It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
10:20 p.m. An object oblong shaped, slowely flying by, with 3 lights across coming from the northwest, Bremerton,wa. Don't if it was military or not.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by warren408
10:20 p.m. An object oblong shaped, slowely flying by, with 3 lights across coming from the northwest, Bremerton,wa. Don't if it was military or not.

My husband is at our house on Orcas Island all week (while I smolder in Louisiana heat) and he said several locals were talking about something that flew over around 2200. Maybe that correlates with what you saw 20 min later. He doesn't have details on what it looked like though.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by warren408

I wasn't able to find any thing on YouTube about a possible sighting tonight. But a search shows there is some activity in that area. Maybe one of these resembles what you saw.

YouTube search

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by warren408

Well there were planes in the area

Use this site Plane Finder

It allows you to see flights in the past by selecting the date and time at your location on the map it's a handy site.

I live very close to 3 airports here in the UK if I have to go and pick up family or friends I can watch their plane land then head off so I don't need to spend time at the airport.

top topics

join