It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adorable 6 Year Old Sings Death Metal. This Is So Cool!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Adorable 6 Year Old Sings Death Metal. This Is So Cool!

I'd definitely say that's a matter of opinion. I don't see anything adorable or cool about this kid.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

So it's a kind of funny way of dealing with a possible threat. I totally get that. When my son was just a couple years old, we had a kidnapping threat where the individual was openly contemplating abducting my son for the purpose of extracting ransom. Same thing with me as a kid and my parents picked up a beautiful trained attack dobie to act as a deterrent. Consequence of my having an unsavory to some (myself included lol) dad. We adapted to these kind of threats in similar fashion and I'll, to this day, share stories of being verbally attacked by total strangers because of who my dad was in a joking manner. So yep, totally get it and glad that you guys found a way to deal with the concerns in a humorous way. Laughter IS the best medicine.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

That little girl singing death metal was so damn funny because you never saw it coming! I think we all the same reaction, wide eyed and rofl!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I think that's a pretty accurate description of my reaction too!
What? wait....really? Holy.......LOL..no ....way.

At least, I think that was it, all the words I used, in order
edit on 1-7-2013 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well, she is only 6 and may "come into her own" performance-wise as she gets older. I remember folks hating R. Patt in "Twilight", yet, his more recent movies show some awesome talent...same could happen with this youngin. I liked her rendering to an extent...being dressed more to match the song plus moving around more woulda helped. I'm still stuck in the 80's and how singers/bands had so much energy and moved around and at a concert, ya got your monies worth.

I love all kinda metal and all styles of rock and even speed metal/death metal and all of that so I feel like I would give this one a chance.
Folks that are disturbed by her performance...I feel like "Toddlers and Tiaras" is way worse. All that chemically laden make-up on those lil kids...hair dye and all of that...and the brief costumes...gross.

I plan on "head bangin" at my funeral which shouldn't be too far off since I'm pushin 80...yep, there will be seismic reports in Louisiana reported on that day as I head bang in my coffin.. at.my "planting" at the ole plantation. Never say die.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just wsatched this again, still cracks me up.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AshleyD

You're burnt if you don't think that took talent. I may be wrong but those children were most likely much younger than you; what are you able to do that is so incredible?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join