It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madigan Hospital, Ft. Lewis (Strange?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Has anybody that lives in WA state ever taken the time to visit Madigan Hospital? I've read in a couple spots that it is a very strange place, not your typical hospital.
I'm thinking about going down there on one of my days off just to satisfy my curiosity.

A quote from one of the pieces I read states, "The hospital is very high-tech with at least 3 underground levels that are off limits to both civilian and military personnel. Many claim that most of the workers at this Army hospital are "not human", and a powerful electromagnetic field has been reported within and surrounding the hospital area. The nearby Ft. Lewis has been implicated in certain New World Order predatory activities."

links:
www.inquiring-mines.com...
project-ufo.com...(z).html

I'm sure I won't be able to find anything interesting, but I figure that my curiosity will get the better of me, and I'll at least have to find out for myself! I'm still trying to think of a way for me to be able to penetrate into the hospital in a way that will enable me to see anything out of the ordinary.
Wish me luck...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
sounds screwed up. you should go, but i dont know how far you'll be able to get. prob not far at all

[edit on 7-11-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just another post about not circumventing the censors. Please refrain.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"Just another post about not circumventing the censors. Please refrain."

Refrain from what? Checking out Madigan?

What does your reply mean?

thanks.

Kal

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
any photos of this "hi-tech" hospital? & what do they mean with "non-human"? what differences did they notice?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by headcheck
"Just another post about not circumventing the censors. Please refrain."

Refrain from what? Checking out Madigan?

What does your reply mean?

thanks.

Originally posted by Spew
sounds screwed up. you should go, but i dont know how far you'll be able to get. prob not far at all

[edit on 7-11-2004 by intrepid]

Had to edit this post, that's all. Back to the topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I won't be able to stop by their until later this week, I'll post my findings and some pics when I get back. I'm hoping to find something, of course, but doubtful. The stuff I read was on the internet, which can always be completely non-reliable sources, so we'll see what happens.

peace

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't know about high tech unless all the high tech stuff is hidden. It always came across to me as an old dilapidated hospital, but then I've never been inside. I have been on the beach on numerous occasions and I never noticed anything unusual.

On the other hand I've always believed hospitals are on of the places they might be - for obvious reasons.

One thing that always bothered me about the area though is a man drowned in the lake that Madigan is on & they found his body in another lake. The media speculated that there's underground connections between several lakes in that area, but for whatever reason I've never heard any followup whether anyone has ever proven this. BTW the drowning occured more than 20 years ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
How do they know that the man was drowned in the lake that that hospital was founded on? If they found his body in another lake, where'd they get the idea that he was drowned elsewhere? I'm confused....

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sorry, for getting off topic - that's just what I thought of when I read this story. The hospital that is on the Lake is a VA hospital & Madigan is actually a few blocks away. I think I just had them mixed up or maybe the VA was the old Madigan - I'm not sure.

Anyway the man drowned while swimming in American Lake and they found his body days later in Gravelly Lake. I'd just always found that story peculiar if not downright creepy, since I used that lake often when I was a youngster and the thought was if you go too deep that current would grab you & take you too another lake. Gravelly Lake Lies between American Lake & Steilacoom Lake. If you look on a map they look like a chain of lakes & it's believed there may be underground streams connecting them that are big enough & strong enough to transport the drowning victims body to an adjecent lake.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by outsider]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
If you look on a map they look like a chain of lakes & it's believed there may be underground streams connecting them that are big enough & strong enough to transport the drowning victims body to an adjecent lake.

That is weird, I think I'll pass on any swimming when I go down to check this place out!

new topics

top topics

join