It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible home invasion video from Millburn NJ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The guy that was beating on her wouldn't have been beating for long if she used it . Would love to see his eyes when he saw the gun pointing at him. We could have seen her shoot the crazy coward on that baby camera .

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Didn't read other comments, but watched video. Don't care to see if anyone wants to debate about anything on this. Abuse to a woman like that and mentally to her kids is unforgiveable. Take him out back and shoot him in the gut. Let him stir a while before he bleeds out. Lets see if that calms down crimes like these.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
Doubting Thomas here:

1st- this looks more like a boyfriend beating than a home invasion, she's quiet and that's just a big red flag for me.
2nd-why'd Hubby have the camera up in the first place?
3rd-why didn't Mr. HomeInvasion take the camera? If its a nanny cam, please see above two statements

Are you mental?? Who cares if it was a boyfriend or home invasion?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isittruee
Didn't read other comments, but watched video. Don't care to see if anyone wants to debate about anything on this. Abuse to a woman like that and mentally to her kids is unforgiveable. Take him out back and shoot him in the gut. Let him stir a while before he bleeds out. Lets see if that calms down crimes like these.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

Amen brother. Star for common sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The weakness displayed by the chaff of the herd...
Unbelievable the lack of remorse or compassion observed in this vid. It is beings who project this type of dark consciousness behavior that validate the mirrors that shall reflect upon them. Wishes the child and mother the best in recovery mentally and physically...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Anyone tell me this woman wouldn't have fared better if she had a firearm for protection.
Go ahead....say it's not her right to protect herself and her child from subhumans like this.
I expect the silence will be deafening from the gun control crowd.

G`day Asktheanimals I`m not being confrontational here or have been baited by your last sentence, just giving my opinion and thoughts is all.

There wouldn`t be a person it their right mind imo who would even suggest that she wouldn`t have fared better with a firearm at that particular time.

But there is always for and against it, because every situation is different, I also think it wouldn`t have happened if she had a protective dog and wouldn`t have ever come to be a gun issue. These creeps use surprise as their main tactic and a loyal and protective dog will greatly deter, alert and send out an alarm that`ll make these scum keep on walking down the road.

Take for instance the gutter trash in just this one example on an unarmed elderly man without a dog (many attack the weak frail and elderly which I don`t have the stomach to list which is becoming all to common) that happened here in Perth.

Sleeping man doused with acid in cowardly attack

If he had firearms then big deal he was still asleep and they would be in the hands of some of the lowest form of life now who push me to the limit of thinking these people do not deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us, who then could/would use those weapons on others before they could reach their own weapons even in a society or home that's fully armed by using stealth and surprise.

When someone carried a stick someone made a spear then someone made a sling then a bow then a fire arm then a machine gun then a tank then a bomb then a bigger bomb etc so no matter what, a low life will find a way, I`d be all for weapons for personal protection but look where that's got us. I have little to no beef with people having firearms for personal protection and hunting for food etc and if I lived in America I would also want a fire arm for protection from those who do have firearms.(in certain areas of America not all) but that doesn`t solve the problems.

Within the last year I have confronted more than a few low life's in different areas and situations here, two guys I confronted who were clearly about to burgle a house across the road from elderly friends of ours (which ended in a big fracas) who had been burgled the week before turned out to be an international criminal syndicate well known to police who then had them deported back to Ireland. If guns were used more often than not and easily come by I doubt I would have confronted them.

This world is going to hell in a hand basket is about all I know and I would much rather live without guns.

If someone feels they need a gun for protection from the criminal maniacs fine but get a decent dog as well and greatly increase your chances of never needing to use it in the first place.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Anyone tell me this woman wouldn't have fared better if she had a firearm for protection.
Go ahead....say it's not her right to protect herself and her child from subhumans like this.
I expect the silence will be deafening from the gun control crowd.

Agree.

This video made me sick. Physically.

I can care less what anyone here has to say. Give me 10 minutes with this POS.

Nuff said.................

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
That guy needs to spend the rest of his life in prison without parole and the key thrown away.

There is absolutely no excuse for that.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I just wanna add this comment for the whole gun debate going on in this thread. Watching the video is infuriating and difficult, but even my girlfriend and I have planned for such an event. We have a number of rooms that have bottleneck points in which firearms are kept. We have a shotgun at one end of the house, a glock hidden in the wall by the back door, and other weapons and firearms in case of intrusion (which we have been threatened with, before y'all call me crazy). Anyway, in our case, this would've played out differently. We are both trained with firearms and my girlfriend even makes sure she knows whether anything has been moved whenever I leave the house.

Trash like this "man" need to be taken out. What if he killed her in his rage? What if he killed the child? Sickening...
edit on 26-6-2013 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2013 by sine.nomine because: typos

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
...The woman could not stand and walk, and she is going to be able to go get a gun, and shoot it accurately???

...or else is the suggestion that one should always have a gun in hand at all times?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Funny how all the anti gun libtards are pretty much NOT in the USA making the comments here...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Funny how all the anti gun libtards are pretty much NOT in the USA making the comments here...

Since my post was right before, and I am one of the few with my location showing, and I questioned the logic of the gun advocates on this topic, I am guessing I am included in that insult?

I'll have you know I am a gun owner, we have many, and they have come in handy in home protection already.
I simply was finding some confusing rationale in regards to this particular situation.

Your lack of class is astounding.
Or perhaps you are just a 13 year old. In which case, you might have an excuse, for now, at least.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Since my post was right before, and I am one of the few with my location showing, and I questioned the logic of the gun advocates on this topic, I am guessing I am included in that insult?

I'll have you know I am a gun owner, we have many, and they have come in handy in home protection already.
I simply was finding some confusing rationale in regards to this particular situation.

Your lack of class is astounding.
Or perhaps you are just a 13 year old. In which case, you might have an excuse, for now, at least.

Some Children are prepared for certain situations.......

A 14-year-old boy shot and nearly killed an intruder who broke into his Phoenix home and pulled a gun on him while he was watching his three younger siblings, police said Saturday.

The teen and his siblings, ages 8, 10 and 12, were at home alone when a woman rang the doorbell on Friday. A common enough occurrence, the boy still chose not to open the door because he didn’t recognize the woman.

14-Year-Old Shoots Armed Intruder While Babysitting His Younger Siblings in Phoenix

What I noticed with the Video is the Woman opened the door...................

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Some Children are prepared for certain situations.......

So.. since you quoted my reply to HomerMC, does that imply that he could have protected himself by calling intruders "retards"? okay- that was being ironic. I know that is not what you meant to say.
I like guns. I think they are useful. But I think some people can be irresponsible with them. Inability to use rational or logical thought and deduction, and making quick faulty judgements, are signs of irresponsibility.

What I noticed with the Video is the Woman opened the door...................

I notice that adults often open doors when someone rings the bell or knocks.
It is also quite common for a child to be taught not to, if no adult is present.

She is an adult, so her behavior doesn't seem surprising to me, nor at fault.
edit on 26-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

...The woman could not stand and walk, and she is going to be able to go get a gun, and shoot it accurately???

...or else is the suggestion that one should always have a gun in hand at all times?

I like to think if she had a firearm AND the mentality to use it, she could have put herself in a position to do so in most situations. Given, just having a firearm is not the answer. She would have to have it some place accessible. In the video she does get up after the initial series of punches while he is upstairs. She walks towards the stairs and he returns and assaults her further. Hypothetically if she did have a firearm on the first floor this would have been the time to use it.

With that said, this attack was so vicious that she had no chance from the beginning unless she kept her firearm in the living room and not locked away. Unlikely seeing as there is a child there. She didnt have enough time to unlock a trickerlock or open a lockbox. The firearm was not the saveall in this situation.

Now... If she would have screamed at the top of her lungs and I was her neighbor and had a gun that would be a different story.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Seconds really make a difference in situations like this, and a 2-second scramble to a hidden gun in a wall compartment could most definitely change the outcome. Especially when those weapons are strategically placed where attackers are bottlenecked through a single target area. I realize different situations call for different measures, but certainly having those options couldn't hurt your chances, am I wrong?

What was your solution again?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sine.nomine

Seconds really make a difference in situations like this, and a 2-second scramble to a hidden gun in a wall compartment could most definitely change the outcome. Especially when those weapons are strategically placed where attackers are bottlenecked through a single target area. I realize different situations call for different measures, but certainly having those options couldn't hurt your chances, am I wrong?

What was your solution again?

Oh, I have not a "solution". I think life has dangers as part of it, and there is no sure way to avoid dangers from happening. I have guns, we have done what we think is possible within limits of safety, to make them available.
But by no means do I consider that absolute security and that anyone who is attacked, killed, or robbed could have avoided that by having a firearm.

Being asked, I would say, she didn't have much of a chance to get a firearm in time, make sure the security was off, and fire it accurately. It would have to be not loaded, as there are children in the house, so that would have to be done too. That a child was present in the room, it would be best if she fired before having been hit and stunned, so that there is less chance of her killing the child by mistake. In this case, she had some injuries, and the child is fine. In an alternate scenario, the kid could be dead as well.

But they lost some "stuff"- which is not a big deal to me. But to others, a childs well being might be on equal footing in value, I don't know.

I would suggest she should have had a lifetime of learning self defense- martial arts, perhaps boxing. This sort of training inscribes automatic reflexes in the body that can emerge in such moments even when taken by surprise, and become valuable.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

So.. since you quoted my reply to HomerMC, does that imply that he could have protected himself by calling intruders "retards"?

Actually he said anti-gun libtards..... His response was to those he believed are hawking the anti gun Agenda.

Usually from other Countries.

You "assumed" somehow his quote was meant for you,right?

That's why you responded to it.

I responded to it because you implied he was 13, trying to "insult" him in some way.

Cause one insult with another is classy...

My response was to show you that there are teens that know how to use firearms, in precarious situations.

I notice that adults often open doors when someone rings the bell or knocks.
It is also quite common for a child to be taught not to, if no adult is present.

Its also common for folks to ask "who is it" before opening the door. I didn't see that happen in this video.

She is an adult, so her behavior doesn't seem surprising to me, nor at fault.

No one said she was at fault. No one is surprises at her behavior either.

edit on 26-6-2013 by sonnny1 because: typo

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I thought it below standard to bait and turn it into a gun debate and issue within a few posts, which wasn`t in the OP or are only Americans allowed to comment on ATS when it comes to home invasions and violence? oops forgot Americans think they own the site and world on every topic.

And yet you also think that gives you a right to throw out attempted insults as well when it wasn`t turned into this by others from a different country, who`d of thunk it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Everybody, please make sure your doors and windows are locked at all times, even in the middle of the day; especially mothers who are at home alone with their children.

And, regardless of what anybody says, if that guy had entered the house only to find himself face-to-face with a shotgun, he just may have had second thoughts.

I swear, nothing makes me more furious than to see a coward do something like that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join