It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do "they" continue to block the sun in Washington state? You should get the irony in the title

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I never said anyone was a paid shill....read those posts again to clear up what I actually said....Of course none of you are paid to type the stupid # you do, that would be a GIANT WASTE OF MONEY. Anyways just forget it, I should not have posted in the first place, I should have seen this coming. BOTTOM LINE: Every single cloud in the sky within my sight, was created by jet exhaust, I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT, and seems completely bizarre and wrong to me. interesting and relevant:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

So you do believe in "chemtrails"? Even though you state:

,... because I have stated that I do not think these are "chemtrails"...

I began to watch the video, but right at the start she is wrong. The military "plan" is not a plan, a policy, it's not even an official report. It's a paper done as homework, and even states:

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

Then she states contrails are short lived. That is just wrong. Contrails persist, and can for a long time.

Then she states that the military is spraying something. That is just wrong as well. There is no proof that anyone is spraying anything at all that would be described under the blanket term "chemtrails."

Three strikes and she is out. Which means I turned her off at about 3 minutes. Three fallacies in three minutes does not warrant more time spent.

Contrails add clouds to the sky. They do persist. They do spread. Depending on the atmosphere, which varies for both seasonal and geographic reasons, contrails are a know product of flying planes. Sorry they spoil your view. The only thing you can do personally about it is not fly and convince others to not fly. Until enough people no longer fly, you are SOL.

That's just the way it is. It's not deliberate. It's not someone's plan. If you think otherwise, oh, well.

But if you don't want people to comment about your assumptions, don't post a thread about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

You have complained that people have not commented on what you wrote, but I think you haven't understood the replies.

For example, you haven't understood that aircraft trails are not required to create sun dogs. The fact that you saw both on the same day does not mean they are linked.

The sky blanketed with clouds isn't nice, but as you acknowledge, it isn't poisonous either, but unfortunately there may be other effects we don't fully appreciate. The contrails themselves are no different to naturally occurring cirrus clouds, but what of the frequency and regularity with which aircraft induce them as opposed to their natural frequency in the days before air travel? Can this even be measured?

The thing is we cannot know (or at least I don't know) if there is a measurable difference over a prolonged period between cirrus now and cirrus in the 1800's or whatever so is it worth getting annoyed about? Quizzical, yes certainly, but annoyed? Without definite facts? We know that after 9/11 there was a slight temperature change, but over an entire year would that effect have been cancelled out by normal weather patterns or would have been even greater? Can anyone answer that at all?

At least you aren't talking about chemtrails, but I would add, if you don't think people are 'paid shills' etc its better not to put such statements in multiple posts, even if you do qualify the statement afterwards, that just comes across as snideness

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Why did you link that video? It makes claims you already stated you do not believe and is full of basic errors on subjects you claimed in your OP to have studied, then you say it is relevant?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Contrails only form at cruising altitudes, typically over 27,000ft, so anything landing or taking off within 70 or so miles of you will be far too low.

Aircraft can leave them at any altitude as long as the conditions are correct.
Here are some videos showing them making contrails at ground level in Antarctica.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

....read those posts again to clear up what I actually said....Of course none of you are paid to type the stupid # you do, that would be a GIANT WASTE OF MONEY.

Well then my boss at the agency thinks differently..

Anyways just forget it, I should not have posted in the first place, I should have seen this coming.

What should you have seen coming?

Real research and scientific fact...

BTW are they still blocking the sun in Washington State?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I read page one so far....but... there's a thread from a year ago on ATS that complained about the satellite images 120 miles off the coast of oregon....showing big circle flights leaving massive azz contrails to blow inland....and it showed the same thing east of great britain......

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Quite. I am guilty of assuming that pennylemon lives in more temperate climes, or at least the same climate as I do.

edit on 8-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I'd have to see the thread, but what it sounds like is military refueling from Alaska.
They normally do that over the ocean, and the planes orbit in a big holding pattern

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I did not actually watch the vid before I posted it...after watching a few minutes I realized how stupid it was, but did not care to take it down...thought it would be funny to see the responses...
I understand that sun dogs only need frozen water to refract light, does not matter where they come from.

While I do not put faith into weather forecasts it is odd that in the days prior to the day I saw all those trails it was forecast to be sunny all week long. The day after all those trails, rain, very unexpected considering the forecast saw no such rain at all even the day before was forecast for sun. Again I put little faith into forecasts, but the weather men really blew that one.......also I have not heard a SINGLE AIRCRAFT fly over my residence in the last two days, not one.
edit on 8-6-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I tend to find that a sudden change in weather that was forecast for several days earlier is caused by me making plans

It has been forecast all week to be clear and sunny all day at Manchester Airport. I'm about to set off to take a mate there for some photography and lo and behold its cloudy after all. Weather is subject to change and always has been.

What I was getting at in my earlier post is that trails only become clouds if the weather is already predisposed to that condition. Aircraft may have triggered the process on a given day, but how can we know clouds wouldn't have formed by themselves at some point in the day anyway?

Oh, and you never watched the video first? Aw man

On your last point, I don't think I've ever heard a plane leaving a trail, they are 7 miles up you know?
edit on 9-6-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

The day after all those trails, rain, very unexpected considering the forecast saw no such rain at all even the day before was forecast for sun. Again I put little faith into forecasts, but the weather men really blew that one

Well you just learned that you can forecast the weather on your own using contrails.

You see when you see those lingering contrails your going to be getting weather not long after that.Here is a good article explaining that.

cf.synergylearning.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

She's an art historian repeating what anyone can read on the internet. What do you expect?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Just what I got.
I wanted to be able to tell the OP I actually watched the video. Apparently he view of it mirrors mine....when he finally watched it.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
Vampires comes to mind

Noooo! No. Don't be silly. Space vampires!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ok forget the joke vid I posted last, I should have just watched this vid before posting here...seriously good:

The weather was forecast to be very sunny and warm all this past week...after a day of intense air traffic and a ensuing "silvery haze" which these vids explain quite nicely as silver iodide....it has ACTUALLY RAINED and been very cloudy and even quite cool...yes I have lived in Washington all my life and know that June is generally pretty crappy, but all things considered, i.e. the forecast for nothing but sun (the local weathermen are never THIS WRONG,) and what I saw the day before the weather drastically changed, I just will say hmmmmm....suspicious but not paranoid, and I understand all of the points brought up here...however these vids really make me feel less like an idiot than you all have made me feel like and I realize that this artificial cloud production is being noticed by a lot of other people and it is WRONG! I feel this entire situation is messed up and....

edit on 9-6-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

The weather was forecast to be very sunny and warm all this past week...after a day of intense air traffic and a ensuing "silvery haze" which these vids explain quite nicely as silver iodide....it has ACTUALLY RAINED

OK, so can you then explain, or even theorise, how increased cirrus from aircraft then causes rain to fall by creating cumulous clouds several thousand feet lower?

Also, the videos talk of fleets of thousands of aircraft spraying silver iodide into the air constantly. So what aircraft are these? Who is operating them and who is loading them and where from?

Sorry, but if a nonsense explanation like that, which is completely unsupportable by any hard facts at all, is the only one that allows the sprayer theory to make sense, then the theory itself must be nonsense.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

OK, so can you then explain, or even theorise, how increased cirrus from aircraft then causes rain to fall by creating cumulous clouds several thousand feet lower?

Well it was on youtube...You know the place where the truth is told...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Ok forget the joke vid I posted last, I should have just watched this vid before posting here...seriously good:

Did you watch the first video, because there are some problems...

First...

Do you understand what cloud seeding actually is?

Silver Iodide ice nuclei are produced through the combustion of silver iodide acetone solutions or by burning pyrotechnic flares. Either method produces trillions of microscopic sized particles of silver iodide (ice nuclei). Silver iodide nuclei (aerosols) increase the probability of ice crystals forming in a cloud at temperatures of approximately -50 C or lower. The dry ice or evaporating liquefied gases cool the air down so quickly that either unfrozen cloud droplets at temperatures of -50 C or lower (termed supercooled) quickly freeze or water vapor molecules become so cold that they fuse (freeze) together forming very tiny ice crystals. The conversion of supercooled water to ice results in the release of heat (heat of fusion) to the cloudy air that can invigorate the cloud and promote its further growth and longevity. Regardless of the specific cold cloud seeding agent used, the ice crystals that form grow at the expense of the surrounding cloud moisture and they fall through the cloud, collecting unfrozen cloud drops and smaller ice particles in the process. These falling ice crystals typically become snowflakes that may melt if they fall into air that is above freezing or reach the ground if ground temperatures are below freezing.

www.weathermodification.org...

Next we have this...

Now that is interesting since chemtrails were first reported in the mid 90's.

Then we have this...

You do know what persistent contrails are correct?

And they aren't chemtrails as your video wants to say..

And that is because these are what are used to seed clouds....

www.weathermodification.com...

And here is what the weather modification association has to say about chemtrails...

No. The WMA is unaware of any connection between cloud seeding as is practiced by its members and to what some refer to as “chemtrails” (chemical trails). Atmospheric scientists even dispute the existence of “chemtrails”. What some chose to call chemtrails are actually “contrails” (condensed engine exhaust trails), which are well-understood atmospheric phenomena. Contrails are defined as “streaks of condensed water vapor created by an airplane or rocket at high altitudes.” These condensation trails are the result of normal emissions of water vapor, carbon dioxide, and some carbon-containing particulates from piston engines and jet engines at high altitudes in which, given the right atmospheric conditions, the water vapor condenses into a visible cloud. Actually, due to the very cold temperatures at high altitudes, the water droplets that initially form this cloud rapidly freeze, forming an ice cloud similar to naturally occurring cirrus clouds. Under certain conditions contrails can merge or contribute to the development of a larger area of cirrus clouds. Contrails are normally observed on otherwise clear days, when cloud seeding would not be conducted. The cloud seeding nuclei from ground or airborne sources do not produce such visible clouds

www.weathermodification.org...

And here is the most important sentence in the above comment...

The cloud seeding nuclei from ground or airborne sources do not produce such visible clouds

Sorry, but your videos are not even close to being right

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

...however these vids really make me feel less like an idiot than you all have made me feel like

Strange watching those videos had the opposite effect for me....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join