It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
For the past few weeks I've had this idea of writing a book based on the book "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion".
The purpose of this book however would be to give people options and the knowledge to make the positive changes our society needs.

There are many questions surrounding the book of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and I simply can not and will not answer them but what I do see are a lot of similarities in our world and the protocols described in the book.
None of them any good however you can do the opposite and give power back to the people by giving them the knowledge to change their world for the better.

I will research the following chapters and interview field experts to provide the best sollutions to handle national or even worldwide problems.

- Healthcare
- Education
- Media
- Food
- Military
- Economics/banking system
- Science
- Government/Politics

To take the media as an example, it is corrupted by advertising and politics and 99% of all media company's have lost their independance. They are being used to fullfill corporate agenda's.
The beste sollution is to have independant news sources that are not financially dependant.
This way you will have objective newsreports. I know anonymous has set up a twitteraccount and set up a fund to start an independant global news website. These are options I'd like to discuss in the book with experts in their field.

Step by step I'd like to give several options and opinions in each chapter to give power back to the people because most people like to help but don't know where to start.

I welcome any advice or even critics to post their opinion on the matter.
I'd also like to hear names of experts who you think should be given a voice when talking about curing this world.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maarten

I hope you have a proposal that can work without the internet. There is an internet kill switch in the US and there will be cyber warfare risks to deal with for those that circumvent that.

Stock up on all the ammo you want, but remember that the pen is mightier than the sword.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I was planning on releasing it as an e-book which you can download after you donate x amount of money.
The money would be used to support the sollutions covered in the book.

The key to publicity is using high profiled people for the interviews.
They would support the cause and help within their area of expertise spreading the message of the book.
A high profile banker could assist financialy, while a high profiled person in the education system could spread awareness among the youth on a larger scale.

I'd love for the U.S to try to ban the book with an internet kill switch as it would only make it more popular.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maarten

I have one idea for you.

Make Richard Branson the head of the Ministry of Weird. He is pioneering public space flight, and one of the most ambitious underwater explorations ever conceived, so he ought to be in charge of getting amazing stuff to happen, for the best possible price.

top topics

join