It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just read and understand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry for nothing except for not being there.Times tell me to stay away even from here...I'm scared...seriously.Some times i may be wierd,and that is why I choose to be anti social...I love you guys/girls cause there is no barriier..I have learned a lot from being a a mis fit......43 and thriving,
;

Every body loves humor ,all the time...What did one strawberry say to the other?..If you were not fresh last night ,WE would be not in this Jam.

edit on 2-6-2013 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

WoW.....now you know what it feels to be set a side...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hey, cmon now... It's not your fault, but you didn't really explain the purpose of this thread very well, and because of that, many people simply do not know how to reply or what to even say. "Just read and understand" doesn't always work. We need more help from your end. What is it you want us to understand, bud? That you're sorry that you haven't participated more in this community? And that the reason for this is because you often feel socially awkward? Ok. I forgive you. And I am sure most would too. But maybe they didn't know that's what you were looking for.

Was I at least close?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Genius. The greatest short story I have ever read.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

It's hard to say ,but yes you nailed it...do I get cookie now?

top topics

join