It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 4th of July, tyrant security guards and the street Rabbi being heckled and called names

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yes, I got this on camera... but for SOME REASON, my phone doesn't feel like uploading anything to youtube all the sudden. That's never happened before. Now, my phone is glitched up. Tried hooking the phone to the computer manually, and the hardware on my phone is so fried it apparently can't be read by my laptop. Piece of garbage.

ANYwho, anger aside, here's a couple little conspiracy related stories.

Some of you may know, I planned a chalk protest as a tribute to Jeff Olson, the man who is facing 13 years in jail for writing anti-megabank messages on the sidewalk.

The idea was for us to find places where the public would be exposed to, because here in Tennessee, Knoxville has a huge firework show to which everyone in town and surrounding shows up... and write "anti-government" messages on the roads and walls with chalk.

It failed miserably. I can't lie.

I tried to rally up this protest in a week, and all my friends who said they'd back me up bailed out at the last second. Big shock. Also, it poured rain all day, making the outdoor festivities and chalk drawing all the more interesting.

Also, we (I by myself, actually) were supposed to show up in the morning and spend the day on the town, chalking the place up BEFORE it filled up with citizens and cops. But I wasn't able to get there until the evening, after the place was swarming with oinky-oinks. It was damn near impossible to find any area to draw chalk for the people to see that was out of the sight of the cops and security guards.

So, I'm in the middle of drawing "Happy birthday America" on the concrete with chalk when a security guard approaches me.

And it would have been understandable if he simply said "Hey, listen, you can't do that here."

Buuuut, no.

He has to get loud and arrogant.

This is exactly what he said;

Whoa whoa whoa. Oh HELL nah. What do you think you're doing?

I reply simply, "What?"

It was an instinct to ask him that, because I wasn't hearing him well. I had Five-Finger Death Punch blaring in one of my ears.

He replies;

Oh you know what I'm talking about. See, that **** right there... who do you think has to clean that up? Who you think gotta answer for that, huh? See, that's what pisses me off, you playing dumb about it. You know what the **** I'm talking about.

At this point, I'm totally shocked. No people are passing by the area, so no one's hearing this, and I wasn't recording him either. I guess that gave him the clearance to act all "I-wish-I-was-a-wannabe-cop" on me. Usually, if someone were to speak to me that way, I'd retaliate somehow, but this guy totally caught me off guard. I just stayed silent for a minute.

Then, I said;

"I kinda figured--"

I was gonna say, "I kinda figured the rain would take care of cleaning it, dude." But he cut me off, saying;

Nope, nope. I don't care. Shut up and get out... shut up and get out of here.

And he pointed behind him, gesturing for me to leave the World's Fair Park, which is the place where they celebrate the 4th here (even though he had no authority to kick me out whatsoever, and I didn't leave, lol).

Jesus, really?!

This guy was acting worse than any real cop I've ever come in contact with, and that's saying something.

And here's another little chestnut for ya. My second story.

It makes me SOOOOO ANGRY that I can't post the video of this!!!

On my way out of the World's Fair Park, I was hearing shouting down the road, so, me being a stupid curious moron, I went looking for it. Come to find a street Rabbi standing on the street corner, talking to all the people in the cars and walking by (this is after the firework show was ending, so the roads and sidewalks were full of people).

This Rabbi was totally awake. He was explaining things about our government, the war overseas, how the media brainwashes people into believing that America is the greatest country in the world when in reality it was founded upon slaughter and murder, etc etc.

Three or four college guys were on the hill behind him, in a parking lot, yelling at him.

They shouted a huge variety of insults. Basically this;

"Hey preacher! Hey! Shut the **** up! Hey fa****! **** you! Hail Satan!"

They continued this for quite a while.

Then, as the Rabbi continued speaking to the passerbys, a fat dude stopped and muttered something to the Rabbi. I didn't hear what he said, but from his expression, I don't think it was anything nice.

The Rabbi asked,

Hey, brother... are you a christian?

And here comes more insults. The big guy replies;

Hell no. I don't believe in any fake-ass God or fake-ass Christ. **** your God.

Then, the guy walks away, muttering more insults I couldn't hear, and the Rabbi nodded and didn't respond.

Other people from their cars yelled at him occasionally, but I couldn't make out anything they said.

It made me so, so happy that another *awake* person saw the 4th of July as an opportunity to go and open some eyes... but he was treated like trash for it, just like me with the security guard.

Anyway, that's my 4th story for the year.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
yip kids in a hundred years time will be learning about the big chalk protests of the 21st centuary not

olsen got off with it btw go make a banner

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
yip kids in a hundred years time will be learning about the big chalk protests of the 21st centuary not

I don't really care about that. I wanted to make something that really made people turn their heads, and grab their attention, so they'd look into things more.

All the honorable work rarely gets recognition.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What balls that rabbi had.

Walk into the middle of a patriotic celebration and bad mouth the patriots. Looking to get hurt. But you know, my bet is he reached more "asleep" people than we do on here all day long. Those people don't log on to ATS or related sites.

My fourth was less interesting. I stayed home. But every time I wandered outside to listen to fireworks or walk my dog, I was soon overflown by a copper chopper. I saw three of them tonight at once.

All of them were in search mode... my guess is looking for other patriots who shoot off "illegal" fireworks in celebration of the real 4th.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Your mad because someone caught you vandalizing public property? Oh he wasn't all nice about it? He didn't coddle you like a &%*^ing baby?

Kids these days....
edit on 5-7-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

I don't really care about that. I wanted to make something that really made people turn their heads, and grab their attention, so they'd look into things more.

i tried that and it got me three months in jail
not one line in the paper

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Your mad because someone caught you vandalizing public property? Oh he wasn't all nice about it? He didn't coddle you like a &%*^ing baby?

Kids these days....
edit on 5-7-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Are you serious?

I bet you're one of those "Jeff Olson got what was coming to him because he destroyed the sidewalk with non-water resistant chalk" guys, huh.

I was being extremely civil, and he was shouting at me.

I said in the OP, it would have been understandable if he was civil with me. But he wasn't.

Some people like being kicked around by wannabe authority figures, but I still find it really disrespectful on his part. It would have been different if I was spray painting or something, but... jesus christ.

People like you make me wonder why I even bother.

EDIT: Also, before you go suggesting that I'm the immature kid here, next time make sure you don't misspell the first word of your sentence. "You're" = You are.

edit on 5-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

i tried that and it got me three months in jail
not one line in the paper

Meh. That sucks.

Kinda holds the fate for any truth tellers, huh.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yes, please for MY sake stop vandalizing businesses and side walks with your new-age apocalyptic slogans and catch phrases.

If you want to change lives... go volunteer at a shelter Jesus.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Yes, please for MY sake stop vandalizing businesses and side walks with your new-age apocalyptic slogans and catch phrases.

If you want to change lives... go volunteer at a shelter Jesus.

Lawl. I've helped my share of homeless people, even been in their shoes. You're in no place to judge me.

Who do you think you are? Because you don't like my way of protest, that makes it wrong?

And by the way, I'm very flattered, but I'm not Jesus.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Give you credit for making the attempt .. most these days too damn lazy or too scared to speak out ..

dont let the naysayers stop you .. always worth standing up for the things in life you believe in ..

use it as a learning experience as all things in life are ..

and shouldnt be laughing .. but reading your encounter with the rent a cop .. cant help laughing picturing the scene .. shame you didnt get it on video ..

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Five Finger Death Punch? You should've been arrested by the music police!

Try some MC5 for your July 4th revolution rock needs.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Jeff Olson had a purpose.

What was yours?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think that it is important that you tried! Chalk is not permanent and is not destructive. There will always be those that disagree, but that is not the point.
Some security guard is worried about chalk, but no one cared when people are cussing out a Rabbi? He has a right to free speech and seems to have be assaulted verbally over and over.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What was the Rabbi preaching? Was he a Messianic Jew? Meaning, did he believe that Christ was Messiah.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well you gave it a shot that is what counts. That dude shouldnt have yelled at you, should have just said move on. Couple of people here are just angry people I guess, not pointing fingers but damn, switch to decaf.

Keep doing what you do, chalk on a sidewalk is not forever, but peoples ignorance is.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Everyone;

and shouldnt be laughing .. but reading your encounter with the rent a cop .. cant help laughing picturing the scene .. shame you didnt get it on video ..

It would've been MUCH funnier if I'd acted on my impulses.

Five Finger Death Punch? You should've been arrested by the music police!

Go look up "The Pride." Its their best song, in my opinion.

You tell me that song doesn't get you pumped. Especially for revolution-type purposes.

Try some MC5 for your July 4th revolution rock needs.

Dunno what that is. I'll look into em.

Jeff Olson had a purpose.

What was yours?

Jeff Olson wasn't the only reason I'd planned the protest.

If you ever saw Downtown Knoxville during a celebration, you'd understand why its the perfect place to open some eyes. A massive gathering of people, showing up for the 4th of July and showing their love for the country. What better opportunity?

I was going to post things like;

Google Jeff Olson, chalk is not a crime.

Exterminate Government Tyranny.

9/11 was an inside job.

The government is not your savior.

Wake up, America!

War is a racket.

And also the URLs to sites like ATS, Infowars, Awareness act, and other conspirator sites. I wanted to draw a Dalek with the "Exterminate Government Tyranny."

I was supposed to show up in the morning before the place was swarming with cops, chalk it up, then hang around for the celebrations and fireworks and watch people observe the artwork. But I got stuck babysitting the family, and couldn't get there until the evening. AND all my supporters (?) bailed on me.

My purpose was only to raise a few red flags to the patriots in my hometown.

Some security guard is worried about chalk, but no one cared when people are cussing out a Rabbi? He has a right to free speech and seems to have be assaulted verbally over and over.

The most pathetic part of this story is that the heckling was going on right NEXT to the police who had one of the roads blocked off.

What was the Rabbi preaching? Was he a Messianic Jew? Meaning, did he believe that Christ was Messiah.

Yes, he was Messianic. He was referring to scripture and comparing the end times with our modern world, and talking about government tyranny... and I recall specifically him using Jesus' legit name, Yeshua.

"Yeshua Hamashia... or, as we ignorantly call him now, Jesus Christ." I remember him saying that.

Very smart dude.

Well you gave it a shot that is what counts. That dude shouldnt have yelled at you, should have just said move on. Couple of people here are just angry people I guess, not pointing fingers but damn, switch to decaf.

I'm REALLY not trying to think the worst of people here, but the security guard was African American.

Sooo... its possible that his ability to boss around a white person gave him his thrill of the month.

But... that's me thinking negatively.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
smart indeed

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Ever considered anger management? I'm sorry, but from reading your posts in this thread, you are:

1. Very angry
2. Craving attention

Channel that energy toward something positive. Further, I don't believe you have video of anything, and while I wasn't there and can't prove anything, I'm not sure I buy the Rabbi story either. Just sayin'.

Keep in mind those are just my opinions.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

9/11 was not an inside job. No evidence it was.

But the Iraq war was. Every evidence it was.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join