It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a good Memorial Day, and please remember what it means...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I raise my glass to those that have given the greatest cost to freedom, please remember them as you go to your BBQs and parties today. They died that you may live in freedom today.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Warm and grateful regards from the UK to the veterans of our close American friends and staunch allies.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

To you and yours too bro, you guys sacrificed as well to help keep freedom alive

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
freedom is hardly alive.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rudeboyrave
freedom is hardly alive.

You may well be correct but if so surely that is even more reason to the celebrate the values that veterans made their sacrifice for.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by hotel1

To you and yours too bro, you guys sacrificed as well to help keep freedom alive

At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rudeboyrave

This aint the place to debate, please find another thread to troll, thank you

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I say thank you to all the men and women who have served, and are serving in our armed forces...past, present and future.

I applaud all the families of our military who wait and give so much to their loved ones; as they serve their country.

Have a wonderful day everyone. Many, many blessings to all.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thank you for your thoughts but from one Veteran to all those Veterans that are not with us today, your friendships, comradery, loyaltiy and the scrafices that you and your familys have made will always be remembered.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Rest assured we in the UK will never forget the sacrifice that troops from the USA made in WW2, And in general.
104,000 American soldiers died in world war 2 and were never buried on American soil American soldiers buried in Europe.................We will never forget them.....Have a safe day

new topics

top topics

join