It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if area 51 shuts down/closes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Those pics would most definately have to have been photoshopped if they don't include the saucer bases!!!

Unfortunately I think even if bob Lazar came out and said he made the whole thing up the die hard fans would still think otherwise, it's just going to be like that stupid popular mechanics article that comes up in every single thread! What people fail to realize is that Area 51 is still a great place to test planes since it isn't monitored 24/7 and when people can see what's going on groom lake knows about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I would bet that some clever business man would buy the thing and make it open to the public, pretty much like an amusement park without rides.

And if he´s clever he´d maybe install some mysteries there that could or could not lead to an alien presence in the base.

But honestly, I think most poeple who believe in a extraterrestrial connection would really be disappointed when they could actually visit the place.

Who knows though?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

I would venture a guess to say that even if it closed the base would never go up for sale as there is still areas out there that would be contaminated by radiation, but mainly because of test articles that they have buried out at the test site that they don't where they are anymore. There are about 12 known aircraft burried out there they include: 4 U-2 spyplanes, several A-12's, 2 Have Blue prototypes, a Mig 23,and an F-101 chase plane that crashed in 1965.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join