It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do We Get Out of Here? (or how can we change the human paradime)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Probably the wrong place, mods do your duty if so................

Everywhere you care to look these days, we can find violence,coercion,bribery, murder and even genocide of sorts.
The average person does not seem to care enough that much of this is perpetrated IN THEIR NAME.
The goverments,( these pondorous entities which we allow the power of life and death over us,) of
all peoples keep hammering home the point that the country must fight for its survival, the race must do the same, or the religion must fight for suvival as well............This is a near universal principal of world goverments.
far more of your taxes is spent on destroying life, than in nurturing it.
HO HUM..............you say?
Granted we know this....its aparent to everyone,regardless of race creed or religion.

My query then is simple.....yet it is the most pressing and complicated question humanity faces.
I will pose it to you thusly.........
"How then, do the people, the actual tiny peons that do the work, fight the battles and die and bleed in droves every day for causes that actually do not bear much revelance to their individual lives.....how do they withdraw that support for such depravity as a universal voice.???

How can we reach the populations everywhere with the message and intent?
Stop participating and so will we.......
The truces must come from the ones who fight the battles, as those who constantly send them to war, will not cease from it.
How can the message be spread till the bulk of the population is in on the scam, and further refuses to take part?

Like Iceland in the far north atlantic, has refused to allow themselves to be enslaved by the banks to keep bankers in the lap of luxury while the country suffers.....
What will it take to turn the world to this stance?

Where the people simply refuse to play the game by the current rules, and demand that new standards and rules be made in their place?

just askin?any ideas?

edit on 3-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Personally, I think you need to do some travelling. You need to be in a new environment. An environment in which you have to put your faith in humanity and the kindness of strangers.

Travel, you will be surprised how many people will help you along the way.

There are many positive things that are happening in the world.

Change yours.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Stop paying taxes.

I think the biggest thing human beings can do is to get on the same page. Stand up as ONE.

We need to recognize as a whole that the media is feeding us lies and that the people who we thought were our enemies are not really our enemies.

In short, more people need to "wake up".

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Clearly we can't help ourselves.

We ate the Neanderthals. We are an invasive and killing species.

It seems like...
There is a preponderance of something genuinely evil and stealthy moving among decent people.

We have never been able to stop it and it has finally over taken us like weeds we allowed to flourish.

Ancient secret texts tell us the way out is the Merkaba - Light vehicle.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think the message part isn't hard, as a matter of fact most of the people is already aware of what's going on and how we are being controlled. The true challenge rests in changing the willingness of the population to do something. It will require a massive change in the way people feel about themselves in order for them to think that they can accomplish something. Only then you'll find the required support from the masses to deal with the situation. And in my opinion, we are running late.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Real change only happens when it hurts enough...

There are ways out but they are not all that appealing to me and I hope for anyone else.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Clesarly not everyone will win if we do ever get the playing field levelled....the has to be somebody whos willing to let go......
The obvious and most efficient method would be to confront an alien species .......it would be the fastest way to unity on earth.
Not my idea (Reagan brought it up )but i think it would work.
As a race we dont seem to be able to respond to threats that are not of an immediate nature.....
Anything more than seven days future will be shrugged off by most within three of those days....

I just hope that theres a way to let the p[eople of Iran know that i particularly do not hate them, wish them ill or want to bomb them......that goes for all the other enemies of the state....which i am told exist.
Al Queda?
look there are reasons for depravity......
The truth is that we have been meddling in way that we should never have done.
If we had stayed true to the principals which we gave lip service to, where then would we be?
The reasons for much of the violence are self inflicted.as its a vicious circle which cnnot be easily broken once engendered by factionalism.
The AlQueda, the Red brigades, etc...are all extensions of ourselves because we permit the abuses which spawn them...
What we need is way to communicate .........peace.
Look at the Iraq war.....I honestly think that if we had filled up our B 2s with dollar bills,a trillion iof them, and bombed the # out of The iraqi people with them, there would have been no need for an invasion would there?
Think they would be friendly after that?
We could have won that war and taken over half the middle east without firing a shot....just give them a hand up.....whats the matter here?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The trick is to stop letting abstract concepts infringe on our sovereignty, first on a personal level, then as a community, third as a nation (at which point, the abstract concept of a nation stops being important) and lastly on a global scale.

I think I have a good example.... So we all know the fraud that is banks and debt. Banks create loans out of nothing, they have no assets backing them. And when banks fail, economies collapse, people can't pay back their loans, and we send them to jail while raising taxes to bail out the bankers! So on a personal level first we need to realize that the abstract concept of a bank has no authority to deprive someone of a home. Educate your surrounding community, especially those active and with stature, power. This has happened in places like Spain! Firefighters have prevented police from kicking people out of their homes! If enough people help their communities come to this understanding then the idea will spread.

So when someone says 'the government', what is a government? A set of rules on a piece of paper? A collection of buildings? People with titles in front of their names? These are the questions we need to be asking, the types of arguments we need to be making!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You cannot and will not convince the world, that is why world domination has not worked for them. So "getting the message out" is futile because your message can be easily misconstrued. What you can do is play along, keeping yourself centered and moral, balanced in mind, body and spirit.
Open eyes they do despise,
talkative lips expounding gifts
giving your all however small
the world they wish for come undone
Tattered allegiance will fade, begone
Why were they here, why to show us what we're not
A silent plan against the unawoken but nothing begot

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Paradigm not paradime.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Another person who is confused about collective human nature. There is no paradigm to change. You would have to change our collective nature instead. Approaching it from a moral standpoint, good and evil, is completely unrealistic and utterly false. We are what we are and we do what we do because that is our nature. The sooner humankind understands this fundamental fact, the sooner we will understand the real, ugly truth about our species. Until then, we will continue to scratch our heads and wonder why we do the things we have always done and will continue to do. Social primates that instinctually seek social proof (thru wealth, status..etc)... as natural as the sun rising and falling every day.
edit on 4-6-2013 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2013 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I've thought about this one nonstop. What can be done depends on someone's abilities, talents and income primarily. I have noticed the ones without empowerment are often the master planners, ie. somewhat reserved introspective people who aren't great at organizing crowds, and often the impoverished or those who have struggled are the most aware and awake, and have good ideas, but the ones who need to do it, are the ones who are positioned. But the middle class and upper middle class are the most programmed in ISMS and walk by the homeless often!!!! They want to justify their own success and perks! So accept dark side programming and diminish soul.

So, its kind of a duty, to serve and protect,and find ways to wake up others.

The only ways I can think of, (and the amount of disclosure depends on the talents, people skills, verbal skills and even funds, but groups without the funds, but who still excel at organizing, speaking and inspiring, can still get quite a bit going.

You need health, energy and good people skills.

With more funds you can move more quickly to establishing a media, ie. online and especially OFFLINE, real print, newspapers, and magazines and/or radio show.

Without this, the other method is: to work locally. Every single region, with all the ordinary folk, often programmed and very judgemental, protecting their own hard work in a slave system that by default has ruined the lives and destroyed a good 20% of the population and lives off the inequality, so its their fault, their protecting somethign they should never have allowed and sold out their children. Everyone, without forcing slave labor to work for a rich greedy draco, everyone!!!!!! without excpetion, including the bad guys or those who break the laws, every single person on this planet should have land, a lovely but eco home, with aquaponics and food.

The problem with the world is the frequency is war and starvation.l

To wake up and progress you have to deprogam all ISMS, all left/right, and religious divisions, and work for EQUALITY and SOVEREIGNITY/FREEDOM, they go hand in hand!

So every community needs to form groups that will become the first grass roots level of government and work for: Homes for all, solving problems, awareness campaign, and create online and offline media, including perhaps a local radio.

What people don't realize is that is all it takes.

If one works for waking up communities and getting many on board who are actually accomplishing tasks of helping others, and those in need, they are giving. Giving is high frequency. Even without meditation, if people learn to overcome anger and retaliation, negative frequency, and GIVE, they will awaken. They have passed all tests.

If enough do this, Darth Vader could send wave after wave of asteroids in, but they won't hit earth! Giving means drawing in Gifts and Help and Protection, and it means waking up.

top topics

join