It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indecent images teacher Geoffrey Bettley cleared to work again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

A religious education teacher sacked for possessing indecent images of children should be allowed to return to work in schools, a panel has ruled. Geoffrey Bettley, 36, was suspended from a West Yorkshire school in December 2010 after police found nearly 200 child abuse images on his computer.

Full article... www.bbc.co.uk...

Yet more leniency on paedophiles, allowing him back into the school is just sick.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

"Can we have a statement from the Education Secretary so he can explain what on earth he was thinking about when he allowed this person to teach again?"

I doubt we will get any explanation at all, it beggars belief, but then again this government dosent care about anyone but themselves, Im glad there is a photo of him and the story is on the mainstream media, and Im assuming this would show up on a CRB check so hopefully he wont get a job in teaching anyway and if he got a job at my kids school I would have something to say about and pull my kids out if he wasnt removed

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well I learned something from this article. I didn't know about the Copine scale, and found it here. It makes me wonder about what he had on his computer, given what the networks have been pushing at us with the tiaras show.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is so sickening this country (uk) is actually one big joke.

To think that it was only 3 years ago he was caught but now poses no risk is a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is really a great news for us. Learning from them have our own benefits. You can discuss your problems with them and can get solution through it. I will share this on my site, where I used to provide Agriculture Industry Market Research, Automotive Industry Reports, Consumer Goods Industry Reports and many more.
edit on 12-6-2013 by namratamahadik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join