It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I meant in the regard that when I get angry and upset, entire weather patterns change.

It's the 'scale' I meant.

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Originally posted by BornOfSin
You have no idea of the energy I have to balance. Very precariously, with what I am capable of doing.

But you are very correct, I was out of balance. I am spending a nice relaxing weekend meditating and finding my centre again.

You have to appreciate though, for me to try and explain the concept of what God is to those who it is so far beyond, is like trying to explain quantum physics to a five year old.

It is more than a little frustrating if that five year old keeps talking down to you like you have no idea what you are saying, because they are too naive to realise the truth.

I realise now that when I fall down. So to do bad things happen within the system. Such as flight 777. Which, if you use the Numerology I gave you, you will see means 'Light of Life'. This is me. Things such as that crash, the 'train derailing' (yes, nice use of 'gone off the tracks' God) and the major flooding that is on its way, are results.

I cannot stop what I have now sent, as I merely put it in motion and once it starts it's very hard to stop. But I am working on ensuring I do not have 'dummy spits' like this in future.

I am off to continue my meditation and get ready to see my beloved.

Love and Light to you all Xx

I do have an idea. Its easy to assume that this experience is unique to an individual but have you considered that there are many people in your situation.
Some people get sucked into the anger and others get over this phase and start thinking in a way to solve problems not create them.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I meant in the regard that when I get angry and upset, entire weather patterns change.

Really?

Its this a world wide phenomenon?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I experienced something similar in my own life not so long ago. I was convinced if my heart rate got to high the planet would respond which at the time there were very big storms thunder an lightening that appeared to correspond with my emotional state.
It put a lot of pressure on my mind. This is what i had to overcome to get back to seeing things clearly from 8 billion perspectives. Once this pressure was gone i did not feel the anger or frustration anymore.
I stopped paying attention to the futures i was perceiving because that created my own paradox of thought which would inevitably manifest into my life situation. Scariest ten days of my life

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That means you went backwards from a 'near' awakening.

There is not '8 billion perspectives', there is only one. We are all connected. This is the 'We are' that people need to awaken to. That everyone is too afraid to awaken to because of the implications it puts on our reality. We are moving into higher dimensional frequencies and we need to evolve and wake up.

The reason I am so affective on our 'reality' as I am, is because I resonate at a higher and more harmonious frequency than anyone else. Once everyone 'evolves' to the higher frequencies. The balance of power will shift back between the collective and I will cease to have this control as it will average out between the collective mind.

My 'anger and frustration' is at people being too afraid to 'wake up'. They are all asleep behind the wheel. I wont return to how I was as it is not how the world should be.

Surely you sense this. You know the world isn't right!! This is NOT how it is meant to be.

It feels lonely and 'hurtful' to those vibrating at these higher frequencies because the rest of the collective mind is still 'sick'. They still resonate in a world of 'fear and uncertainty' when they cling to the belief that we are all separate individuals and the world lives by the 'every man for himself' mentality, which is the seed of greed, and leads to hate.

We need to think and act as one, to truly know love. This is where harmony and balance comes from. We are NOT 8 billion perspectives. WE ARE ONE!

The reason it felt so unnatural for you moving into the higher frequencies is because nobody around you understood this or was moving to them. They live in fear of the unknown. They are CONDITIONED to the fear of the unknown. A book saying we are all going to die! An Apocalypse, An Alien invasion.

Media saturates us constantly with everything that will keep us 'tuned' to this resonance of 'fear'. Very little positivity is celebrated through media. News tells us everything that is 'wrong' with the world and very little of what is right. The 'reality TV shows' push deceit, greed and selfishness in competition and condition the public into believing that 'THIS IS HOW IT IS' and 'THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE'.

This is NOT how it is. This is how we are being conditioned by those behind the curtains that understand the powers I now tap into.

They KNOW these powers of darkness. It is represented by the 'all-seeing eye' which is their 'Knowledge' of how the system works, which they use to MANIPULATE the system in their favour.

But they are only working with half a pack of playing cards (Excuse the numerology pun Queen), because they do not understand the powers of light, only that of darkness. They are driving a V8 running on half its cylinders. Still powerful, but nowhere near as powerful as the full block firing that I possess. Eyes come in pairs. And I have BOTH of my eyes open. I regard them in ways they can not begin to regard me.

They know if they suppressed the divine feminine mother from the Bible, who is 'love' and created a society based in an atmosphere of 'fear', they could control us and our existence by being the only ones among us awakened and understanding to the truth of our existence. Blind one of the eyes. So they can look out of only one. Well they are in for a shock!

I can tell you right now, that I understand far more than any of them now. I am awakening to more and becoming more and more powerful every day.

I have no fear. Only anger at what they have done to the people of this world and the world itself. I am spreading my knowledge and awakening others in life (already awoken a 5th initiate) and online and they are unable to stop what is spreading.

The balance of power is now shifting. They shall all repent for their sins and tell the truth to the world. Or crumble when the world awakens.

It has already started and they are powerless now to stop it.

FACEBOOK LINK

This made me laugh my ass off considering what I had said before about trying to explain Quantum physics to a five year old.

This, although it may SOUND ridiculous; is one of the truest 'joke' memes I've ever seen online.

Great timing by God bringing it to me. Even the ~Ernie next to is that translates to mean: Seriously/Earnestly. And the 'Sick b#$tards which is the greater population of Earth. Although they do not know they are sick.

Everyone is asleep and they do not realise it. Time to wake up people.

Originally posted by TheomExperience

edit on 6-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Is it? Look at the new set of floods about to happen .. Then you tell me.

Originally posted by Akragon

Really?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If you can only see one perspective how can you relate to other people without threatening them?
I made a choice to either follow something or forge my own way. I was not afraid to give up power as i just want to be myself.
Its all to do with my will being my will. Perhaps yours is to do the will of another and to be honest with all the deception floating around in consciousness i chose not to take that rout.
That is not to say i cant feel something greater than myself i have just chosen not to use labels to express it.
I got sick of walking outside and having to cover my eyes from the brightness of the sun so i got some sun glasses. Then i decided i would teach people about the sun glasses instead of complaining about the brightness. Metaphorically speaking of course

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Really?

Are you claiming your emotions control the weather?

That would concern me considering you tend to let your emotions get the best of you here...

I've been waitng for a good lightening storm around my town.... Think you could hook me up?

Now is a great time for a demonstration too... theres a few headed this way... but they always go around my town....

sooo...

edit on 6-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Okay, I know I said my time here was done, but I simply can't help myself.

Dude, seriously??

You just took THREE POSTS full of words to describe the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics and Entropy.

Really, you are so full of yourself at this point that you are starting to fall apart at the seams.

Do you honestly think that God-- the real One-- has not given understanding to others in regard to creation?

Your downward spiral is almost too painful to watch. I have to make myself quit coming back here, but the macabre fascination is almost like watching a train wreck in real-time. It's like you just can't believe you are actually watching it happen, but yet there it is, in all its terrible glory.
edit on 7/6/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Dude, seriously??

You just took THREE POSTS full of words to describe the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics and Entropy.

Really, you are so full of yourself at this point that you are starting to fall apart at the seams.

Do you honestly think that God-- the real One-- has not given understanding to others in regard to creation?

Your downward spiral is almost too painful to watch. I have to make myself quit coming back here, but the macabre fascination is almost like watching a train wreck in real-time. It's like you just can't believe you are actually watching it happen, but yet there it is, in all its terrible glory.

Someone needs to be here when he hits rock bottom.

Honestly his theosophy inspired ranting is beyond original . . .

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The problem was, that they did not count on people being able to see through their 'reinterpretation' of the Biblical texts.

I will make them answer for their crimes against humanity out of greed.

Judea, Islam and Catholicism/Christianity are all going to pay.

I'm sorry if I've missed something. Somewhere you claimed that you saw into the secrets of this guy Vatican. Did you see that the divine feminine is locked in a tower or dungeon somewhere still?

What if she escaped? Then this Vatican guy is like, "Oh man! We can't appease the Water Bearer by letting her go because we don't know where she went!"

Do you know where she is? Can you use your power to help her? Can you just bypass this Vatican?

Darkness is now upon you all!

I now take hold of these armies my friend. I command them. You want a demonstration of 'will in obedience'??

I think that a raid under cloak of darkness may be successful in rescuing the divine Feminine, if she needs rescuing.

edit on 6-7-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
No I did not.

Explained how the science fits in with the spirituality.. More importantly how to manipulate it.

Keep up, you're lagging.

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Dude, seriously??

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
They wont for long ..

Really?

That would concern me considering you tend to let your emotions get the best of you here...

I've been waitng for a good lightening storm around my town.... Think you could hook me up?

Now is a great time for a demonstration too... theres a few headed this way... but they always go around my town....

sooo...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The ether still pours out upon Earth and they shall know it. But I take my leave for now to let their waters recede. Calm myself.

The light can only bless. The dark can bless and curse. You might take some time to test your freedom of will.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

They wont for long ..

Really?

sooo...

Well that's good...

I suppose that would mean there will be no more tornado's and hurricanes once you get your temper under control?

Im sure the southern states will be happy to hear about that

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
There is a difference between 'influencing' weather, and taking over them so they stop.

I know you were trying to be smart but you are you only parading your own ignorance to the English language.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

There is a difference between 'influencing' weather, and taking over them so they stop.

I know you were trying to be smart but you are you only parading your own ignorance to the English language.

Ya but who doesn't love a good parade?

Ignorance is supposed to be denied here... im just doing my part...

still no rain by the way...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Fair enough. Can't fault that logic. Play away.

I'm actually beginning to like you too .. Strangely.

Sorry all the rain is going towards creating a flood right now.

Please apply below the dotted line

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Now excuse me ..

I have to go and modify my paper for people who think that what I just explained before is an 'Isolated system' relevant to thermodynamics instead of a 'integrated, closed cycle system', which doesn't reach maximum entropy; but instead reverses at critical mass.

Apparently some people don't recognise the difference between the two so I have to elaborate more.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

edit on 7-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Wait your turn ..

Originally posted by Murgatroid

All who read these, know they shall come to pass

You are kidding right?

I suspect that I'm not the ONLY one here that isn't even bothering to read what "Simon the Basement Dweller" has to say...

How long dude?

No waters yet,

maybe try the sun, yeah release the sun like you said,

its too cold at the moment

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join