It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI VAULT: They have been here since 1947?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Appears to have been sent to FBI Director in 1947. Since it was decoded and put into the Vault, it must have some truth to it?

However, I don't post in here much because I do not believe that Aliens exist... I know a lot of you folk do, so when I saw this on another website I had to paste

Screenshot:

vault.fbi.gov...
Page 21 + 22

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
so the plot thickens are we food then ??

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

thanks, man,,, i believe in beings, that live in a dimension, that is partly connected with ours,,
-noted- -print-

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Appears to have been sent to FBI Director in 1947. Since it was decoded and put into the Vault, it must have some truth to it?

You may be interested in the existing threads about this document, particularly the relatively long thread at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: By the way, a while ago I wrote a thread about an easy way to download searchable versions of the FBI documents relating to UFOs, which got quite a few flags:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-6-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
^

pfft. 142 flags and he didnt even screenshot...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Much larger than we are? I thought they found 4' tall greys in Roswell? Hmmn Makes you wonder if Clifford Stone was telling some truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
is this from the document that someone 'had a vision' or was in contact with an alien?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

hmm.. interesting

I seem to picture the alien from the new Indiana Jones movie....

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Paraphrased: "Number 5: they come from an etheric planet that interpenetrates ours, but is not perceptible to us." I knew it! Based on my experiences, and research, and personal conjectures, this is what I've come to believe.

Okay, but the use of the word "lokas" makes my skepticism meter budge. This is essentially the Sanskrit word for "heavens" or "spheres." Why would they use that term? Most of my beliefs are Hindu, but I'm having a hard time buying this! I think like with Oppenheimer, some Eastern texts were just leaking into the Western world's awareness. I have a really hard time believing that some etheric aliens would just up and substantiate and corroborate Hindu texts.

Only thing remains to be seen is when/if they're going to make contact. Without that, it's all sort of meaningless.

Very interesting, OP. Thanks for the tip

edit on 11-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well, the interesting thing here is, that the government knows about different planes, so I am going to look into their plane of origin.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Okay, and the use of the word "lokas" makes my skepticism meter budge. This is essentially the Sanskrit word for "heavens." Why would they use that term? Most of my beliefs are Hindu, but I'm having a hard time buying this!

Thank you Hindu person! I didn't think about it, but you guys have all of the classifications! I never figured out what your religion was holding!

If the government says they are from the "heavens," that probably means they had contact with them in order to get that information. And that means they were deceived. Heavens. My. Ass. Or the government misinterpreted?

What else do you know about the lokas plane? Is there another one with similar properties but opposite polarity on good / evil?
edit on 11-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

link   

So, after reading that yourself what do you believe?

Pretty obviously who they're referring to really isn't it?

The question is: Why was this document written and sent in the first place? Was it a joke, or was it serious?

You decide matey.

link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I am going to look into their plane of origin.

You might be interested to know that "lokas" is the Sanskrit term for the heavenly planes/spheres. There are more than one, of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Any crackpot can send a letter to the FBI. Just because they chose to release it to the public doesn't mean it's anything more than that.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I can make out some of the note.
Could some one retype it so we can read what it is
saying.Please.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you. What about hellish planes? Like what traits do heavenly plains have that make them heavenly, for example?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

One sec... okay guys, here is a link with the words written out for you and more of the document to check out.

Link to Document

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you. What about hellish planes? Like what traits do heavenly plains have that make them heavenly, for example?

...I think we're on the "hellish" plane. There is no hell is many Eastern philosophies. Um, do some quick searches on the lokas. They're just standard astral planes where thought merges with reality or something like that.

Everybody goes to different lokas depending on what they deserve (karma is a factor) at the time of death. They stay there until it's time to descend (avatara) and reincarnate.

Personally, I think the document in the OP was just written by someone who believed in aliens and got their hands on some English translation of The Mahabharata or something. I find it really hard to believe that the aliens would just show up and say "Oh yeah, we're those beings you read about in your religious texts. Well, we're going now, forever!"

P.S.
Sorry, just noticed your first post directed at me. By the way, I was not traditionally taught Hinduism, nor am I from India. I said that a lot of my beliefs fall under that category...what many call "New Age" these days. But I have studied the culture and religion in depth.

As far as learning the nitty-gritty and the specifics, I'm sorry I can't help you. It's not easy finding somebody who is intimate with this subject on the scholarly level.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: Didn't mean to double post. Sorry

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

However, I don't post in here much because I do not believe that Aliens exist... I know a lot of you folk do, so when I saw this on another website I had to paste

Screenshot:

vault.fbi.gov...
Page 21 + 22

"They cannot be reached by RADIO, but probably RADAR, if such a system can be devised for that apparatus."

I am calling BS:

RADAR = Radio Detection And Ranging

It's tripe like this that makes UFOlogy look crackpot in the eyes of the average person.

edit on 6/11/2013 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join