It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chimp-Pig Hybrid=Humans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

By the way, thanks.
I now have a rather large amount of things to look into. Appreciate the answers.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Well I can offer a shortcut but it's very had to accept without witnessing anything to make you personally commit to the belief in time travel/manipulation. Here are more whispers from my mind for your personal use.

Rh-negative humans are not supposed to exist yet, they've been implanted throughout history in a wasted effort to bolster the ranks of humanity for the future. Proof? I have only unsubstantiated theories due to the various intolerances of foodstuffs that seem to effect a majority of rh-negatives, it's simply because these foods do not exist in the future. Why would they need to develop another form of human that cannot be cloned? cannot receieve genetic modification?

It is a wasted attempt because no matter what method you use to circumvent time, destiny or fate was set in stone at the moment of the creation of the universe, you can only prolong the inevitable but it is inevitable that our reality will come to an end or a renewal.

BUT.....

If you look into the Norse story of Ask and Embla, (adam and eve) you uncover a greater miscommunication, was what the item they were describing literally a "pod" straight from the movie "The Matrix"?

Is it time manipulation or is it simply hacking? Is what is real , "real".

The old testament, the apocrypha, the huge cover-up.

Enoch was Noah's great grandfather, he possessed a "house" that could travel through space and time.

Noah had a vessel that contained every genetic combination of animals that were deemed worthy of being saved, after this moment in the future, humanity starts a rapid decline.

My guess would be, Noah took the "arc" back to the past in order to "start" the "cycle" all over again.

How real is time travel? The MiB exist but they do not police aliens....they police time travelers.

The NSA was formed to handle time travelers.

The stock market is handled via algorithms to defeat those that would try to take advantage of gained knowledge.

The lottery system has been made purely electronic, remember when those iconic lottery balls would always be on before the 10pm news in America? This is so you cannot pick the winning numbers, the system must choose your numbers for you to win. The moment you enter the numbers that were to be drawn that day, they will change.

What happens to those that try to alter events? Good luck, you're going to need it versus the Majority Report system that has been in place for what I assume is a long time.

If you believe there has been an acceleration of events on earth it is because the majority report system in place is very effective, for every seemingly bizarre decision that has been put in place, there has been 50 simulations run verifying it's effectiveness.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hybridization via different sperm and egg species is totally unlikely on the pig-chimp thing. But gene-spicing is gonna present us with some interesting possibilities in the near future---and maybe already did in the long ago past.
edit on 4-7-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The real answer is a little different.

Pigs, cows, and chimps (by the way, chimps have different brain structures, cats have similar brain structures to us), come from cosmic human dna. Not the other way around.....

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Pigs, cows, and chimps (by the way, chimps have different brain structures, cats have similar brain structures to us), come from cosmic human dna. Not the other way around.....

One guys theory to an age old question.How did we become who we are now.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by Unity_99

One guys theory to an age old question.How did we become who we are now.
it is the retpillian bit in our lower brains that gets some people .

even 30 % of our dna is a plant / with the backbone of a fish the skin of a pig
must have been some orgy that

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I am thoroughly sorry for this BUT I could not resist...I certainly am not critizing the OP simply offering a bit of levity with these two images. I do believe our [human] origin will never truly be known...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
wow what a whopper! this man is either a liar or insane.
if he really was a geneticist as he claims he would know the better counter arguments to such crap.
chromosomal differences! pigs and chimps have different chromosomal numbers, it's one of the reasons why humans can't hybridize well with chimps as found by the nazis and russians

this makes me laugh: "here distant crosses have been investigated scientifically, the results have been surprisingly successful (399.6, 399.7, 399.8). In fact, there seems to be absolutely nothing to support the idea that interordinal crosses (such as a cross between a primate and a nonprimate) are impossible, except what Thomas Huxley termed "the general and natural belief that deliberate and reiterated assertions must have some foundation." "

oh really? where is your evidence? oh yeah..you have none. he may be right that humans have not tried to hybridize lots of animals, but he is claiming that his claims happen in nature not carried out by humans!

pigs and chimps have no environment that relate to each other, and they share nothing in common when it comes to sexual attraction and are not even close to the same family!

this guy's evidence is what? how pigs and humans kind of seem to look alike because of superficial things? he uses the common pig, the one found on farms, the one we breed to eat. all he is seeing is the results of what humans have done, he dismisses wild pig species claiming they aren't even related!

anyone who believes this tripe, think about this: a pig with less fur is a lot easier to use by humans than a boar with a tough hairy hide, humans for thousands of years have been breeding pigs to eat and making them easier to eat means less hair and less hide.
as intelligent as pigs are, they are not that smart, and the heavy fur and tough hide would be necessary for them to survive, while in turn humans have the ability to reason and learn to make up for the lack of natural defense most animals have.
if he is right, how did pigs get the way they are 200 thousand years ago? we only started breeding 10 thousand years ago, for the other 190 thousand they looked like the boars he dismisses.
unless he is going to argue pigs looked that way 200 thousand years ago? i'd like to know how they survived that long, considering the wild pigs look hardly like them and they have barely any defense against predators.

what this guy is seeing and apparently ignoring in favor of a a wacky idea, is in fact human influence on the pig species. he details out all this stuff about what humans have and other primates don't, but ignores the obvious facts that we have replaced or evolved away from the other primates due to our level of intelligence creating other means to replace the natural abilities of other primates.

what he is seeing is sexual selection, less environmental influence allowing other genes to show up in generations of pigs. he talks about how humans and pigs have similar eye color changes but, that is selection not removing the eye color from the population due to humans not caring what color a pigs eye color is when they are food.
as for humans, we don't care as much about eye color or we like certain types so it never gets filtered out.

what i figure is that dark eyes make you less likely to be seen by predators or prey, so brown is the most common since any other color would be filtered out, though life can produce any color.
it's why most parrots in nature tend to be green and parrots in pet stores are all kinds of colors, because the ones that aren't green never get eaten.

it's funny, for a geneticist he goes out of his way to ignore everything that answers his questions and is determined to argue the absurd.

edit: it's funny but the guy never talks about ring species, yet ring species are where all of the hybrids mostly come from!
for people not familiar with the term, a ring species is two species that can hybridize but naturally won't breed together.
take lions and tigers, they will hybridize but their natural environments are so far apart that they won't breed naturally, and only through human means do we have lygers and tions.
the theory is that there were species between asia and africa that would breed with both of them, a ring if you will, making them related enough to hybridize, but they died out leaving the two species that don't.

hybridization is interesting but this stuff he wrote is wrong, and he should know better.
edit on 5-7-2013 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I can dig it

I have always reserved the thought that we might be an Experiment by whatever alien species arrived here long ago. I can see them saying "Hmm what 2 animals should we mix to create a new intelligent species?" and then picking a chimp and swine for various reason that I can think of. Of all the land mammals Chimps are an obvious choice for several reasons

1) Hands/Fingers to manipulate Tools
2)Brain Power
3)Omnivore
4)Social Structure

And then we have the swine :

1)Hardy and tough (Survivor)
2)Omnivore
3)Social Structure

I dont really buy the Hybrid theory between the 2 species, but it sure is a fun thought!
edit on 5-7-2013 by ruderalis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruderalis1
I can dig it

I have always reserved the thought that we might be an Experiment by whatever alien species arrived here long ago. I can see them saying "Hmm what 2 animals should we mix to create a new intelligent species?" and then picking a chimp and swine for various reason that I can think of. Of all the land mammals Chimps are an obvious choice for several reasons

2)Brain Power
3)Omnivore
4)Social Structure

2)Omnivore
3)Social Structure

I dont really buy the Hybrid theory between the 2 species, but it sure is a fun thought!

you do realize that this guy claims that humans are the result of pigs and chimps mating right? also do you realize that he said it happened 200 thousand years ago? pigs did not look like they do now 200 thousand years ago, they look like that because of humans breeding them and they look like they do so they are easy to control and eat.

pigs from 200 thousand years ago would be very much like the species we don't eat, and they barely have a social structure, mating is pretty much the only time males show up. while that may be a sound criticism of some modern men, it isn't of our ancestors.
by the way pigs in the wild don't look like domesticated pigs, domesticated pigs are not any where near as tough as the undomesticated species.

also it should be pointed out that if this guy is right, it took place 200 thousand years ago, and humans evolved a lot during that time, and chimps did too.
none of the species were the same as they are now.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by ruderalis1
I can dig it

2)Brain Power
3)Omnivore
4)Social Structure

2)Omnivore
3)Social Structure

you do realize that this guy claims that humans are the result of pigs and chimps mating right? also do you realize that he said it happened 200 thousand years ago? pigs did not look like they do now 200 thousand years ago, they look like that because of humans breeding them and they look like they do so they are easy to control and eat.

pigs from 200 thousand years ago would be very much like the species we don't eat, and they barely have a social structure, mating is pretty much the only time males show up. while that may be a sound criticism of some modern men, it isn't of our ancestors.
by the way pigs in the wild don't look like domesticated pigs, domesticated pigs are not any where near as tough as the undomesticated species.

also it should be pointed out that if this guy is right, it took place 200 thousand years ago, and humans evolved a lot during that time, and chimps did too.
none of the species were the same as they are now.

All the crap I typed in was just a FUN THOUGHT on the topic of pigs and chimps being hybridized...Can I not share my opinion and thoughts on the subject matter? Jeez...

Oh and I do realize Pigs are the result of domesticating Suidae...I'm not that Dense

Here i'll make it more relevant for you...

Oh thats a bunch of crap who the F thinks its possible for a chimp and a pig to mate and produce Humans...Thats just DUMB! blah blah the same stuff everyone else have already said

Edit*

A pig is any of the animals in the genus Sus, within the Suidae family of even-toed ungulates. Pigs include the domestic pig and its ancestor, the common Eurasian wild boar (Sus scrofa), along with other species; related creatures outside the genus include the babirusa and the warthog. Pigs, like all suids, are native to the Eurasian and African continents.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've seen lots of people that actually look like pigs...it's really weird too.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It seems like PHD in question stated their opinion and not fact. To assume everything they write down as a fact is silly. It is just an opinion with facts on hand.

If you don't know the difference between the importance of an opinion and a fact - just watch the Zimmerman case with Dr Shipin Boa testimony... My ears are bleeding from being impaled with scissors.

My opinion and not fact, using new memory and not relying on old memory since I do not have them is: Pigs were engineered, at one time, my opinion and not fact, to be organ vessels for humans.
My opinion and not fact nor do I have facts to back them because they are my opinion is: Any old written history was dumbed down from human new memory using old memory so that they can understand what happened in the past.

edit on 5-7-2013 by ChuckNasty because: Layout

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Well I did say not when I am sober but?.

No seriously here is a thought, Have you ever heard of Genetic Propagation through Viral Transference of DNA/RNA.

It is a theory that virus's are not only infecting there hosts but also become infected themselves by there host.
As the virus inserts it's gene into the cell nucleus the next generation of the virus sometimes contains DNA from the host cell and that becomes passed on to the next infected cell so transferring genetic material, sometimes the Virus is not turned on after the infection and becomes dormant DNA endron like material in the cells and is passed on to the next generation as cellular information and can affect the function in other way's than simple turning the cell into a virus factory.

Now imagine an alien race that was broadly similar in its cellular and genetic base that is exposed to the Virus's of an ecosystem that it either did not evolve in or was not a part of for a very long time and that race over time somehow survived the illnesses but the Virus that became adapted to there genome also found a niche in native species they had domesticated or lived in close proximity to and began to homogenise the two or more species as this would aid the virus in it's own survival.

Now I have opened your mind to these idea's I will leave it at that and count my missing digit's as I am sure I used to have six or was it seven digit's on each hand and foot ah well just as well we stopped using base 12 thousands of years ago though we still do in our hours of the day?.

Is it not just possible that there was another ancestor of humanity and that ancestor became so infected almost like a reverse terraforming in which the eco system integrated an alien species through this process and that was the eco systems defence mechanism.
edit on 5-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We are lizards to the core-

Why do you think most of us are always trying to get rid of hair on our bodies, shed skin, and lay in the sun by water.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Seriously, this is ridiculous. White people are just ugly. But it's okay, I'm white too
edit on 5-7-2013 by Doomcake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So the writer of the article would have us consider that a chimpanzee did sneek up and shag this critter;
frank-lode.deviantart.com...
That is an entelodont a type of proto-pig I would say that it is a little different that the pokers we raise today.

The writer of the article also mentions the dysfunctional spermatazoa that man has and surmizes this as being the result of hybridization. species that have the habit of staying with one partner fairly exclusively will have spermatazoa like this because it does not have to be that efficient at fertilization, gorillas spermatazoa is similar whereas monkeys is very efficient, they typically do not have one partner and may have to impregnate with one encounter; natural selection will cause the male with the most good swimmers to procreate.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have always been curious as to the tremendous leap that was made between archaic and modern humans.

I was using the original post and links to the article as a how and why,as ridiculous it may sound.
A way to think outside the box and think of other possibilities.

I know the pig-chimp theory was insane,just wanted to see how others felt about it.

And upon reading,lack of evidence in the fossil record could be do to the conditions our early ancestors lived in died in.
In a wet,jungle environment, ever bit of tissue and bone is consumed and no longer available . In dryer climates,these fossils are left behind.

So,there is this huge gap,IMHO,of our ancestry.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I wasn't sober either,just entertained by a unique perspective.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yes, indeed, I must give the author of the article cudos for imagination and outside of the box thinking at least

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join