It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin: Cellphone pics of guns and drugs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by supremecommander

Actually, had Zimmerman shot a white kid we probably wouldn't be having a national discussion. The story would have been long forgotten in the minds of most Americans.

And if Zimmerman was black this would have never made the headlines.

2ndl line

jrod

Exactly.

It would have been business as usual.

The uproar from the black community over this, while crickets chirp about the issues that lead to day to day black on black crime, is annoying.

People go on facebook wearing hoodies for this guy, that's fine. What about the kids that are killed every day in Chicago in a ferocious spree of black on black slaughter? A 17 year old girl was shot in the face 5 days ago, where is the uproar?

This whole case sickens me, and mainly because of the phoniness of the people feigning outrage.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Come on bleeding hearts! Make up your excuses for why GZ should be publicly hung and Martin having these pictures on his phone means he is just a "normal" kidult.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by parkwoods21

The pictures on his phone have nothing to do with anything. We might as well search all the yearbooks he has ever signed. What does that have to do with anything. The kid was stalked, followed, and threatened. He was UNARMED. The boy had no dope on him and no priors. The kid was most likely defending himself from this psycho.

Sadly, this has turned into a racial thing. Sickening.

Zimmerman's past however, is relevant to the crime at issue. If they prove he is the racist crazy wannabe a law enforcement officer that he most likely is; his past is very applicable. It would show, if there is evidence, that he had a predisposition to violence based upon his bigotry.

Trayvon is not on trial here, He is a dead person. He didn't have a knife, or gun, or even a can of mace. He was walking down a sidewalk and was profiled by a psycho. He was not the aggressor, he was placed in a defensive position.

How can you not get that???

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

It's funny how one person's past could be used but the other person's past can not. It seems to be a problem with our legal system. How can you not get that?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There are several minutes from the time that GZ's phone call to the police and the 911 call from the neighbors. Why didn't TM just run home? He was in front of GZ on the path to his house. He was in the clear. Why did he return to confront GZ? What was there to gain? Why didn't TM call 911 himself to report a strange person following him? Why didn't he go home, lock the doors, and call? That's what my son would have done. Or are you saying that the overweight older GZ was so cunning and fast that he actually figured out a way to cut TM off at the pass, shoot him in cold blood and then made it look like he got his butt handed to him? Seriously people. Also, the last time I checked, it is not illegal to follow someone, point your finger at someone, call people names. It is illegal to touch, punch or cause bodily harm.
edit on 31-5-2013 by SammyB0476 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Obviously you think Trayvon is this angel still and not a 17 year old football player who was....6'1 to 6'3? I am not saying tattoos are always a sign of a criminal but he did have some. All of his homies made repeated drug and gang references in their memorials on his Twitter/FB accounts.
edit on 31-5-2013 by parkwoods21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I didn't say he was an angel. Did I? Cut and paste it if I did and prove me wrong.

What I did say is the young man was walking, just walking, He was stalked and profiled by someone of questionable character. The kid was not the aggressor. He ended up having to defend himself against a crazy mo fo that had a gun.

What is it you don't get about that?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
what some people arent saying is that trayvon was actually using the syg law as well.

he was being followed by a stranger, he felt threatened, so he stood his ground against the aggressor.
now hes dead.

without the gun, zimmerman wouldnt have gotten out of his truck to begin with.

theres a reason hes not using the syg law as a defense.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It would be kind of like this. I am walking home in a residential neighborhood. I am black. It is late and there is a man following me. I turn the corner where the street lights no longer illuminate the area and he attacks me and rapes me. I get away and call the police. The arrest the perp.

Next thing I know there is a national discussion regarding my character. Oh, I sexted some boys in high school, there are some naked pictures of me floating around. Once I prostituted myself so I could help my mama pay the rent.

Now I am a whore who had it coming. I shouldn't have been walking alone at night. I probably wanted it anyway.

Do you see where I am going?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You are saying he's an angel by assuming what you are saying is actually what happened that night. You are saying no other possibilities could have happened. Do you understand that?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I honestly can't say I didn't see you making an entirely hypothetical reasoning which has nothing to do with this case as your defense.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

To sort this all out let us just start with a question. Shall we?

What was Trayvon doing on the night in question. Before he ever laid eyes on Z-Man.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

How about this hypothetical,

I am a white kidult walking around late at night. I have a history of fighting and drug related offenses. I have been suspended from school recently. My Twitter name is Nolimitcracker and has numerous drug and gang related posts. My friends all assume the "stalker" got his also during the "fight" which means obviously I could hold my own or am not afraid to start a fight. Now forget the races of TM and GZ and BOTH of their pasts because it is only fair. Why judge someone from their past but not the other (even if they are dead)? None of us were there that night but GZ face/head looked like it was beated on for awhile. Unless GZ slammed his own head on the asphalt after he shot TM...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

To sort this all out let us just start with a question. Shall we?

What was Trayvon doing on the night in question. Before he ever laid eyes on Z-Man.

You tell me. Obviously you were there and know what TM was doing probably 30 minutes before GZ showed up. Just because TM had nothing on him doesn't mean anything. Because GZ had a gun and used it also doesn't mean anything if we don't really know how this fight/struggle/murder/defense situation started to begin with.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Also did they ever find the bullet that killed TM? Was it still in him? Or in a wall somewhere or the ground if GZ was on top of him...or did they never find it because it went up into the air because GZ was on the ground? Honestly I don't know but if any of you know please let me know also.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson
what some people arent saying is that trayvon was actually using the syg law as well.

he was being followed by a stranger, he felt threatened, so he stood his ground against the aggressor.
now hes dead.

without the gun, zimmerman wouldnt have gotten out of his truck to begin with.

theres a reason hes not using the syg law as a defense.

Sorry but point me to where it says you can commit aggravated assault against someone you suspect is following you?

I Can however point to where the law says you can shoot someone that is assaulting you.

Bad news for the treyvan lovers, zimmerman didnt follow treyvan with his gun out like a cowboy. If he was, treyvan never would have attacked Zimmerman and "stood his ground" against Zimmerman (who would be stupid enough to attack someone you know has a gun.)

If there is any justice in this case instead of political bs, Zimmerman will walk free. He did no wrong and shouldn't even be on trial.since when do we prosecute people who broken no laws, in this country? Oh yeah since the commies took over...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Ok I see what you are saying. However this is information that could not have been available (if it is factual) to Zimmerman in the moment.

We have to go on the events that transpired during those fateful minutes. There was a crime that transpired. Trayvon didn't know (but probably suspected) he was being followed by someone that did not have his best interests in mind.

Zimmerman didn't google search weknoweverythingabouteveryone.com on his iphone. He profiled the kid based upon his skin color.

Furthermore, having your hood up over your head on a sweatshirt is not just a black thing. White kids do it too, all the time.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If Zimmerman does not go free, I'm warning.. WARNINGall this will set a deadly precedent in this country... A precedent that you can attack anyone you want and just say you thought they were following you. Yes after this case you could beat up grandma on the street and say you thought she was following you and calling 911 on you.

How sick

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Check this: We are gonna find out all of the ballistics data at the trial. Forensics is a wonderful thing. It should straighten all of this out.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

That is a little crazy, don't you think? Your avatar scares me. If Zimmerman gets convicted it will be by a jury of his peers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join