It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Alex Jones Reports Possible Aircraft Psyop in Austin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Breaking News: Alex Jones Reports Possible Aircraft Psyop in Austin

www.infowars.com

While driving down the road, Alex Jones reported a large, low level aircraft, possibly a Boeing E-4B, flying at the level of the tallest buildings in downtown Austin, Texas. This is reminiscent of the Air Force One “photo op” incident that scared Manhattanites in 2009.

More details will be made available soon.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">https:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So I did a search for it and I think it is a US Navy E6A/B. I have no clue why it would be flying so low unless it was landing, but who knows. I did a google search for photos of the plane I will add a link soon.

I don't think it a psyop but who knows now days, I wouldn't put it pass TPTB.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

ETA: Various photos of a US Navy E6A/B
edit on 3-7-2013 by SWCCFAN because: add link

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Infowars just posted a new story: www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
(cough) You're kidding right??

Nope... You're not kidding.. I clicked the link. He really reported that. Good lord... Is he feeling neglected by not having much on Egypt today? Missing the spotlight or something?

It's hard to believe he actually reports a plane flying over Austin, Texas like it's the opening scene of a major move here or something. Imagine that... a plane..over Austin. A military plane even. Who would suspect military aircraft in Texas?? It's not like they have some of the largest bases in the United States or anything. It must be a very rare sight indeed. What? A couple times a week maybe?

Good catch of a bad fish.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Hmm doesn't look like the Boeing E-4B to me, those have that large radar like dealy ontop, it's hard to tell from the really crappy angles but i think it's an E-6. I can't spot the dealy on the top of the cabin, is it a radar or communications system? Anyways, compare pics and it looks more like an E-6.

But.... until I have any other source other than Alex Jones that it was "flying dangerously close to buildings" I dunno. One shot it's got it's gears down and is clearly on approach to land.

Good lord... Is he feeling neglected

Well, it IS Alex Jones, the center of the alternative universe and keeper of all information. Why report actual stories with merit, like a coup in Egypt, when you can post fuzzy videos of planes landing.
edit on 3-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I was expecting to see a video of the plane close to the buildings. However thus far all I see is an Navy E6A/B on a final approach to land in Austin Texas' airport. I hope they have more video. Having been to Alex Jones studio I know it is very close to the airport. So who knows.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wow, just when I thought AJ couldn't become any more desperate or ridiculous, he goes and sinks to another new level of nonsense to get the website traffic climbing.

At least others making money in the conspiracy business manage to come up with something at least part based in reality.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Wow, just when I thought AJ couldn't become any more desperate or ridiculous, he goes and sinks to another new level of nonsense to get the website traffic climbing.

Nothing anymore desperate than everything else he does.

Don't worry though, if you are in Austin... Alex Jones just stopped a massive nuclear attack because he reported seeing a plane. That's the story right? No attack, no psyop, because Alex saved us.... Again.

i'm actually surprised he didn't immediately claim it was Obama following him and spying on him personally.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If someone says they saw an airplane flying near buildings in a major city I am sure someone else will have video of it as well to confirm it.

I respect Alex but don't BS me, if its a duck PROVE IT!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm looking up outside in Downtown Austin Tx
as I write this and all is quiet.
I would definitely notice a plane like that .

Not saying it wasn't there, but it would certainly
stand out doing building level passes.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

He's an idiot. It took half a second to identify that as an E-6B Mercury. They fly all over the US, sometimes just flying approaches, sometimes touch and goes, and sometimes transiting through for fuel or whatever. Chances are it was doing currency training for the pilots, as they have to have so many "foreign field" landings a month to remain current (in this case foreign is identified as anywhere but their home station). They're based at Offut in Nebraska, and I think a few at Tinker in Oklahoma IIRC.

I DID see an E-4B flying over Nebraska yesterday though, doing approaches, but considering that it was right by its home base, I'm not surprised.
edit on 7/3/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OMG IS IT TRUE!!! I heard a plane is flying over Austin! Is everyone okay? Do we have any demands from the plane? Do we know what the plane wants? Is it an angry plane?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I saw this plane at around 9:45 this morning. I was catching glimpses of it through the trees as I was heading toward MOPAC (N and S highway). Once I got to MOPAC I had a clear unobstructed view of it approaching then crossing the highway. It was big and flying low. It was obviously military. What I don't get is why they would chose to fly circles over the Austin area. Plenty of open skies in Texas with no population underneath.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Hmm doesn't look like the Boeing E-4B to me, those have that large radar like dealy ontop,

No, you're confusing the E-4B with the E-3C. The E-3 is the AWACS, that has the radar on top. The E-4B is based on the 747, and is a flying command post.

E-3:

E-4B:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I totally agree they were likely doing touch and go's. I Have seen them before in Gulfport, MS as well doing the same thing. Pilots have to keep up their skills by doing both day and night flights. I really don't see anything out of the ordinary here.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Because they're not just flying circles, they have to land. Pilots are required to do so many touch and goes and so many full stop landings a month to maintain certification. A certain number of them have to be somewhere other than home. Austin is close enough to home that they can get there quickly, and won't have to burn a lot of fuel getting there, so they can do more landings, as opposed to a field farther away that took longer just to get there.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
According to the flight radar link y'all provided it flew a triangle type grid over sixth street, Whole Foods and the Capitol building where I think there are anti and pro abortion rallies still going on then it flew another triangle grid over a large shopping area and then another over a large baseball field (Round Rock Express) area. Maybe the Guv wanted to check out the tech and asked for a ride. Lol, just his style to do something like that.
edit on 7/3/2013 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

So...in order to save fuel and the time of trainees, they decide to practice over large densly populated cities. I can see some folks being distracted by such a sight, thereby making unsafe moves while traveling 65 miles an hour.

Why not do the approaches from the south of the air port where things are a bit more open? What would the disruption of regular air traffic be for such a little exercise, considering it went on for a good part of the morning?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The thing is..and what surprises me about Alex Jones is...this isn't unusual or so rare an event as to warrant a big report on. That's why I made my crack about VERY slow news day. I'd forgive the guy if he were in Oklahoma City for the first time and didn't know the AWACS took off and landed right there. it's a shocking sight the very first time you see one of those low and slow with no known reason to be there. THEN...it makes sense when learning about Tinker A.F.B..

Alex Jones lives in/around Austin though, doesn't he? If he isn't used to the fact Military and official air traffic fly all over the area like this, perhaps he's in his sound proof studio far far too much of the day?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So instead of risking a few people at 65 mph, you would rather risk a few hundred by having them fly an approach and departure totally contrary to any other aircraft and the wind?

It's an active airport, therefore they fly the approach and departure as instructed by air traffic controllers at that airport.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join