It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Feminine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For thousands of years, humanity has been suppressing the feminine qualities of life. We have been living in a patriarchal society, and because of this, we have taken more and more control of nature, manipulating it, and using it to our advantage, completely forgetting, that we are a part of nature ourselves.

There are two energies that make up the entire universe. The masculine energy, is the container in which everything is held, this container is rigid and unchanging, making a stable environment for life to thrive. The feminine energy, is the creation that lives within the masculine container. The feminine energy creates life. It is the planet, it is nature, it is everything we see and experiences in this life. We live in a sea of feminine energy. Nature is a constantly changing yet balanced phenomena, it only becomes unbalanced, when we try to control and manipulate it.

Within each and every human being, there is a male, and a female polarity. Because we have been living in a patriarchal society, we have been suppressing the female polarity within ourselves, in both men and women. Women are taught to be sexual objects, and to compete with one another to be the best looking. Men are taught to go out and get laid by as many women as possible. Men are also taught, not to feel their emotions, and to be tough and masculine. Leaving no room for a male to show any kind of sensitivity without being thought to be gay and shunned by his friends and family. So both genders are suppressing the feminine within themselves, because they pay no attention to it, and instead, focus on judgement of themselves and how others see them. This is all very rigid, masculine way of living. It is living from the head, and not the heart. Both men and women, can learn how to feel the feminine energy within them, and when they do, they feel a sense of being alive that they never knew existed. For anyone that has not felt this feminine energy, they are not truly alive, they are simply existing. The feminine energy is a very powerful force, that once it is felt, it is a life changing event.

Women, when they feel the feminine energy within them, they begin to accept who they are, and are no longer concerned about what society, or men think of them. They are then able to come fully into their power and take control of their life, by completely being herself. They know exactly what they want, and will not put up with anyone they don't want. They will demand respect, and as more women do this, men will have to give more respect to women, which will slowly end things like rape, and inequality between the genders. A woman that is balanced between masculine and feminine energies, becomes completely in control of her life, and discovers a passion for it, for all life, not just her own.

Men, when a man feels the feminine energy within him, something magical happens. It changes a man so completely that he views women in a completely different way. He comes to an intuitive understanding of how women work. This revelation frees him from the lusting desire that has haunted him his entire life. He finds that he no long has to lust after women, instead, he loves them, he gives love to them, and lives in love with himself because of it. A man loves the feeling of feminine energy, it makes him feel whole, and complete. It makes him feel like what he was seeking in women, trying to get laid his entire life, is completely satisfied. Ejaculation no longer is his main focus, instead he values intimacy, passion and sensuality much more, and it brings him more pleasure than any ejaculatory orgasm ever could. The feminine energy builds within him, and as it does, women are naturally more attracted to him, he becomes much more confident and happy, and his interactions with everyone in his life are greatly improved. When problems arise, instead of the first macho man instinct to fight, he sees different solutions to the problems, and overcomes them in a peaceful manner. He develops respect for all life, and see women, animals, and other men as his equal, and treats them as such. Once a man has felt the feminine within him, he truly understands life, and focus's on what he has to offer it.

In most humans on this planet, the feminine energy is dormant within our bodies, because we have been suppressing it our entire lives, for many generations. It is there, a powerful force, waiting for you to tap into it and power your life beyond anything you thought possible. It is in the base of your spine, in the base chakra. It is called, the kundalini, and it requires the genuine surrender of who you think you are. The genuine surrender of your desires, your judgements, and your negative thoughts. To feel the feminine energy, you must feel your sexuality, bring your sexual energy up your spine, by breathing, and by meditating it up. With practice, you will notice a difference very soon. It is within you right now, always has been. The answers to who you are, the answers to what you want.... it's all there, within you. If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself. This is how.

When two people are giving in love, both having awakened the feminine within themselves, their relationship blossoms into one of intimacy and pleasure, and goes deeper than the physical level. The whole problem with relationships in the world today, is the lack of feminine energy. Women naturally are able to access their feminine energy easier than men, which is why we see so many more women open to trying new things, and doing things such as yoga, and meditation. So in relationships, women are naturally more giving, and it is not always, but often, the male who gives in love in the beginning, as his sexual energy is at its highest when meeting new people.... But as the relationship goes on, and sex becomes normal and routine, the passion the male had built up, is now gone, and he no longer is giving in love. Instead he is taking in love, back into lusting. The period of discover phase ends, and suddenly flaws and faults become a problems in the relationship and it becomes unhappy and usually falls apart. If that same male was to cultivate his feminine energy, he would rediscover the passion, and the relationship would once again blossom beyond the period of discovery phase. This is true love, when two people are giving in love, it only grows stronger and stronger.

Give in love to all those in your life. Your friends, your family, your job, your pets, your neighbor, your worst enemy. There is no problem that love cannot solve, and as you stop associating with negative emotions, you can feel them, and associate a positive thought to them, you will change your life. An emotion cannot manifest into your reality until you have associated a thought with it. Is that thought positive or negative.... That will be the outcome.

The divine feminine is returning to this planet now. As it does, the old patriarchal systems will fall apart. As they do, choosing how to react to negative emotions will be extremely important to how we survive as humans. It's important that we embrace change, help people, with caring and kindness and love. Storing 10 years of food and hiding in a bunker does nothing for anyone, including yourself, because we are all one, ego is the illusion of separation, go beyond that, allow the feminine to flow, don't resist.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In the west, we have the sexual objectification of women. In the east, we have women hiding themselves in shame.

Both of these suppress women. And they also suppress the divine feminine in men and women alike.

By empowering women, we empower men as well. This is the paradigm shift the world has been waiting for.
edit on 29-5-2013 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

While I understand your OP and was the only one to star you. Women Sexually subjegate themselves in the west by there own free will. Nobody makes them do so. Infact, unless you were abducted by a Sex Trafficer, then we just have a problem... We do have a problem...

Needless to say, have you not seen the feminist movement in the west??? Most of the bread winners of the house are now females.... Most people are awakening to this fact. Women can actually now find jobs easier than the male's used to .

I agree with the love and tapping into the feminine energy, but your pulling some personal beliefs that are not 100% accurate.

I for one work at a 100% female owned company. Not only that but work in a office full of fetchin women... I never thought I would hate my name being called from women....
But this is not the case. Give women power and they will show you they are just as bad if not worse than the male counterparts.

Just a question.... What is the point of this OP? I understand the "Divine Feminine" But what's your ultimate point?

Women are subjected as well as men to ignore "True" Feminine Energy? That's a lot of back drop OP to say that... You could have tossed a picture in there.... Or a love song... Maybe?

So I'll Agree to Disagree.

Good Day~
edit on 29-5-2013 by sulaw because: misspelled Star for Start

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yes, men and women are both suppressed from the divine feminine energy, I thought I made that clear?

Women can be just as bad as men if they aren't not tapping into their feminine energy, there is no argument there. However, women can tap into their feminine energy easier than men, only because they are more open to change. Men can do it easily as well, if they can put their ego to the side, which for most men, this is harder to do than it is for women.

The point of my post, is to help people awaken the divine feminine energy within them, to tell them that it exists, that it's there. To spread that awareness. The more people that become aware of it, the faster this shift will occur. It's time we saw equality for all life, men, women, animals, nature.... it's time to bring balance back to this planet before we unbalance it completely.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I wouldnt think that it was part of every single society, but yes do through time other people's beliefs took over traditions. Im almost 100% sure that there were cultures out their where men treated their women as queens or equal with respect.

But you know how things happened in history with "Great Wars" and Men who believed they were above everyone else and decided to invade and destroy lands and cultures thus replacing their own belief system upon other Men and those suppressed by them.

Speaking of which, One of my Grandparents grew up in these typical macho third world country where Men mistreat their women but my grandmother always told me that he was not like that and I remember my grandfather never had that sense of Powertrip over women. Even older folks i was related to when i was young would tell me never to hit a women.

So in my ecounters while traveling I believe alot of people were like that as well, it was like a personal decision if you wanted to smack your wife or not. They only people i think that always mistreated women are the exact same people who mistreat women today, the drunks, the hotheads, the bad guys, the typical douche that has always existed.

But when you speak of Women's rights well those people in power were the same "Douche's" that like to hit women. And if a Man tried to defend a women he would have probably been killed, Period. So it was more of who was in control. If a bunch of bad guys were in control of the system then they were gonna run thing THEIR WAY, even if other men disagreed with their decision there was really much you could of done about it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

The fact that its still happening today is because the same bloodline of douche bags are still in control of our societies thoughts. They've been trying not to lose their power and place by keeping, the same old ideas stuck very deep into the human brain. Unless we can stop these Bad guys from controlling our life, even though we've been fighting bad guys for hundred's even thousand's of years, then we can probably start doing things our own way, the right way

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

We change by awakening the divine feminine within ourselves.... It shows you a perspective you never saw before, and that alone is enough for you to change the way you live.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It's important to note that "masculine" and "feminine" does NOT mean "man" and "woman". Men can hold a very feminine energy and a woman can hold a very masculine energy.

There are some beings that don't have the "male" and "female" biological differences...

I have a question:

Why is the masculine considered the container while the feminine is considered the creation?

Shouldn't the feminine be considered the container since the woman becomes pregnant by the man and she holds the baby until it's born?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow you have a really good essay written there. I think you are the only person besides myself who has tried to describe how feminism benefits men, and you did a much better job. Did you read any source material for this or figure it out yourself?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Why is the masculine considered the container while the feminine is considered the creation?

Shouldn't the feminine be considered the container since the woman becomes pregnant by the man and she holds the baby until it's born?

Well there has been a reversal with the energies I think. I have noticed a lot of weird stuff like this. Traditionally, yes, the masculine is considered to have creation energy and bring things from the spirit world into the physical world, and the woman is the container, the nurturer.

I think the O.P. has noticed the same thing I have noticed, and that is that some traditional properties of masculine and feminism energy are switching, usually ones that I think are tied to time and space positioning / flow. I have not gotten into detail about this. Let me think real quick...

Okay, now I think that the energy is more closely related to feminine creating and masculine sorting. Prior to 2012 or so, it was more like masculine creating and feminine sorting.

I think the younger people are doing a great job.

I am constantly impressed with how a lot of my ideas from four to five years ago are being fleshed out like this - I a not saying that I influenced anyone, but that when I was coming up with stuff like this back then, it was completely unheard of in most cases.
edit on 29-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I had a kundalini awakening almost two years ago and it has changed my life in many ways. It has shown me a side of life I never knew existed and has brought to me wisdom that all the spiritual masters have talked about. It is within us, literally.

All life, is feminine energy. It doesn't matter that the birthing process has the woman being the container for that baby... that doesn't mean she is masculine.... It is all life in the universe, the sun, the planets, are all feminine energy. the universe "the god particle" is what holds all the energy together and allows it to express itself. That is the masculine energy. The masculine creates the container for the feminine (creation) to exist.

When we allow the feminine to flow through us, to come into balance with the masculine, we go from a world of duality, to that of oneness.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

It's important to note that "masculine" and "feminine" does NOT mean "man" and "woman". Men can hold a very feminine energy and a woman can hold a very masculine energy.

Or they can hold both feminine & masculine energy's. This is a balanced individuals. Like my self

It's about balance.
edit on 29-5-2013 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I already have been developing Moobs and I have been moody because I don't exercise enough. I don't watch football and occasionally cry on sad telephone commercials. What more do you want???

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Good stuff. Carl Jung wrote on this, he said the mind can be modelled like two pyramids, bottom to bottom. The up pyramind represents the conscious mind, and matches with the conscious gender of the person. The down pyramid represents the subconscious, and has the opposite gender. The down pyramid he called the "anima" (for me) or "animus" for women. This force is experienced in dreams as the "soul mate". So for him, the soul mate was within. Therefore it was to Jung "self knowledge" which made the individual complete, but full self knowledge always meant accepting an aspect of yourself that had the opposite gender role as the one you consciously identify with. Read about it here:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You are not the SpiritualCatalyst are you?

top topics

join