It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coded Illuminati/NWO Message on the BBC Front Page Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robertsy
I don't want to offend op but seriously have you thought the only reason you look at those images and see a secret message is because you know and have probably researched signs of the illuminati so your subconscious mind sees images in this way. Just like you can look at a cloud and see different things in the shapes or how people see Jesus on a piece of toast. Just look up( Pareidolia )....I'm not to good at posting links from my phone but here goesPareidolia

Someone who learned French at school would be able to understand French, someone who learned Math can understand Mathematical symbols, some people here on ATS have learned to read Illuminati symbols, so we can read it when we see it, hidden in plain sight to everyone else.
edit on 23-6-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
These companies really should hide their websites and just send marketing material direct to the CIA...not that I want to be giving them ideas.

Originally posted by beatbox

Originally posted by billdadobbie
i wonder if they are looking for actors for some planned event ???

Crisis Actors Needed For Coming Political Events, Al, Ca, Co, Wi, IIF Data Solutions Now Hiring! (Video)

Many people do not believe that crisis actors exist or could possibly be used in the recent events such as Boston Bombings or Sandy Hook. Well here is just one organization that provides these crisis actors to the Federal, State, and Local Governments.

Does the IIF recruitment of new actors indicate that there are more false flag events in America’s future?

www.iifdata.com...

6/18/2013
Wisconsin, June 2013
6/25/2013
Alabama, June 2013
7/15/2013
Wisconsin, July 2013
7/16/2013
Colorado, July 2013
8/26/2013
California, August 2013

edit on 23-6-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They like to dance naked in front of our faces, it's a form of showing off and proving how dumb we really are. However, this is main downfall.

Originally posted by Rocker2013
reply to post by hiddencode

Sorry, but you're reading far too much into these images, because you have an overly paranoid mind.

Think about this logically, why would they need to do this to send a message to anyone? These are supposed to be the most powerful people on the planet and yet they cant own a server with secure access, or an encrypted messaging system?

I could send a message to people without anyone cracking it by using any published novel or book and a number coded message. 2, 43, 23, 54, 28, 4, etc relating to page, line and word. No one can break that without knowing which novel myself and my cohorts are using. I can also change the novel at whim, with maybe a selection of ten to choose from, making the cypher even more difficult to crack.

These people would not be using a publicly available website to send each other vague messages. People need to stop with this stupidity and start using some basic common sense and intelligence.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
We've intercepted the message and interpreted parts of it, when the major event happens we can backward engineer the message; this will help us understand future messages.

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
If it was a message it wasn't meant for you and the person it was intended for received it. Unless someone had a Free Mason decoder ring I fear we are out of luck.

Either way it certainly wasn't intended for me unless it was trying to sell me on buying a pretty owl. Oh that Owl....so cute.

For my bretheren I leave thee this message:

( ) ( )
=[ n_n ]=

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
reply to post by Rosinitiate

"my bretheren", owls, masonic decoder rings???

these are the calling cards of a troll

interesting post OP, if i had some agents embedded somewhere, something like this'd be how i'd activate 'em..

..but maybe 'masonic decoder owl' is the guy we oughta be talkin' to here?

I've seen some chaps on ATS who have extensive knowledge on Illuminati symbolism, hopefully when one of them passes through they'll notice something that we haven't.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
sorry but it just holds no credibility at all.....and possibly no logical sense as well.

What is logical from the Illuminati perspective does not necessarily seem logical from your perspective, you would have to learn the rules of their game and uncover the hidden knowledge which governs their ways.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You really should keep an open-mind on this one even if this message isn't jumping out at you yet, after the imminent event please reassess the message.

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by hiddencode

Absolutely nothing to see here move along.

your observations are clutching at straws to say the least.

not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
'Mental Health' is a great strategy for getting rid of those who know too much e.g. have been used in 'false flag' events or become a corporate whistler-blower. Skunk Works is the closest this forum has to it, the last time I took a look inside there I saw a combination of what appeared to be insane posts alongside good posts which were far too dangerous.

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
This forum really needs a mental health section

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They've been caught doing Illuminati stuff before

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by Wifibrains

Greetings.

Indeed, you are right, there is a theme to the photos.

Called flight.

I did not say theme I said story or plan.

Looks like it could symblise are huge raid on the bank. The second to last picture in the link is strange there is nothing in flight! Wonder what it means.

edit on 23-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Are you referring to the last pic in the sequence? It's a tri-plane....in flight.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

2nd to last my mistake. Edited.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Another possibility is that Flight is referring to the stage show that is Edward Snowden, clearly this is a NWO plot just like Assange and Wikileaks, otherwise it wouldn't be posted all across the mainstream news. This is to anger us, make us want to protest on the streets, then in come agent provocateurs and the endgame begins.

Let's imagine for a moment that the photos were for sharing inside knowledge on the Edward Snowden plot, if an insider comes out and say "Hey, here's the message, it's these photos, this proves what's really going on" they'll have him locked up in a mental home. This is safe, no-one can be caught out, the message can't be handed into the police as evidence. It's similar to a self-destructing message, but even more covert.

Other benefits of doing this:-

- Internet = Instant

- It doesn't raise any suspicions if you see someone looking at BBC News

- People don't expect to see a hidden message in such an obvious and public place; they don't see what they don't expect to see.

- Anyone who accidentally stumbles across the message will be ridiculed

Using messages like this is genius, this is the best way to send covert messages. (until too many threads appear on ATS, then switch to Plan B)

edit on 24-6-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

That's a great snap-shot of Canary Wharf - and a flying seagull.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I think it all started with John Dee

Hey, did you realize that John Dee was one of the people who owned the Voynich Manuscript?

Wikipedia: Voynich Manuscript

I was reading a thread on that a few days ago and did some background research on it :-)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I think it's just as likely that YOU are putting out a coded message. Which, if that's the case, lets just ignore I pointed it out and don't send the NWO after me please. And if the NWO is coming after me, just know I have some pretty good computer skills and am a quick learner on most topics.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join