It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elton John -Entertainer for Walmart Shareholder Meeting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
he;s gay he;s bent .

his ass is up for rent .

he;s elton john .

4 .

3 .
1 ..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
all together now

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

Yeah he did . I think he may have given his money to his foundation . I like to think so .
I know people who play golf and go fishing with him . He's such a down to earth guy .
I hated to think of him selling out .
Elton hangs out with royalty etc. What can we expect .
Walmart is evil . Wasting money while people lose their homes is nothing new. They want to open one here ,and we have been protesting it .

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Elton John whoring to the one-percenters? No. I'm shocked. Shocked and dismayed, I tell you....

edit on 6/11/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Every employee, by default, should own Walmart stock. Period.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I heard they only got him because they couldn't get the real Queen.

(baboom tiss).

On a more serious note, my brother works for ASDA over here in the UK, they are part of the Walmart chain, and he works awful hours for minimum wage, no benefits and terrible sick pay. (not even a staff discount card).
edit on 12/6/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well he got a million for playing Rush Limbaugh's wedding.
So is that a step up? Or down?

I think he donated the money to his favorite charity..
Himself.
edit on 12-6-2013 by sealing because: Where the money went

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

OK - Illumanati - 1%'s - new world order.

Walmart is in every country? Are there countries walmart is not in?

Food distribution. Very important for world dominance.

Where's the only place you can get your food and toilet paper now?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by sealing

OK - Illumanati - 1%'s - new world order.

Walmart is in every country? Are there countries walmart is not in?

Food distribution. Very important for world dominance.

Where's the only place you can get your food and toilet paper now?

Amen.
Wasn't there a Walmart recently built in eyeshot of some Mayan Pyramids
in Mexico? And despite the jobs the town nearby by didn't want it and sued?
Of course Walmarts super lawyers jumped in counter sued and won plus
monetary damages on slowing up construction. Ahh Walmart... Everyday.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Loveaduck
it is the only place around here now I can get the giant bag of dog food and I am between jobs now so can't afford the Pet Smart prices for the designer brands.

Have you considered making your dogs food?
I know someone who makes all the food for there dog, and they say it costs about the same, but the food is MUCH better.
They buy whole chicken, boil it, pull everything off the bone, chop it up into small pieces, and mix it with rice and potatoes and various veg. The dogs loves it and now turns and walks away if they put out the bought rubbish.
If you buy the rice and veg in bulk bags it actualy works out quite cheap.

I really didn't think of that but you have put me on to a good idea. I have a friend who makes her own soap, toothpaste and laundry detergent. The detergent is borax and white vinegar, but I am not sure how she makes the other 2. Thanks. I just might try making the dogs food myself. I know that rice is especially good for their diets so this is a good way to get them to eat it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I heard they only got him because they couldn't get the real Queen.

(baboom tiss).

On a more serious note, my brother works for ASDA over here in the UK, they are part of the Walmart chain, and he works awful hours for minimum wage, no benefits and terrible sick pay. (not even a staff discount card).
edit on 12/6/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

I am gay friendly but this was funny.
Will and Grace material.

* Everything ahead of the "more serious note." The rest is just pretty sad to hear.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII

Yeah he did . I think he may have given his money to his foundation . I like to think so .
I know people who play golf and go fishing with him . He's such a down to earth guy .
I hated to think of him selling out .
Elton hangs out with royalty etc. What can we expect .
Walmart is evil . Wasting money while people lose their homes is nothing new. They want to open one here ,and we have been protesting it .

No, I love Elton John and believe you when you say he is a nice guy. I am more against Walmart paying their people so little and laying them off while spending ridiculously for their shareholders meetings. You should fight that Walmart opening up and use examples of what it has done in the US over the long haul. Closed up the smaller stores putting owners and workers out of business and what is very sad, many of these workers were WELL taken care of with health plans and benefits too. The local manufacturing suffers because Walmart doesn't BUY from them, they are eventually forced to close and THOSE employees lose their jobs and your immediate economy suffers because Walmart does not pay a living wage. People working for them have to go on some type of foodstamps or welfare to make up the slack. Walmart is a lose, lose proposition, for what? To save a few cents on each plastic bit of garbage they have brought in from China?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Well he got a million for playing Rush Limbaugh's wedding.
So is that a step up? Or down?

I think he donated the money to his favorite charity..
Himself.
edit on 12-6-2013 by sealing because: Where the money went

That's right. He did play Limbaughs wedding. Something strange about that with Rush being such a die hard Conservative and with same sex marriage on the chopping block. Almost hypocritical. What is Rush saying? The gays can sing for me but I don't want them to marry? Weird. Also the difference in fees. Maybe he played for an hour at the Limbaugh wedding and 3 hours at the shareholders meeting? That's all I can figure to explain that unless he and Rush are buds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join