It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Fire 3 Rockets Into Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Terrorists from Hamas-controlled Gaza fire three rockets at southern Israel. No injuries or damages reported.

Terrorists fire off 3 rockets into Israel but no worries, as usual these rockets of fail are really nothing to worry about. In fact, these rockets now have a long history of complete failure. Don't get me wrong, they have claimed lives, injured and maimed while causing property damage but when you compare the amount of rockets fired to the destruction caused you begin to see these rockets really are only good for causing psychological trauma. By now there has probably been well over 10,000 rockets fired into Israel since 2001 with less than 50 people killed and a couple hundred injured but that is probably going to change now that US and EU are going to arm the rebels in Syria, a country whose neighbor is Israel.

Israel has the Iron Dome but so far the terrorists firing off Rockets from Gaza or the West Bank have been poorly armed. Are those days coming to an end? Will Israel soon be suffering attacks not only from Gaza and the West Bank but Syria as well, perhaps even Egypt? Israel has been and will continue to make preemptive strikes on Hezbollah but will they strike down western arm shipments to the so called Syrian rebels?

They say the road to WWIII is paved by a world that has turned its back on Israel as it destroys its neighbors and itself in mutual destruction. Things are accelerating faster so pay attention to the Middle East. I don't know what the answers are but things need to change and the one thing I know is more war/conflict is not the answer.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Now that you mention it, it is awwful quiet along the Syrian Israeli border, isn't it? I mean with all those weapons in the hands of all those awwful terrible terrifying terror isms, you think that at least some of those guys would venture a rocket barrage or two artillery shells into Israel... from the Syrian side?

No?

Theres your sign.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

There's been rockets fired into Israel from Syria in the recent past and there's been return fire from Israel's IDF.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by intrptr

There's been rockets fired into Israel from Syria in the recent past and there's been return fire from Israel's IDF.

Drops in the bucket. The "rebels" in Syria are armed to the teeth. They have tanks, mortars, artillery and anti aircraft mounted on trucks. They could do (if they were allowed too) a hella lot more than they are which is ahh.... nothing.

I thought Israel is the sworn enemy of greater Arabia?

Further: If the most heavily guarded open air prison in the world (Gaza) can get off a few rounds, I would think that determined radical groups (pick your flavor) could succeed in that too from Syria.
edit on 18-6-2013 by intrptr because: further

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Drop in the bucket? The rebels have long ago feared their cause was over taken by terrorist factions and their fears are justified because those numbers grow greater everyday. The one rebel group, out of many, who is said to have caused some of the most destruction to Assads forces pledged alligence to Al Qaeda. Al Nursa kills all whether its Assads forces or a university library, they don't care.

The rebels, the real rebels & not actual terrorists, are not armed to the teeth and do not have tanks, although I did read about a recent homemade rebel tank involving a Playstation game console, which is why they've always openly asked to be armed by the west. The rebels & terrorists have been getting destroyed by Assads forces/Hezbollah but now that the west "concludes" Assad used chemical weapons the rebels have been rewarded with more money, arms, & soon military support. Reminds me of Libya, whose rebel ranks were also infested with terrorists. Now both Libya & Iraq are terrorist hell holes so if and when the west & the rebels murder Assad I expect Syria to become another terrorist hell hole (although it already is).

It's funny, the rebels don't get punished for using chemcial weapons.

edit on 18-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The rebels, the real rebels & not actual terrorists, are not armed to the teeth and do not have tanks, although I did read about a recent homemade rebel tank involving a Playstation game console, which is why they've always openly asked to be armed by the west.

Ha ha, very funny. I should have said "captured" tanks... you can google a plethora of videos on overrun bases, captured weapons, (including tanks, artillery, rocket launchers, etc.).

Captured weapons

They use them too.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Have no fear, these failed rockets will be avenged by a rocket attack on a school or other building with chuldren by the finest weaponry that the USD can buy.
I'm sure these "rockets" were fired by idf though, disguised as palestinians...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

Drops in the bucket. The "rebels" in Syria are armed to the teeth. They have tanks, mortars, artillery and anti aircraft mounted on trucks. They could do (if they were allowed too) a hella lot more than they are which is ahh.... nothing.

I thought Israel is the sworn enemy of greater Arabia?

Further: If the most heavily guarded open air prison in the world (Gaza) can get off a few rounds, I would think that determined radical groups (pick your flavor) could succeed in that too from Syria.
edit on 18-6-2013 by intrptr because: further

Why would the rebels attack Israel, I dont think any of them are Syrian?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The only terrorists in the region are the IDF ... the illegal occupiers who randomly shoot or bomb anyone they choose.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It now appears that Cameron is rethinking his ideas on arming the rebels - thank heaven, the man was deluded as a proclaimed peace broker you don't give weapons.

However I do feel that with the way Israeli government has used phosphorus in Gaza and the destruction it has caused, the retaliation is, luckily the for Israeli people most of whom are nothing more than pawns to their own governments fanaticism, very light indeed. It is time for them to stop having such a beseiged attitude because their own media produces a paranoia to keep them within the Zionist lines instead of being free thinkers. MEMRI finds this a very good tool.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

No joke, a Playstation, these rebels are creative! But I see now, the rebels acquired tanks from Assads forces. They better hope NATO imposes a no fly zone & bombing campaign cuz those rebels are sitting ducks in their newly stolen tanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

You're asking why would Al Qaeda attack Israel?

Because they're terrorists?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I was eluding more along the lines that the so called freedom fighters are not Syrian but mercinaries being brought in to fight.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Whether you love or hate Israel to say the IDF are the only terrorists is ridiculous, especially when Al Qaeda are clearly in the area, like Syria & Turkey.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Its been reported on the tv that a number of people have gone from this country to fight in Syria.

As a Brit I find it a somewhat strange concept that men from here have gone to terrorize people in Syria. I know we produce mercenaries, especially ex forces people and many end up either dead or in jail abroad; also that our army fight abroad mostly with UN sanction.

But terrorism has now taken on such a huge unacceptable and uncivilised face that I find it shameful and also am quite uncomfortable with the idea that these men can return to this country having murdered etc abroad and not be charged with war crimes and could ultimately be of the opinion that they can carry on with their guns and knives on the streets of England.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Terrorists from Hamas-controlled Gaza fire three rockets at southern Israel. No injuries or damages reported.

Israel has the Iron Dome but so far the terrorists firing off Rockets from Gaza or the West Bank have been poorly armed. Are those days coming to an end?

God I hope so. If anyone on this planet needs to be taken out it's these Zionists who run this false country. They are also the same Zionists who run your banking system and are destroying the financial fabric of the world.

I say give those rebels some Nukes.

top topics

join