It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianne Feinstein - Just wait, She Is Involved

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
How do I put this... I have known Dianne Feinstein decades before I have known her. I have had premos about this strange woman never knowing who she was. Then the other day, I had a repeat of this premo, and there she was!

She is s sneaky, dangerous and power grabbing woman. And I feel that she is heavily involved in all the bad this country has and will see. And most importantly, she is unapproachable, much like Obama. What's scary is she is in charge of the checks and balances for our surveillance programs. She is the Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee. I can't help feeling that she is the modern day, Heinrich Himmler.

Just remember where she is sitting in this picture to get an idea of what I am talking about. You will often find her right next to Obama.

No comments needed here.. I just want to be able to say I told you so.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Judging by her handwringing gestures and his bemused look, looks like she isn't getting through.

Thank God.

ETA:

She is the Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Thats the scariest thing I've read all day. The head "fraidycat" in charge of Intel...
edit on 10-6-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So after Feinstein is well known and has been a huge Obama supporter you want to be able to say "told you so" when she is shown to be .. an Obama supporter?

Maybe next time you can predict last weeks lottery numbers.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Shes definitely reptilian, and her disguise seems to be slipping.......................

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

That was priceless!
Thank you for sharing that!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If she's unapproachable, how does Obama get near her?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If your Australian why do you love obama so much?

Anyhow, what's scarier is the people he is putting into high ranking positions now. It is like nazi germany on a bigger scale.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well, it doesn't take psychic powers to know this traitor to the US has been doing anything she can to trample the Bill of Rights. She is as loathsome as they come and hopefully there is one patriot in the CIA who will rendition her to Guantanamo Bay.

This cow has been trying to disarm us for decades and I can't understand why anyone would vote for her.

Also yes, definitely a reptilian (in spirit at least.)
edit on 10-6-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It's always those with the least intelligence that get the positions on the Intelligence Committees. It's almost as if they hear "Intelligence Committee" and think "Wow! They share intelligence on that committee. I'm gonna get on that one and ill get more intelligent."

Someone needs to tell her that you can't fix stupid and no matter how much intelligence someone shares with her it's not going to help in her case.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Yeah I know. But the epiphany that this was the beastly woman who has been haunting me for decades was something else.
I was never one for politics until recently. So surprise! Arrghhh!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
If your Australian why do you love obama so much?

I don't. I'm a conervavative, and if you check my posts you'll see that I've consistently criticised Obama.

Anyhow, what's scarier is the people he is putting into high ranking positions now. It is like nazi germany on a bigger scale.

LOL. Obama is bad, but his administration is not even vaguely similar to the Nazis and the modern USA is nothing like Nazi Germany. Get a grip.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

What the hell is a conervavative?

I think you are delusional and have nothing better to do. If I were in australia I would be hanging out with kangaroos and not giving a crap about what happens here. But there you are on ATS and in every thread that concerns americans.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Oh hay a picture is worth a thousand words. Michelle and Nancy Obama and Feinstein all probably three sheets to the wind and on there third glass of wine and whatever other drugs theyre on while they discuss politics and hay look the guy serving them appears to have a black eye.

Where did you get this pic?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

reply to post by elouina

Oh hay a picture is worth a thousand words. Michelle and Nancy Obama and Feinstein all probably three sheets to the wind and on there third glass of wine and whatever other drugs theyre on while they discuss politics and hay look the guy serving them appears to have a black eye.

Where did you get this pic?

The black eye was so he wouldn't talk.
And did you notice Michelle nearly falling out of her chair?

edit on 10-6-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

LOL actually I think its a band aid. earlier michelle and nancy were running around with scissors.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Even the brass eagle looks a bit loopy to me. That must have been some party.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

LOL it looks like its mic'd theyre so drunk they didnt even notice.

Dumbasses!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

My God - we're paying part of their salaries - I hope they all rot in hell, where they belong.

Those women were never pretty, and their just getting worse looking as they age - superficial and shallow - and their souls are dark black - or slimey green.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by elouina

LOL it looks like its mic'd theyre so drunk they didnt even notice.

Dumbasses!

Wish I could give this 2 stars. That was very very good!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join