it was Victoria B.C. . second the news report said that the guy was getting large amounts of money, from someone that he met at a mosque for driving around and delivering "packages" that he assumed were full of paper documents. he honestly just sounds like a down and out individual who got caught up in religion and made some bad choice's. i am surprised that this is the only thread on this that i have seen on ats, and for all you conspiracy theorists when they showed his apartment on the news his television had the the words mk ultra written in silver marker on it, and the screen had been shot out. he had also spent some time in facilitys they had said. i am surprised this has not been blown out of proportion, also on v for vendetta and in real history it was the leglislature building that guy fox wanted to blow up, which is what the target was during this attack/operation as well. and the news did state that authority's had been alerted to the threat and had followed the case for several months prior i believe.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I find it very odd they did something similar to the Boston Marathon, by they I mean the Black Ops serving the Bankers and Trilateral Commission or the 3 sisters.

And I look for codes, for everything they do is a message to all of them.

Can pressure cooker be any more obvious? They're applying international muscle and pressure to get what they want!

Ya but it's for propaganda. Whenever it's for propaganda you want the same keywords, same devices etc etc. So the general public is like "GASP AHHH no not the pressure cookers!!!". That's why it was PC's, but when I was looking at the picture, they looked more like small cheap 10 dollar cock pots you could buy from wall mart. They didn't want to spend 150 on nice real P cookers, so they figured "ahhh who cares, no one's gonna notice or even care, lets pocket the rest of the money and just buy the cheapest walmart cockpots we can find". lol

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Now they just were saying on the news that this doesn't add up, that they don't understand how these drug addicts could plan this whole thing, figure it out, figure out the devices etc etc. And all their friends are basically saying "bull#".

You know I should have known.....

I was the one saying for years "we don't get false flags up in Canada"....."our news is always boring" etc etc. I posted that so many times. But what I failed to realize is that it was coming. I just think this might be the start.

Sure know one really knows. Maybe they are guilty. But again it has all the tell tales signs of a false flag. And with a false flag opp happening in the US every 2 months or so I should have known it would likely trickle across the boarder as we're practically the 51st state.

I just can't believe it because it's almost like I'm thing..."great now we got false flag opps too". #! ... I almost bet within the next year we'll probably see another too. As they try to influence the sheep toward brown shirts at every corner and in and at every public venue. .... but it's too keep us all safe from Al CIA duh that's hiding under your bed. Talk about insane.

top topics

join