It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do We Make A Formal Complaint Against A Mod Without Them Seeing It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I actually don't have any complaints. I like the moderators here, and in no way feel that I've been treated unfairly at any point. A recent thread just popped up (a very, very dumb thread) that got me wondering what the correct procedure is if you feel someone with mod status is systematically bullying you though.

My understanding is that if you hit ALERT, or have a question everyone in the modership (admit that was kinda cute) get's to see it.

So let's say JohnnyAnonymous (using him because I like him) keeps deleting my threads, or moving them to off topic when clearly they should be where I plopped 'em? What if Johnny finally gets irritated with my shenanigans and starts systematically removing posts?

I think the mods here are by far the best I've dealt with on any forum. I'm just wondering 'if'.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It can't happen because nothing is deleted nor is any action taken on a member account without discussion and staff consensus first. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, every action is logged too.

BUT if anyone thinks they have an issue with any single staff member (it happens and 100% of the times I can remember it's been a misunderstanding) PMs would be the answer to your question.

Closed.

join