It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb spotted on Mars..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Each one of us has to determine what we see in it. It also helps to see the rest of the photos in conjunction with the series. And you also have to remember that we are talking about objects 140,000 million miles away, so you have to get use to looking at things from above, to look for were the shadows from the sun reflects and what have you. So it wouldn't be any different than flying at 70,000 feet or much higher, and determining geological features. The cave off the cliff-face (2:23), if you will notice a pathway behind it leading to the top of the cave, most of it has been destroyed so I believe it must date back several thousands, possibly even millions of years ago. I will not give the coordinates to every location I have found for obvious reasons, but if there is one you are particularly interested in we could figure something out.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy21

First of all, I'm not really sure I see a cave as much as a cliff-face in shadows. Secondly, I don't know what you mean by a "path"; I don't see a path. Can you please point out the cave and the path?

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy21
Each one of us has to determine what we see in it. It also helps to see the rest of the photos in conjunction with the series....

I simply want to know the sources for these images so I can look for myself. This video doesn't really tell me much, except for giving me a few out-of-context images of Mars that could be anything.

I need to see the original images and the context/additional information they could provide for me. Otherwise, I'm totally relying on this one guy (the YouTube uploader).

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Remember what you are seeing is unlike anything you have ever seen before, therefore you may not recognize it at first glance. It may take you awhile before you finally realize what you are looking at. I will edit the picture of the cave on the cliff-face and show you with arrows, where the pathway begins and ends. Give me a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by SpaceCowboy21 reply to post by merka
And all pictures in video is of Mars.

Is it still the OP's contention that these are all Mars pictures, apart from the water colour, and the canyon?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Remember what you are seeing is unlike anything you have ever seen before, therefore you may not recognize it at first glance. It may take you awhile before you finally realize what you are looking at. I will edit the picture of the cave on the cliff-face and show you with arrows, where the pathway begins and ends. Give me a few minutes.

SpaceCowboy --

Could you also please provide a source image for the part of the video in which you mentioned the orb?

I saw a white dot from the 1:53 mark to about the 2:00 in the video, but I have no information on the image itself. A guy on YouTube showing me a white dot doesn't tell me much (by the way -- that same image has things that look like roads).

The reason why I ask is that the image of the white dot (and roads) is an image copyrighted by "DigitalGlobe". DigitalGlobe is a company that provides satellite images of Earth -- Not Mars. I'm thinking that image with the white dot is not Mars at all, but is instead the Earth.

edit on 6/17/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thar's what is bothering me.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And you also have to remember that we are talking about objects 140,000 million miles away,

I suggest you check that distance

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I will not give the coordinates to every location I have found for obvious reasons, but if there is one you are particularly interested in we could figure something out.

Obvious reasons? Like what, the photos not being from Mars?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

The distance between earth and mars depends on their orbit. Sometimes they are close and sometimes they are far apart.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Digital Globe has a custom virtual mars program that is very expensive and you need to have a security clearance. Another thing, if you don't agree with what I am saying that's fine, but please do not chastise me, I am simply just trying to help you..

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Digital Globe has a custom virtual mars program that is very expensive and you need to have a security clearance.

Even if they do, that image is clearly not from Mars, anyone that has been looking at Mars photos for some years can see that.

Now, could you please provide the coordinates for the photo with the "orb"?

Thanks in advance.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Digital Globe has a custom virtual mars program that is very expensive and you need to have a security clearance.

Are you saying that you have used this program? What is the source of the images that Digital Globe uses for it?

I can't seem to find any mention of the product on their website. They seem to use satellite and aerial photography of Earth.
www.digitalglobe.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The cave off the cliff-face (2:23), if you will notice a pathway behind it leading to the top of the cave, most of it has been destroyed so I believe it must date back several thousands, possibly even millions of years ago.

Although I don't share your interpretation of what we see on that photo, I think that's the most interesting one.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am a structural engineer so I use this software for work. Although I am not allowed to venture out of earth, I still do so at times. most of the time I am disgusted by what I see. Man is so greedy he has already begun to militarize space.
edit on 17-6-2013 by SpaceCowboy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Unless you are using the same program as me some of the photos you'll not be able to see, including the orb.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I asked what the source of the images that Digitalglobe supposedly uses for their Mars program is. Do they have their own satellites in orbit around Mars? Can you provide us with any evidence that Digitalglobe actually has such a product?

Are you posting copyrighted (and apparently "classified") images on your youtube channel? Isn't that against the law?

Although I am not allowed to venture out of earth, I still do so at times. most of the time I am disgusted by what I see. Man is so greedy he has already begun to militarize space.
Not sure what that has to do with your topic.

edit on 6/17/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

But I can see in what area it is, right? That's enough for me, at least for now.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I understand that you want to know more about digital globe's mars program, but at this time I am not interested in getting into the specifics. No nothing that I have shown you so far is illegal or classified, I have made sure of that.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The orb is located in the Amazon Plantis. I'll will send you the coordinates in a few minutes, the program takes a bit to load up.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I am a structural engineer so I use this software for work. Although I am not allowed to venture out of earth, I still do so at times. most of the time I am disgusted by what I see. Man is so greedy he has already begun to militarize space.

Your very persistent aren't you Bernard?

You do know this thread will go the same way as the silly (similar) one you created yesterday don't you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join