It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a first contact dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I had a very vivid first contact dream last night here goes while still fresh in my head.

I was in a pub I used to work at drinking with a few pals and all of a sudden something in my head said "go outside" so I walked outside and everyone in the pub did the same.
It was dark out side and we were all (big crowd) looking up at a cloudy nights sky when something popped into existence in the sky it looked like a large shell but was patterned like a tortoises shell but metallic.
Everyone started panicking and another 4 of these objects popped into existence and myself and everyone else was very afraid.
In my head something said "peace" and we all calmed down, still looking up at these craft a bright light flashed and a massive craft which was made of light but many shapes popped up and shone pictures of humanities failings in the sky...and I felt very sad.
After a while something said "peace" in my head and it statred to show the good things humanity had done.
All of a sudden a voice said "hello" and in my arms was a brown baby, I looked down and he said "alright mate Iam here to help"

Then I woke up

Just a dream by the way not a prediction.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Was this helpful brown baby a monkey butler by any chance? Just teasin'

I've had a lot of first contact type dreams over the years; some peaceful and beautiful, others violent and terrifying. I think these dreams are just a way to keep us entertained because Hollywood sure ain't doing it anymore. Or possibly some expression of ennui to dramatize the boredom in our lives? Perhaps some latent desire?

This is my most memorable alien-related dream, though I've had dozens. Dream starts now: I was up late at night watching TV while my dad slept on the sofa next to me. As I watched the TV, I saw a starfield with a bunch of UFOs slowly creeping closer. A voice said, "This will be unlike anything humanity has ever seen." It looked like some kind of alien convoy/ or invasion maybe?

Still in the dream, I wake up the next day and my dad asks if I had trouble sleeping. I told him yes and that I stayed up late watching TV. He says, "Yeah, I always have trouble sleeping too. Those little people never let me sleep."

I looked at him incredulously. "Yeah," he said, "You know, the little people that visit us at night." It was at that moment that I had a flashback of little aliens coming into the room where I was watching TV and my dad was sleeping.

Weird dream!

edit on 19-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I think he was Indian and may or may not have had a cigar in his mouth when I looked down at him...I kept thinking space baby before I awoke.
Wish I could have recorded it

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Did you have a pastrami on rye before bed?

I have had a similar dream except for the baby part...
Alright mate! LOL that part cracked me up!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

No just a night of my foot itching like mad (broken it) and too much time on ATS reading about Aliens and such

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Weird dream for sure!
The craziest alien dream I have had involved an invasion with ground troops. The aliens were humanoid beetles that curled up into a ball like a roley poley and rolled to move around. Thousands of them. They had lasrr guns.

I laugh now but it was terrifying. Dreams are weird. They can make something silly seem horrifying.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Have you and "girlmonkey" been "going about" unprotected? You know sometimes babies can seem very alien. Maybe an upcoming bun in the oven?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

If only there was a girl monkey
I don't earn enough to have one yet. Not been looking though, Redheads appear to have gone into hiding

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
ive had a first contact dream too, in my dream i was watching it on the news, not sure what channel tho...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Just pick a really nice one and pass her a box of hair color.....
If she is the right one she will know what to do!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I had a first contact dream this morning, and Ive never had one before...

In my dream I was inside, and I could hear explosions and sirens from all directions, I went outside and there were police closing roads and yelling into loud-hailers telling people to stay inside. I then heard this loud noise in the sky--kind of like thunder and looked up and there was a disk shaped metallic looking object flying over head. Except it didnt appear to move smoothly, it appeared choppy--like a video game with a bad frame rate, but everything else, like the cops on the street, had normal movement. Then I woke up.

I dont attribute this to being anything more than a sign I spend too much time on ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

No its letting you know that the UFOs that appear to be in the sky possibly invading or attacking us, are really just holograms. Project Bluebeam. It's a true fact. Look it up.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Nice dream!

Just letting you know, i had a clear indication that this dream was about your spirit guide trying to communicate with you

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

So how do I get my spirit guide to come and say hello again? not dreamt of him/it/her since this dream.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by hoonsince89

So how do I get my spirit guide to come and say hello again? not dreamt of him/it/her since this dream.

Live still, and pursue your true cause.

They have lives of their own, and only do big things when you truly need it.

And your guides are always communicating with you, you are just not able to perceive it yet

top topics

join