It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Verizon a terrorrist supporter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well if you believe Bloomberg you might think so.

A few days ago member Raist created a thread "Bloomberg: If sparklers are legal, the terrorists will win" ATS Thread. I didn't think much about it until this morning. I don't have satellite, cable or a local antenna and only use a TV to watch some old VHS tapes but I do watch a few cable channels online occasionally just to see what the MSM is currently babbling about, catch a few monologues and watch a few toons.

I didn't add it to that thread because this is off topic and border line joke.

Anyway, I was watching a cable channel this morning to see what was being talked about and caught a commercial by Verizon described as "A whole town lights up with sparklers and people use their Verizon phones to share the great experience on the nation's largest 4G LTE network." From what I could tell it's a new commercial that started airing on 30JUN2013.

When I saw all those people with sparklers I could just imagine Bloomberg going nuts. I don't know where it was filmed or even if it was a real city or even CGI but there were a lot of sparklers.

I don't really think Verizon supports terrorist but it just hit me as an interesting topic to bring up given the recent mouthings of Bloomberg. Will Bloomberg now try to ban Verizon because they used sparklers? Or Maybe Anime because just about every beach scene has friends and couples lighting sparklers.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

Do you think he will also ban public display of Katy Perry videos? I mean, if sparklers are bad, can you imagine how much he hates fireworks?

join