It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society's first openly accepted pedophile

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
In my very biased opinion, the world became a slightly safer place for children that day that man died.

Michael's pedophilia was similar to Freddie Mercury being gay - people did not want to believe either was true because they loved the music so much that they could not bear to think the person they adored was a monster in Michael's case and in Freddie's a rock god that was gay.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by okayimhere

Michael Jackson -- the first pedophile to be accepted by society with open arms.

No he was just the latest of a long line of pedophiles the first was Moses.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

"Society's first openly accepted pedophile"

Wait, so that title doesn't go to the Catholic Church but instead to Michael Jackson?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Reminds me a bit of the way that our (U.S.) citizens blindly support and rally behind our military, which is clearly committing evil acts of imperialism and mayhem. When asked individually about their values, however, most citizens would claim to abhor senseless violence (like when their own little white babies are killed.) You've seen the public outcry here when a child takes shrapnel (Boston,) yet when it is a child belonging to parents in a foreign land, we celebrate it with pro military bumper stickers. What a mess.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

"Society's first openly accepted pedophile"

Wait, so that title doesn't go to the Catholic Church but instead to Michael Jackson?

You said it, my friend. The Catholics have a long and dark history of pederast relationships. There is even evidence suggesting that such esteemed figures as Leonardo da Vinci engaged in this type of activity with young men or boys. Frankly I don't think we ever made it out of the "Dark Ages," every age that includes humans is a dark one. Bushido, anyone? I'd rather die than inflict this type of suffering on others, and that's a promise.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I for one laughed the day this piece of # pedophile died.

The people who look past his crimes are nothing but a bunch of low life scum.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills"Society's first openly accepted pedophile"

Are you being serious? The Catholic Church is an institution comprised of many. The 'title' obviously references a singular individual.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
He wasn't a pedophile for christ sakes!
His problem was that he never was given the chance to be a child himself.

He was pushed so young to become the pop star he was that he never lived his own childhood thus why he admired children and their innocence about how life really is. Micheal was hated by the TPTB when he started making songs against them and that's when the whole pedophile deal started where the media attacked him and families, who knowingly left their child with Micheal, asked for money because they knew he would spit it out.

Anyone having basic understanding of human psychology can easily deduct that ;
Yes he had mental problems, no he wasn't a pedophile.

Micheal Jackson is NOT an accepted pedophile, because the people who admire him do NOT believe that he was a pedophile in the first place.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by okayimhere

Originally posted by Swills"Society's first openly accepted pedophile"

Are you being serious? The Catholic Church is an institution comprised of many. The 'title' obviously references a singular individual.

Yeah, I'm being serious. Of course I'm generalizing by saying the Catholic Church for simplification but if you'd rather then we can say that title belongs to many priests of all ranks throughout the ages. But since you missed it, my point is that the title wrong because clearly the Catholic Church is okay with their member molesting children, they'll just pay off the family with no gag orders and move the pedo's to another church to continue the sex games, so to say that title belongs to Michael Jackson is ridiculous. And the last pope, the one who retired, even had a huge pedo conspiracy under his belt. Religion is a powerful thing indeed because clearly people still support the Vatican and the church, like a billion, give or take , & majority rules.

So yeah, I take it back, the whole church. I'm sorry if there are those within the church who are completely innocent but the churches own track record and history is speaks for itself.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
and there was me thinking innocent until proven guilty still existed.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well theres Roman Polanski who legged it from the states in the 1970's after getting caught drugging and doing all sorts of stuff to a 13 yo girl and still viewed as a respected film producer so wacko jacko aint the first and nor will he be the last

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by centhwevir1979
Reminds me a bit of the way that our (U.S.) citizens blindly support and rally behind our military...

That's actually a fair comparison, and yes, it annoys me too how that people can't rush fast enough to blindly throw their support behind the military -- all the while being blissfully ignorant of all the details, or worse, just not giving a damn.

There is no finer example of the mindless sheep mentality than the legions of diehard military supporters in the United States, but I suppose that's a topic for another thread though.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
Well theres Roman Polanski who legged it from the states in the 1970's after getting caught drugging and doing all sorts of stuff to a 13 yo girl and still viewed as a respected film producer so wacko jacko aint the first and nor will he be the last

You can't compare someone who the majority of the planet is certainly oblivious about (Roman Polanski? Seriously? How many people do you think even know who that is without having to google it?) to Michael Jackson -- a household name the world over.

Polanski's situation mostly revolves around a singular incident, while MJ's decades long string of multiple incidences have been extraordinarily publicized the world over and continuously kept alive in the media.

As well, there is quite a difference between someone primarily being respected for some of their work, and being loved and adored as an individual. The world has never exactly been in love with Polanski, whereas the scope of worldwide love and adoration that MJ has received is phenomenal.

With regards to the intent of the OP, I just don't see a comparison.
edit on 30-6-2013 by okayimhere because: grammar

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta

Here, have a star! I totally agree. There's no evidence Michael Jackson ever abused any children, and he only went to trial once in 2005, whereupon the accusers were found to be extortionists who had previously tried to extort money from other celebrities like Jay Leno.

MJ was a very wealthy and famous man, and people of that stature always have to deal with people trying to make money off of their name. It is just unfortunate that people are willing to believe any old crap, even when it's totally unsubstantiated and unproven, just because tabloids keep the story alive. This type of crap reminds me of all the people who think Jon Travolta is secretly gay and has a big conspiracy to hide it from the public, even though it is totally unsubstantiated. However, it continues because occasionally somebody comes up with a story in the hopes of getting money out of him or a paper willing to publish it.
edit on 30/6/13 by Yazman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
He didn't even need to be accused of anything for me to look unkindly upon him. Just the mere fact of a grown man having sleepovers with little kids was enough to make me think this man is sick. And I feel the same way about the parents that let their kids sleep over.

The problem with you guys, is that you are too biazed to think ... wether MJ was or was not a pedi remains open to discussion. I remain biazed towards that this guy was an ignoramus, and that sooner or later we'll find out that he was impotent. The guys obsession with "looking like a girl", should really have been a hint to anyone ...

However, saying that this guy was "accepted" is the worst crap I've ever heard.

The moment he had children in his house, you had people like this pooping up with accusations without proof. And you had more parents willing to "sell" their children to the pedi, just for cash ... which isn't anything new either. In my not-so-humble-opinion it's the parents, that are at fault.

What I'd like to know, is what is it in your brains ... that makes your first thoughts be "he's having sex with children" ... to be honest, it sounds like people are closet-pedofiles themselves. It's their very first thought.

People like OJ Simpson, and Mj got away because there is "reasonable doubt" in their cases ... and it's amusing to see how many come around and "judge" people to be guilty, without so much as weighing the opposite side of the coin, and then calling themselves "thinkers" ...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mohammed was an accepted paedophile centuries before MJ, Mohammed had an 8 year old wife!

Both are sick.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman

Here, have a star! I totally agree. There's no evidence Michael Jackson ever abused any children, and he only went to trial once in 2005, whereupon the accusers were found to be extortionists who had previously tried to extort money from other celebrities like Jay Leno.

MJ was a very wealthy and famous man, and people of that stature always have to deal with people trying to make money off of their name. It is just unfortunate that people are willing to believe any old crap, even when it's totally unsubstantiated and unproven, just because tabloids keep the story alive. This type of crap reminds me of all the people who think Jon Travolta is secretly gay and has a big conspiracy to hide it from the public, even though it is totally unsubstantiated. However, it continues because occasionally somebody comes up with a story in the hopes of getting money out of him or a paper willing to publish it.
edit on 30/6/13 by Yazman because: (no reason given)

His own children adored him and said he was the best Father in the world. If he was a pedophile, it wouldn't have stopped with just other people's kids. I too believe it was just people out to make money off of him. It sickened Michael that people would think so lowly of him. I believe that Micheal was a tormented and gentle soul filled with compassion and love for the world and its' people.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
He wasn't a pedophile for christ sakes!
His problem was that he never was given the chance to be a child himself.

He was pushed so young to become the pop star he was that he never lived his own childhood thus why he admired children and their innocence about how life really is. Micheal was hated by the TPTB when he started making songs against them and that's when the whole pedophile deal started where the media attacked him and families, who knowingly left their child with Micheal, asked for money because they knew he would spit it out.

Anyone having basic understanding of human psychology can easily deduct that ;
Yes he had mental problems, no he wasn't a pedophile.

Micheal Jackson is NOT an accepted pedophile, because the people who admire him do NOT believe that he was a pedophile in the first place.

Well said and I have to agree. I believe that Michael was a good man. If he was guilty, he would have been behind bars, famous or not. Let the poor man rest in peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Unless of course you pay off the poor families before it goes to trial...

Also, what does not having a childhood and giving wine to children before sleeping in the same bed with them, have in common?

I love the MJ supporters. His music wasn't bad, he was just f**ked up in the head.
edit on 30-6-2013 by superman2012 because: fixing before the grammar police come in

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend an adult with the mentality of a child, but the hormones of a grown man.

You're the only one who gets it I think. Whatever made him that way wasn't natural. The fact that he grew up singing in strip clubs, among other things, made him want to revert to being a child on a personal level. He was probably a very competent businessman, but personally, he didn't want to grow up, so he didn't.

When people think of pedophiles, they think of middle aged men luring little children into their van. MJ didn't fit that mold. Obviously. He didn't fit any of societies molds actually, except for the fact that he was a great entertainer. And the only reason I say that, is because it's the general consensus. I've never been a fan. Why do you think he could never hold a woman? Because on a personal level he was a boy and no normal woman wants to go to bed and make love to a child. The same with normal men. Miss Presley gave it the old college try, but when you're in it as deep as MJ was, nobody's going to get out.

True, you have a lot mannish boys and women/girls, but they don't take it to the extreme, usually, that MJ did. I'm not condoning what he did BTW. I'm explaining it.

The OP quoted an external text saying that he paid out 35 million dollars in hush money to about 2 dozen boys over the years. No he didn't He paid the parents. You can't have a pedophile without victims and MJ was rich enough to where he bought his victims. But you can't have buyers without sellers. And in this case, that would be the parents.

True, MJ molested boys. Even if he didn't see it that way, society did and that's what his legacy is going to have to live with. But they were boys supplied to him by their own parents. So tell me, who's the real criminal here? A guy whose childhood was so f ed up by his parents' greed that it made him want his childhood back? Or parents who sold their own children for money, because of their greed, so he could live out his fantasy world? There's nothing right about any of it and, if you look closely enough, the greed for money is the common denominator in all of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join