It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blind Ambition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If any reading this are familiar with some of my other posts, you may find this a bit strange coming from someone who believes that all humans (no restrictions) should strive to reach their fullest potential.

Being an ambitious person can often be an admirable quality, but like anything else, it can definitely be taken too far. Many times this leaves behind a wake of destruction with others getting sucked into it, but it also can take a heavy toll on just the individual, preventing them from leading a full life and missing out on so much it has to offer.

I don't mean to come across as the Kidd Video of ATS, but I can't deny that I find music is so much more expressive than simple words.

What are your thoughts on the matter? Have you ever gone through a period like this or know someone who is/has?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KyrieEleison

See my signature, at the very bottom. The Isocrates quote. Balance in all things...grief, joy, wealth, and destitution. Each of these things teach you something, but none of them are the sole key to life.
edit on 8-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

join