It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I heard this song and I can't find out the name of it and it is driving me crazy, because if you can't find it on the internet it doesn't exist, but it can be clearly heard at the end of the show "Family Tree" on HBO that aired last night (6/9/2013) I googled the lyrics but cannot find anything.

"I should have been a better man you could have been a better friend i'm alone but that"s ok guess the dice just rolls that way"

Please help me before I go crazy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheepherder91

Welcome to ATS...here is the song.

soundcloud.com...

kmjordan73.wordpress.com...

kmjordan73 says: It’s the end music from Christopher Guest’s new show, Family Tree. He and Harlan Collins wrote it and it’s performed by Ron Sexsmith

When I found you Posted on May 21, 2013 by kmjordan73 When I found you, I found myself I was gonna love you like nobody else But I never really had a clue how to love a girl like you Two true believers, we devised a temporary paradise Now our future’s in the past I should have known it wouldn’t last I should have been a better man You could have been a better friend I’m alone, but that’s okay I guess the dice just roll that way.

edit on 10-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

damn i just found it logged in and you allready posted, i just googled "i'm alone but that's ok guess the dice just rolls that way" and it was the first result
sometimes less is more

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

I # you not I typed in every lyric they played from the show, but thanks you guys!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheepherder91

Sometimes searching can be frustrating. I also searched around and usually I find whatever is needed but this time I didn't.

But Char-lee did great and got you the answer (with links, even!) in double-quick time! (Many thanks for helping out a fellow member, Char-lee!
)

top topics

join