It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now State Rep Jesse White acts just like his voters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
How many time have you been online debating someone and suddenly the attacks start coming. Being a person that is more inline witn the rights piont of view then the left. Well it happens to me all the time. It is the reason I make fake accounts myself. We all know how that works. Someone says something stupid you call them out and sudden;y the insults start to fly.

Now we have a State Rep caught doing it.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

Also interesting is this site just turned off it's comment section. People started to notice how the comments would be turned off if the people involed were democrates or minorities. They started to call out the site on articiles they were allowed to comment on and then they just turned them all off.

edit on 29-5-2013 by mythots because: title

edit on 29-5-2013 by mythots because: White rabbits and black rabbits taste the same.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mythots

Crap! I mean oooh.

Now we have a State Rep caught doing it.

Hey, what's this guy/gal doing surfing the net when they have work to do?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mythots

It is the reason I make fake accounts myself.

So in other words you're part of the problem?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by mythots

Fake account = any account without your real name attached to it. Yeah I don't use my real name on any media site. I don't see how I am part of the problem unless everyone else on the inter web is. Did you just skim it ?
edit on 30-5-2013 by mythots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythots

reply to post by mythots

Fake account = any account without your real name attached to it. Yeah I don't use my real name on any media site. I don't see how I am part of the problem unless everyone else on the inter web is. Did you just skim it ?

I read it and reread it just now. Perhaps you should have been clearer, it seemed as though you were saying you made fake accounts to do what the politician did.

My mistake.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythots

reply to post by mythots

I read it and reread it just now. Perhaps you should have been clearer, it seemed as though you were saying you made fake accounts to do what the politician did.

My mistake.

My fault. They isn't what I ment. I had someone stealing and using my pictures as there profile picture. I didn't even know they lady. She got into it with a famliy member of mine and started coming after me . Long story short I was able to her account banned.
Haven't used my real name since.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Follow up on this.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

new topics

top topics

join