It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I received the news today.....prostate cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Okay well I finally got power back to my house and searched and found some info on the Dr I was referring to. His name was Carey Reams and the system he developed was called RBTI. Here is a short summary of RBTI.

His test consisted of 7 parameters (optimal values in between the brackets). Sugar brix (1.5); Urine pH (6.4); Saliva pH (6.4); Conductivity (7C); Cell Debris (.04M); Nitrate Nitrogen (3); Ammonia Nitrogen (3). It was accomplished by using laboratory instruments and techniques normally used for agricultural testing. Using these figures, he could tell the person exactly what's his condition, exactly where a tumor is forming, and he could predict when a person might get a heart attack.

Carey Reams RBTI

He essentially found that when the body is in an acidic state it allows bacteria and parasite to thrive and as you lower the PH to a more alkaline state the body begins to heal and the disease cannot grow. My aunt had given me a book several years ago about him as well as some copies of some of his paperwork. I am now waiting for the arrival of the information and another book she is sending.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

found some info on the Dr

thank you for that, will research it further

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Sorry to hear this. My father had the same 'good kind' and he made a great recovery. My best thoughts of support to you.

<< 1  2   >>

join