It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I time traveled with my mind and changed reality around me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I wont tell you how i did this, but when i was first put in the hospital the voices were so bad i tried anything to stop them. I considered suicide every moment of the initial onset of them. But one night, sitting in front of the tv in the psych ward, i did something. My voices said something like "get ready for something big". Watching the same channel, a basebal game, advertisemnets along the wall changed every few perceivable moments, then i was freaked out by this, so i went to walk down the halls and get some excersize, and looking at the paintings on the wall, i had remembered them being different, the fish and dogs were arranged differently. Then the next day a girl was admitted who was severely out of touch with reality, my voices kept telling me she was ephasic, and i told a doctor this, the next day or two she was fine. But then i noticed patients who could not leave the floor were nowhere to be found for hours at a time. And one in particular i remember couldn't stop laughing histericly as he passed by me, but when he was admitted he was coherant to my perception of him. Tehn to top it off, after i get out months later, all the street lights in our city went off time, then i heard about the strange sounds from the sky. All im left with is the knowledge i discovered something big, something perhaps the ancients knew about.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You know I have noticed changes in reality maybe they where just confusion to me but i could of sworn i was told the capital of the us is in Washington state and there is a few other things that changed which has lead me to believe time was altered. Its very odd what you are experiencing

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by innersollus

i got freaked when i started reading about all the time anomalies happening, and people and items dissapearing. I now realize the mind is more dangerous than i thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Maybe its able to alter reality when you believe you are able to, The mind indeed is very powerful. I have to think of the other things ive seen changed and know for fact that they where different than what they are now.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by innersollus

The capital of the US has never been in Washington State. It's always been in Washington D.C which is it's own quasi-state. It isn't considered a part of any of the states it shares land with. It is the only place in the country that has no state of it's own.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
when i was first put in the hospital

the voices were so bad i tried anything to stop them

sitting in front of the tv in the psych ward

My voices said something like "get ready for something big".

my voices kept telling me

All im left with is the knowledge i discovered something big, something perhaps the ancients knew about.

Or... that you were in the psych ward for a reason?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I now realize the mind is more dangerous than i thought.

At least yours is. I hope you'll get some [more?] help soon!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

man dont hate on me bro..im telling my story of my experience, if you find it unbelievable just say so, don't rub your bias in my face. Plus look at ATS threads for evidence, but i guess so many people are all just crazy, i basicly proved that we are in our own realities while sharing reality. Wierd isnt it.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You may have just astrally projected .
You should try to keep doing if . If you master it fully ,you can travel around the world .

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

no, i think i was either traveling through dimensions, or affected dimensions somehow. Think of a bug in water, drop a rock in the water the bug will move from ripple to ripple as it moves. That seems to be the best explanation i can find to describe this.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You would seem a lot more believable if you used proper sentence structure and actually made a point to be understandable. I see posts like these often on ATS, and you could have discovered the key to immortality or mastered transdimensional navigation, but if you don't make a point to seem cognitively sound, you're probably not going to be offered much credibility, if any.
edit on 18-6-2013 by xmaox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Or you were having a vivid hallucination brought on by your medical condition(s). You do realize the advertising boards at most professional sporting events are either digital or tri or quad side flip boards so the ads change, correct? They did that so they could sell more ad space in a limited area.

Yes the mind is a very powerful thing. It can trick you into believing things that aren't real are and things that are real aren't.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaox

meh, im a lazy typer. Im not getting carpuls tunnel to add a few grammatical perfections. And again i just want to see what people think if anything at all or find it unbelievable. i just ask not to send hate my way, im not out to hoax anyone. Just trying to guage something to see if my experience is real or part of some elaborate reality bending hallucination.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Nevertheless

man dont hate on me bro..im telling my story of my experience,

I don't hate you at all, I'm writing because I care.

if you find it unbelievable just say so

I don't find what you say unbelievable. It is perfectly possible to think what you think.
It is a condition though.

Plus look at ATS threads for evidence

Evidence for what?

, but i guess so many people are all just crazy

Some are, some are lying.

, i basicly proved that we are in our own realities while sharing reality.

No, you just showed that it is possible to have thoughts and experiences that doesn't necessarily have any connection to real life.

Wierd isnt it.

No, I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

thats all fine and good, but why do my voices predict reality, and how do they access parts of my memory that i dont even remember or care to? And as reality was shifting for me, i could see the road before me stretch out and I started feeling like I was moving all over my body. I mean there is so much anomalous things that happened to me for the last 3 years i cant go into it all. its not all hallucination. You cant put me in the rubber room and classify me crazy so easily, i have physical proof that the voices are a technology.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Not to be mean, but that's called the imagination. I traveled beyond the stars, walked on the Titanic under water and heck, had Seven of Nine as my girlfriend. All thanks to my imagination.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You can travel thru dimensions when you project .

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It's a chemical reaction in the brain. The predictions are usually caused by hearing something during a delusional/hallucination phase which your conscious mind doesn't remember.

I've had experience with very vivid hallucinations, although voluntary and self induced, and they can be extremely realistic. There was a time when I thought I was a super being and was indestructible, it was a painful reality when my experience ended and I realized I had broken my hand when I tried to punch through a steel reinforced concrete block wall. It's not real your mind just perceives it as such. That is why conditions like schizophrenia are so dangerous when left untreated, both to the patient and those around them. They can believe false realities are true and true realities are false and end up hurting themselves or others. Imagine if you believed you could fly and jumped off the roof of a tall building during your hallucinations, you would be deceased because the truth was you couldn't fly, no matter how real it seemed to you. Or consider you thought real regular people were flesh eating zombies and you slaughtered an entire crowd of innocent people because your brain told you those very real regular people were something they were not. Dangerous right? Because what you perceived as real was in fact a delusion/hallucination brought on by a chemical imbalance in your brain which altered your reality, well your perception of it, but no one else's.
edit on 6/18/2013 by EViLKoNCEPTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

ive been trained in knowing the difference between seeing things properly with both my eyes and thoughts, though I cant talk about that here. Im not a memeber of any agency or program, though the voices tell me im a test subject for their mind control. So i hear truth, then i hear mind control hypnotic messages telling me im evil and they want information from me, i make them go away, they find me again and punish me for escaping them. Tell me their hallucinations.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
about the strange events heres some searches to peruse, see how many threads about this and when.

link one

time anomalies

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join