It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Shock jock' disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics show

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by ATF1886
Give the man his due credit him and all the other people that stand up and actually do something about big brother big sis and so on if it wasn't for these men willing to risk there lives to do what they do .....

the only evidence they are risking heir lives comes from them saying so.....I'm wondering why the streets aren't full of the blood of dead conspiracy theorists who have been knocked off so that the conspiracies dont' see the light of day?

Where is it that that is happening? There's lots on here - how many have been killed, or even threatened??

There was a story on here a couple a months ago on Rick Simpson Phoenix tears and I did my research being diabetic when I went back on to ATS because I wanted more info the post had been erased or blocked I'm sorry it was put on the post that due to LEGAL REASONS it had to be taken down..... Now I could have a reason behind it maybe not but its funny how it was there one day gone the next

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATF1886

He seems perfectly credible, and he has the documents to back up his claims.

Jones does not.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by ATF1886

Where is it that that is happening? There's lots on here - how many have been killed, or even threatened??

I'm not saying he was taken out but there may well be evidence to prove that Bill Cooper maybe had trouble at some point but how much of that is true I have never looked in to, there will be someone on here who could explain that whole story.

I'll say this Bill Cooper also had things to say about Jones and vice versa.
edit on 14-6-2013 by Taggart because: for some reason its quoting my text despite being outside the quote code

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join