It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observer's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
To those of you who have seen my fairly recent post about the Observers, here it is. I'll leave this space as it is, so as not to create any confusion. To the mods, here it is!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHolmes
To those of you who have seen my fairly recent post about the Observers, here it is. I'll leave this space as it is, so as not to create any confusion. To the mods, here it is!

I am not understanding?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Hungry for attention.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHolmes

I suppose you could call this a story, but it is a stretch.
It is short.
I'm going to give it two thumbs down, not because I'm feeling generous, but because I only have two thumbs.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You know what, I don't feel in the mood to take abuse from... No... No Holmes, not again.... Don't cave in. This is what they want...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Beginning:
There he was again. That strange man in the 1950's-1960's suit. Just staring at me from across the street. I think it would be wise to call the police again, but the last time I did, he disappeared before they arrived. I merely ignored him and went on my way. I turned over the money for the bread and cheese that would substitute for my supper.
I turned a corner and he turned as well, following me. I paused and watched him from my peripheral vision. He paused and watched me all the same. So, there was the stalemate I was so familiar with. I hustled down the alleyway and began to run, pushing people out of my path.
I went around the block and tried to trap him on the other side of the alley. As I turned the corner of the market and the alleyway, I witnessed him and he saw me. Before I could reach him to ask what the hell he was doing, he literally walked away, and disappeared into thin air.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Bravo...Meat finally

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Thank you, my good sir, more is on the way.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'd hurry before they kill the lights

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Please don't put a separate paragraph of your short story in each post, it will make it impossible to track down and read, lol.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Two:
I puzzled over the man's(if he even WAS a man) disappearing act. Throughout my life I felt that he had somehow been there for me. When our school was on fire in my eighth grade, I remember seeing a man in a suit with a fedora, guiding officials to where we were. When I went to tell the man thank you for saving us, the police were puzzled and told me that no such man was ever at the scene. But I wasn't fooled. I kept watch for him, waiting for him. He never did show up until my graduation from secondary(high) school.

During the reception after the graduation, I was meeting with my gran and she was trying to kiss my cheek and going all goo-goo over me(bless her soul). But as I turned my head to avoid another onslaught of gran-smooches, I saw him again, that same man in the tailored, drab suit. He must have realized that I spotted him, because he simply nodded at me, or in my general direction and disappeared into the crowd. Again, I tried to track him down, wanting to know who he was. And again, the same result, no one had even heard of the man I described, I checked the plethora of pictures and there was no man with a tailore, drab suit.

I spent all my walk home to my flat(apartment) thinking and recalling what I thought I knew about this man, this Observer. I did not know at that time that he was about to rock my world forever.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You're putting together an episodic thread? Tune in next time? Well I guess that's cool but unless it goes viral on the front page it stands to lose some footing due to poor initial marketing. The thread you needed as a pointer was 404'd so there goes a bunch of your audience. I'm not complaining, just unsure of your motives

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I turned the television on as I sat back to eat my supper. The news program was rambling on about the Syrian civil war that has been going on for a while now. I watched as mortars were fired by the rebel forces, fires burned down entire towns, and that was when I saw him. that same observer person who followed me, down to his suit and hat. I nearly choked on my supper and had to turn up the volume.

The lady on the program was talking about how tragic the war is and how more deaths are predicted for the later years of the war. Meanwhile, in the background, a militant approached the gray-suited man. He seemed to be ushering tthe man out of the firefight, the suited man wuk shave none of it, not even budging, no matter how hard the militant pulled. He got fed up with pulling and raised his rifle to the suited man's chest.

Quicker than seemed naturally possible, the suited man shot his hand out and closed it, almost like he caught the bullet. He slowly opened his hand and showed the militant what was inside it. When the militant peered inside the hand, he recoiled and fell backwards, he scrambled away and ran in the direction of the firefight. The camera and reporter were oblivious to the whole occurrence.

top topics

join